Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
[Skill Guide] Max Skill Level Guide for EVERY TOS Cards (most updated)
(09-02-2015, 02:10 AM)SailorMercury Wrote: just pulled SGB, and reading this thread is giving me the horror of how to max his skill.
can i just use 5 baby harpies ( to skill level 7 ) and then another 8 harpy to max his skill?

I would personally recommend feeding baby harpies (or grinding) to skill lvl 8 before using harpies. Unless you have a ton of harpies to spare.

It's still better to farm though since it's easier now coz the feeder for SGB can be fed to skill lvl 10 so no more grinding is needed. You just need to keep farming these feeders which might take a while.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

ghost of willow drop rate is very very low. how do i make them to skill level 10?
it is not like i can feed them witth dark salamander. and they are very different compared with slime.
ghost of willow is very....troublesome?

[Image: 0bc6bba8.jpg]
ID : 45 510 494
Looking for: anything
Regular Ally : Max PR Faugn (Amel IV)
Step 1 - Farm 6 copies of Ghost of Willow

Step 2 - Feed a baby harpy to 1 of them (gets it to SL5)

Step 3 - Manually grind the other 5 to SL5 (ally Nezha to make this quicker)

Step 4 - Feed 5 copies to the 6th. This will guarantee a result of SL8. If you are lucky SL9, if REALLY lucky SL10

Step 5 - If only SL8 or 9 after step 4, farm 5 more copies and feed (no need to SL grind)

Step 6 - repeat step 5 until SL10

Step 7 - evolve and feed to SGB

This method will require either 6, 11 or 16 copies. But you need to do this 3 times!

IGN: Vels
ID: 65249798
Main Ally: Various (currently All-Max PR Elizabeth)
Looking for: Elizabeth, Tyr, Sigurd etc
Cant i just feed 5 SL1 Mouse to SGB?
For the +1 SL in general and do it this way?
Like i have SGB SL8 and then just put in 5 of these mouse till he is maxed?

How many would i need tho?
Like 35?
You have to evolve the mouse for it to have the same skill than SGB. feeding the required 25-35 slvl1 evolved mouse would require lots of materials. It is doable baut definitely useless at least for the first mouse, since upping a mouse for 1 slvl = upping your sgb for one level.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !