Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skill Level Training Guide [Patch 15.3]
I remember that some time ago feeding 5 of a feeder took it from skill lvl 1 to 5 now it is to 4 if you don't get a lucky skill up so now I use a baby harpy because it is annoying.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I've noticed recently that lucky skill ups are even rarer than they've ever been. Used to get lucky skill when feeding crap feeders like the 2* wolves, elves, dragons; but now that all of them are feeders for better cards, I hardly get a lucky skill anymore.

Sometimes feeding elves, if feeding 5; I'd get 4 most often, 5 every once in a while, and once in a blue moon I'd get a skill 6.

The first statement is because I think everyone should feed 5 feeders at a time and don't waste your time feeding less or you'll get mad when the skill doesn't go up. Second statement is just to back up what Joaqs was saying.

(02-04-2018, 05:48 AM)evilvoice Wrote: I've noticed recently that lucky skill ups are even rarer than they've ever been. Used to get lucky skill when feeding crap feeders like the 2* wolves, elves, dragons; but now that all of them are feeders for better cards, I hardly get a lucky skill anymore.

Sometimes feeding elves, if feeding 5; I'd get 4 most often, 5 every once in a while, and once in a blue moon I'd get a skill 6.

The first statement is because I think everyone should feed 5 feeders at a time and don't waste your time feeding less or you'll get mad when the skill doesn't go up. Second statement is just to back up what Joaqs was saying.

Is 6 possible or not? You're contradicting what Kaerf told me. I tried to emphasize that you should only ever feed 5 at a time unless it's an already leveled feeder in the case of needing to evolve. Hope that newbies who read understand that.

I think last time I got a 5 was the Saruman event recently, from 7 to 12.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(02-04-2018, 07:42 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 05:48 AM)evilvoice Wrote: I've noticed recently that lucky skill ups are even rarer than they've ever been. Used to get lucky skill when feeding crap feeders like the 2* wolves, elves, dragons; but now that all of them are feeders for better cards, I hardly get a lucky skill anymore.

Is 6 possible or not? You're contradicting what Kaerf told me. I tried to emphasize that you should only ever feed 5 at a time unless it's an already leveled feeder in the case of needing to evolve. Hope that newbies who read understand that.

As I said, it's very rare. If you feed 5 skill 1 feeders to a skill 1 card, you're guaranteed skill 4. Skill 5 is a lucky skill up which happens rarely. Skill 6 is 2 lucky skill ups, which happens every once in a blue moon, but it can happen. Hell, skill 9 could be possible just feeding 5 ( skill 4 guaranteed, lucky skill up for each of the 5 feeders = skill 9 - but the probability of it ever happening is probably even worse than winning the lottery).

What I was talking about earlier is that before they introduced the feed 5 guaranteed a skill up, I used to feed whatever amount of feeders to the 2* cards, not including slimes. For some reason, used to get a lot of lucky skill ups for those crap cards - crap because they weren't feeders for anything. I probably maxed out a lot of salamanders (or whatever they're called), wolves, elves by feeding a max of 15, maybe 20; but now, I only get to skill 7, maybe 8. I still won't feed a baby harpy to any of those cards because I get so many doing guild missions and other stages, but it's a good idea for other cards.
(02-04-2018, 08:08 PM)evilvoice Wrote:

As I said, it's very rare. If you feed 5 skill 1 feeders to a skill 1 card, you're guaranteed skill 4. Skill 5 is a lucky skill up which happens rarely. Skill 6 is 2 lucky skill ups, which happens every once in a blue moon, but it can happen. Hell, skill 9 could be possible just feeding 5 ( skill 4 guaranteed, lucky skill up for each of the 5 feeders = skill 9 - but the probability of it ever happening is probably even worse than winning the lottery).

What I was talking about earlier is that before they introduced the feed 5 guaranteed a skill up, I used to feed whatever amount of feeders to the 2* cards, not including slimes. For some reason, used to get a lot of lucky skill ups for those crap cards - crap because they weren't feeders for anything. I probably maxed out a lot of salamanders (or whatever they're called), wolves, elves by feeding a max of 15, maybe 20; but now, I only get to skill 7, maybe 8. I still won't feed a baby harpy to any of those cards because I get so many doing guild missions and other stages, but it's a good idea for other cards.

Okay I see. So it's not possible from 7 but it's possible from 1 because of the accumulated rounds adding up first. Alright I'll try to reflect that.

Mmm. Black Hole seems to be where efficient leveling goes to die. I have enough of a stockpile of baby harpies that I'd rather go straight to 7 rather than 5 if the feeders are expensive, so I guess that's me. I didn't realize everyone else was so thrifty with their baby harpies.
(02-04-2018, 08:15 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 08:08 PM)evilvoice Wrote:

Okay I see. So it's not possible from 7 but it's possible from 1 because of the accumulated rounds adding up first. Alright I'll try to reflect that.

Mmm. Black Hole seems to be where efficient leveling goes to die. I have enough of a stockpile of baby harpies that I'd rather go straight to 7 rather than 5 if the feeders are expensive, so I guess that's me. I didn't realize everyone else was so thrifty with their baby harpies.

So you're going to use 5 baby Harpies on a Mystic Night Elf, hey that's your option. Since it's feeders drop in almost every battle, I'll save mine.
It's only recently that they've given away a huge amount of baby harpies. Two or three months ago you had to be careful which card you fed your baby harpies, now you normally feed 5 baby harpies to save time.

Great guide buy the way, there are many people who have questions about skill levelling.
(02-04-2018, 08:26 PM)evilvoice Wrote: So you're going to use 5 baby Harpies on a Mystic Night Elf, hey that's your option. Since it's feeders drop in almost every battle, I'll save mine.

Elves are not "expensive" lol. I have maxed out all of my Perrenials (two copies of everything except the two rares I don't have, and 4 copies of the rare I do) on drops alone, not a single baby harpy spent. When I say "expensive" I pretty much mean stuff that isn't available year round except for at black hole, where I'd rather be spending keys on PR mats and harpies.
(02-04-2018, 08:31 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 08:26 PM)evilvoice Wrote: So you're going to use 5 baby Harpies on a Mystic Night Elf, hey that's your option. Since it's feeders drop in almost every battle, I'll save mine.

Elves are not "expensive" lol. I have maxed out all of my Perrenials (two copies of everything except the two rares I don't have, and 4 copies of the rare I do) on drops alone, not a single baby harpy spent. When I say "expensive" I pretty much mean stuff that isn't available year round except for at black hole, where I'd rather be spending keys on PR mats and harpies.

Next time don't make snarky comments about me being thrifty when I explained what feeders I was talking about.
(02-04-2018, 08:33 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 08:31 PM)Fauxy Wrote:

Next time don't make snarky comments about me being thrifty when I explained what feeders I was talking about.
Or what lol? You'll be snarky back? How threatening.

I made that comment because Kaerf, Joaqs, Rocelle all said they use 1 baby harpy (lv5) rather than 5 at a time (lv7) which I thought was standard. I even separated the paragraph and started off by mentioning Black Hole, which is what I was talking about. If you took an off topic rambling as an attack, that's all you.