Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skill Level Training Guide [Patch 15.1]
Any plans to add a summary section? Something that looked like Arigato's version with only pics and no words, for quick reference purpose.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(02-15-2018, 02:32 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Any plans to add a summary section? Something that looked like Arigato's version with only pics and no words, for quick reference purpose.

I hadn't but if you're asking, I'm willing to put the work in for it.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
(02-15-2018, 03:12 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 02:32 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Any plans to add a summary section? Something that looked like Arigato's version with only pics and no words, for quick reference purpose.

I'm not requesting, don't do it just because I say so, I was just suggesting it.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(02-15-2018, 03:40 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 03:12 PM)Fauxy Wrote:

I'm not requesting, don't do it just because I say so, I was just suggesting it.

It's a good idea. Smile  Just I'm worried about updating it if it's not in text since it means I have to redo the pictures every time I want to change something. But it's worth anyway, even if it lags behind the main guide in terms of being up to date.
Hey y’all I need help on levelling my player, I’m only lvl 228 any stages recommended to level? Cost not enough
(02-22-2018, 08:52 PM)Danre Wrote: Hey y’all I need help on levelling my player, I’m only lvl 228 any stages recommended to level? Cost not enough

At the moment there's an event running which lowers the cost of all main story stages to 5. At the 9th seal on a day with 2x EXP, this means upwards of 8-9k EXP for a 5 stamina stage. Granted you have to have some meta teams to cruise through the 9th seal stages over and over, but it's the best option at the moment and you should take advantage of it while you can, if you can.
Visual reference jpeg with a diagram of flow with arrows or something simmilar would be very nice, I'm still using arigatos since its more convenient to visually find what I need and what I have.

Guide as it is has 100% efficiency for new players, but for experienced players it is slower to search by words than by pictures.
(02-23-2018, 09:05 PM)vespher Wrote: Visual reference jpeg with a diagram of flow with arrows or something simmilar would be very nice, I'm still using arigatos since its more convenient to visually find what I need and what I have.

Guide as it is has 100% efficiency for new players, but for experienced players it is slower to search by words than by pictures.

Mmm. Yeah, I started on one and got sidetracked lol. I'll finish it up, promise.
Okay, so I added a link to some quick reference sheets hosted on imgur for the feeders who are equivalent to a full series. It's at the top of the first post, for easy access. I will do the odd feeders, but I'm going to wait for the announcement of what the feeders for the new series are going to be as I might have to edit quite a bit depending on that as it's possible the Xian elves in their new evolutions are going to be the ones.
One thing I find useful when skill levelling is the percentage amount a Baby Harpy will add at each level. If I have been manually skill leveling and want to get to the next level quickly for some reason (such as wanting the card for an SM) I will often feed baby harpies to get to the next level. This may be useful for the first post.

The rough percentages a Baby Harpy adds at each level are:
5: 67%

6: 40%
7: 11%
8: 8%
9+: 7%

This way if you are at 86% at level 10 you can see that 2 Baby Harpies will bring you to level 11 (give or take 1 percent).