Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill feeding PR Saruman?
Since PR Saruman has 2 skills, is it possible to feed regular Saruman to skill lvl up PR Saruman considering they share the same skill "Full Heart?"

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

From what I've read on the Chinese forums, feeding it either skill can skill up. And it levels up both skill levels.
In other words, feed it with more saruman, light Paladins and spare PR mats.

[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD
Thanks. I verified it. It's a great way to use up those extra PR mats if you happen to be farming Sarumans.

ID 27 321 367

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

...spare PR mats?

It took me almost half a year to finish one Nightmare. With a dime or two. And people actually have SPARE PR MATS?

BLOODY HOUNGANS!

EDIT: Can anybody recommend me about the status quo of theefficiency of the possibility of farming Houngans in SM than NM?
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
I did around 40 SM battles to farm for Sarumans and I got a total of 4 Hougans from SM. I only did NM once and I had my 5th Hougan there.

At least farming for Sarumans is a lot faster than farming for light paladins during their weekly battles.
ID 27 321 367

(11-05-2014, 04:42 PM)Ixidor Wrote: At least farming for Sarumans is a lot faster than farming for light paladins during their weekly battles.

Considering how your ML deck is one of the top contenders on my leaderboard...I guess you have it easy. But really, kudos on the amazing light team, were i to get a chance (in this case, chance means Apollo) I'd make one too.
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
All my diamonds were used up at Zeus and I got no diamonds to farm extra Saruman T.T
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
(11-05-2014, 04:33 PM)DarchZero Wrote: ...spare PR mats?

It took me almost half a year to finish one Nightmare. With a dime or two. And people actually have SPARE PR MATS?

BLOODY HOUNGANS!

EDIT: Can anybody recommend me about the status quo of  theefficiency of the possibility of farming Houngans in SM than NM?

It is a 100% drop at NM and a rare drop at SM.
Regular Ally Used: PR Faugn(IV) / Novalis(IV) / Ursula(IV) / PR Daji
Ally Offered: PR Faugn(IV), Novalis (ALL MAX), Byakhee (ALL MAX), Ursula (ALL MAX), Dagon (ALL MAX), PR Daji
My ID: 62,366,227
Usual Deck: Dragon Decks
I thought of going in NM to get the second PR mat, but i was so regret.... All my 10 diamonds gone! MH really knew how to lure ppl spent diamond. All the sudden , the stages give crappy non light rune drop even me and my ally both appolo ame4 . Its like being set up not giving u to pass . Now 0 diamonds left , how suppose to get the PR mat . Got 4 saruman but only 1 prmat. Byebye pr saruman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: 8d302aec.jpg]

If I really wanted to max Saruman, I'd farm about 40 times of SM too. Highly likely to get your PR mats from there.

10 diamonds worth of stamina restore is 30 attempts of SM. Totally not worth doing NM mode if your team is not up to par. I did clear All 3 NM mode achievements in 1 shot with optimal Apollo team after 7 tries though.
[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD