Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I drew a Freyr after drawing a Magness egg from free draw...
...now I need help making a water mono.

With all these achievements. I do believe I'd like to have multiple decks ready. I already have a deck which most people dream behind ez-mode dragons and that would be mono-dark:

Pr Loki, AoD, Baph, Felix, Odin with PR Daji. All max

I re-read the water mono guide and much to my dismay, I lack any of the 200 boosters namely Carrie, Troy, Gretchen H and #IAMBEOWULF. However, I do have these:

Freyr(Fresh and level 1)
Elizabeth, Blood bath Maiden whatever
Pisces
GSoA
Cthullu
Water ED
Ao Guang
Hydrometallic
Molly (Not yet PR)
Urd (Not yet PR)
Chernaborg
Charon
Water DS ursula
Marsh servitor of the deep ones

Theorycrafting, I could do duo Elizabeth or Nitecat's hypothetical water mono dragon: Ursula, AoA, Ao Guang, Chernaborg, Hydrometallic with PR Dagon ally (Or go for duo Ursula leader and ally and replace hydrometallic or AoA with my own Dagon) but now with Freyr in the play...lets just say I'm rather lost on how to make a mono-water.

Assume I'll evolve my cards, how should I make my team? 

P.S, I has Odin like I has cheezberger. Just saying.

Wrong section, buddy. Aside from that, there is no dual Elizabeth or dual Freyr or dual Loki these days. Everything goes better with Daji.

I vote for water mono dragons, just for varieties sake. I bet you won't have to have an optimal water mono to clear achievements anyway. And you don't have the cards for one either. Building another Norse team when you already have one is boring and a waste of resources imo.

Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
i run water dragons. it's not bad. here are the pros/cons I've experienced:

Pros
-Easy to max
-lots of Hp
-life leech healing is nifty
-easy to play
-AoA's ameliorated active is fun

Cons
damage is severely lacking when compared to offensive teams
high defense mobs
trying to heal with high defense mobs or % shields
low flexibility

Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
You could build this team:

PR Freyr + Charon / PR Ao Guang / Pisces / PR Molly + PR Daji

Not sure if you have Odin, but you can replace Pisces with Odin. Your damage boosters are Molly and Daji (Molly is very powerful when Daji is your ally). PR Ao Guang with PR Molly gives a full heal and a huge burst every 8 turns. Charon works really well with Daji.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(10-27-2014, 11:05 AM)Ixidor Wrote: You could build this team:

PR Freyr + Charon / PR Ao Guang / Pisces / PR Molly + PR Daji

Not sure if you have Odin, but you can replace Pisces with Odin. Your damage boosters are Molly and Daji (Molly is very powerful when Daji is your ally). PR Ao Guang with PR Molly gives a full heal and a huge burst every 8 turns. Charon works really well with Daji.

I do have Odin, all max to be precise.

What would be the teamcost for said team?
Why make a water Norse when u already have a dark??? Just do something else like Greek or The water dragon u mentioned .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-27-2014, 09:29 AM)[SG] Gray Wrote: Wrong section, buddy. Aside from that, there is no dual Elizabeth or dual Freyr or dual Loki these days. Everything goes better with Daji.

I vote for water mono dragons, just for varieties sake.
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
(10-27-2014, 04:43 PM)blup Wrote: Why make a water Norse when u already have a dark??? Just do something else like Greek or The water dragon u mentioned .

To deal with an Earth stage...? Just coz dark has no weaknesses doesn't mean one shouldn't build other elements. If you have all 5 monos, you can exploit all forms of elemental weakness.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(10-27-2014, 04:43 PM)blup Wrote: Why make a water Norse when u already have a dark??? Just do something else like Greek or   The water dragon u mentioned .

Ok... I have one reason why we must build another mono...
For the day Giesma SM is out  Wink (If I am MH, I will change her 50% damage reduction to dark/light to 75% and tick everybody off)
also there are archivements that required multiple version mono decks.