Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
[Skill Guide] Max Skill Level Guide for EVERY TOS Cards (most updated)
(04-21-2014, 02:47 PM)NobodyIsHere Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 02:42 PM)qlwkejrh Wrote: Will be using SGB+4 elfs to hunt slime for gemini and randeng, should be level 9 by then...

so my experience for farming 3 slv 10 slime for gemini from totally 0 slime is my 5* red golem went from slv 1/2 to slv 6 which is about 450 -500 rounds
(i finish my 3rd slime soon after my red golem reach slv6, luck is also a factor here)
so even u double that, its about 1000 round and slv 9 need 5230 rounds, lol

Arh shit, seems like I need to hunt slime for all my ED and GSoF/D/Griffin/Chutulu and paladin hunting to get my sgb to max skill lol

Not sure if Dual Gemini with circe is better than the team below...
[Image: 3bc4ef19.jpg]
And the standard OP team.
[Image: 7227a197.jpg]
i plan to farm for my SGP during my sem break, which is about 2 weeks ltr
and im definitely not aiming to complete it one day lol

edit:
i forget to mention that the 450-500 rounds does not include some hunting for lvl up mat and evo mat to 4* slime as i get them from black holes, just pure grind 1-3
and i consider myself quite lucky in the random skill up, thus completing the 3 slv10 slime faster
so its just purely my personal experience

Regular ally: PR Daji, LV99 MAX, SLV15 MAX
Currently looking for triple max or max cd pr frejya ally
add me 4080 3366
Main dark mono deck
[Image: 161j76s.png]
Ya guys. this guide is one of the methods to max SGB as efficiently as possible. it is.. from my experience.. impossible to get max skill within a day without harpy lol.

GUD LUCK ALL.

prob now is got new green beast monster event and hastur coming... my energy to skill grind gonna be wasted on them lol..

Have edited the guide to make it more clear Smile

Man, is too much grinding.. 21 days in half stamina, that happens statistically 1 or 2 times per month. If you will only farm on these days will take all the year...
I think I will try to level mine til 12 or 13 and finish with harpy...
Looking for Allies ID 18941917:
Michael Lucifer, Stolas, Loki, Thor, SGB, Apolo and Poseidon Allies!
[Image: eiEdk5P.png]
[Image: KuJrrSc.jpg]
where to find the card? (dark mouse)
Add me plsBig Grin

id:39727777
pm if friendlist is full thx!

Give me +1 if my post is useful Smile
(04-25-2014, 07:12 PM)Destroyer99 Wrote: where to find the card? (dark mouse)

In the sgb quest. The drop rate is veey bad. It drops from elite all the way to master. But the drop rate is very bad. Slightly better than the Easter drop rate.

Anyway, there is a confirm stage where it will always drop.

That is the extra stage of the sgb. It will confirm drop when u reach stage 16? Can't remember..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
(04-25-2014, 05:51 PM)Nihilus Wrote: Man, is too much grinding.. 21 days in half stamina, that happens statistically 1 or 2 times per month. If you will only farm on these days will take all the year...
I think I will try to level mine til 12 or 13 and finish with harpy...

I have updated my guide, if u are willing to use harpy, look at Alternative no. 2 Smile hope it helps.
Yeah, i think will try something like the alternative 2, or else it's probably that i've no time to play with sgb this year Tongue

Ty timeekit
Looking for Allies ID 18941917:
Michael Lucifer, Stolas, Loki, Thor, SGB, Apolo and Poseidon Allies!
[Image: eiEdk5P.png]
[Image: KuJrrSc.jpg]
Just noticed something about the 2nd alternative way.

If you train 5 cards (including SGB) to skill level 8, merge 4 mouse elves into SGB will make his skill to level 11 (2748 x 5 = 13740 > 11192). Then just feed him 4 Harpies and we will also have a max skill SGB like the way timeekit does Smile

Btw 13740 is just about 452 rounds from 14192 to make SGB skill level 12. So if you don't mind take some time to do that 452 rounds more for SGB, which I think is easy with -50% stamina seal 2, you can also save a spare Harpy for another usage Big Grin
(04-26-2014, 03:47 PM)Loner Wrote: Just noticed something about the 2nd alternative way.

If you train 5 cards (including SGB) to skill level 8, merge 4 mouse elves into SGB will make his skill to level 11 (2748 x 5 = 13740 > 11192). Then just feed him 4 Harpies and we will also have a max skill SGB like the way timeekit does Smile

Btw 13740 is just about 452 rounds from 14192 to make SGB skill level 12. So if you don't mind take some time to do that 452 rounds more for SGB, which I think is easy with -50% stamina seal 2, you can also save a spare Harpy for another usage Big Grin

thx for the new tip Smile
i will update my guide xD

edit : and also today theres an event that has a confirm drop rate for that mouse elf, only one though :p