Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shrunk Petals Sakura
Hey guys!

Anyone know how to build a Sakura team? Currently have Sakura(L)/Nyx/Andromeda/Matryoshka/Morris as my lineup.

Just wna know an ideal lineup for her cause I’m not going to list out what other elves I have but I do not have Daji xD

Also any idea how to Skill up Morris? I don’t wna blow 7 harpies on him haha.

Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------
EN server ID: 41814942
Most Used Adjutants:
Water: GuanYu, Abraham, Xi
Fire: Chessia, Nobunaga, Ghroth
Earth: Barbara, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Light: Daoloth
Dark: Tsukoyomi, LuBu, XiahouDun
-------------------------------------------
Well what do you have? I can tell you right now that Sakura needs permanent buffs to up her damage. Paperwhite, Cactus, Shyplant, Papaver and your Andromeda are all great in a Sakura team. Remember to include one member of the Perennials in the team to fulfill the 3+ member requirement for the tumbler team skill and Paperwhite, Rose, Strelitzia or Cornflower will fill in that position just fine. Your team that you listed is basically suicide if you get hit even once, you'll need another Perennial. You don't need Matryoshka or Morris since you have plenty of healing already and Sakura's teamskill guarantees heart drops so long as you dissolve light,dark or heart. If you want to farm Morris (5* or 6* only) go to the LR pass and purchase the Queen of hearts stage (Hostess of the Wonderland), obtain five copies, feed, then rinse and repeat until max

For reference I have Sakura|Cactus|Shyplant|Paperwhite|Strelitzia as my team. Once Cactus, Paperwhite and Shyplant are activated each member hits 4-5+ million depending on skydrops (fire elves will obviously do more damage). This is more of a YOLO setup that prioritizes damage over utility but still really hard to die and it hits like a truck. I'd probably need to see your elves to give recommendations. Screenshot maybe? If you don't want to list it down that is. 

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
For future reference, some shameless self-promotion: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Skill-Level-Training-Guide-Patch-15-1

TL;DR: You can farm Tyrant - Queen of Hearts from LR Pass to train Morris. I did this from 7 to 15.

Otherwise, Put's covered it. You need another card from Sakura's series (best picks are Paperwhite and Cornflower imo), and in general rather than burst you want enchantress effects, many of which were available as stage rewards during the Perrenial patch and have yet to make even their first return. The ones that are more available from the diamond pool are Andromeda and Paperwhite.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thanks @put1572 and @Fauxy ! Didn’t know the Tyrant was purchasable.

Was thinking to have just a list of optimum members and to just find alternatives to ones I don’t have but I’m having trouble with that xD I do have Paperwhite and Andromeda though.

Anyways here are my elves (sadly I was not too active when cactus, shyplant and palaver were around so I missed all of them)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Most Used Adjutants:
Oh you have Tezca. He's not the best but he'll do until the other three come back. Maybe you can train Strelitzia for burst too, you might be a bit low on firepower.

EDIT: Lol I switched back to the front page and apparently Shyplant is coming back early because Giemsa is bugged. Lucky you!
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
IMO for Sakura and Rose you'd want at least two persistent buffs and you need one more Perennial member. Paperwhite fits both of these criteria so she should be first choice. It's regrettable that you've missed out on the SM cards but you luckily have other decent elves. 

WFE Sprites/Newborn elves are worth training and can be done so easily through spamming their stages in the LR Pass as well. In particular, PR Yvette gives you three rounds of elf atk x2 and a life leech. More expensive, but still good members are Smoking Mirror and Fylgja but I'm sure you haven't skill leveled these two looking at them now. If you're willing to spend harpies on them then they can be added to your team immediately but I wouldn't recommend it. Farm it the next time they return on JO provided they haven't become outdated by then.  

Sakura|Paperwhite|Andromeda|PR Yvette|Strelitzia should make for an ok team for now. It's a little vulnerable to resets but you have 3 persistent buffs and Strelitzia for bursting purposes. Swap out a member who you feel contributes the least for a utility like Nyx if you are so inclined. In some ways, this format is very similar to the team I'm running. 

EDIT: Ah, Shyplant is coming back. Definitely farm her as she's one of the best possible members for a large number of teams. Now you can replace PR Yvette with Shyplant. 

Now for some niche members that are worth looking into: 

*Note that I'll be recommending based on you having Sakura as a leader*
  • Matryoshka - You can use her when there is an enemy with very high overheal to save time and reduce risk (think Nidhogg NM, Khaos SM etc.)
  • Jinnie - Defense break and attack boost. The recent SM has shown how much easier it is if you have a card that plows through the thick defense some monsters have. All toy pixies are very harpy-intensive though. 
  • PR Diablo - His return passed a while back so it'll be quite some time until you see him again but keep him in mind when he does (possibly/hopefully with some sort of upgrade by then)
  • PR Saruman - Same case as Diablo. 
  • The Queen of Hearts - Hear me out on this one. Yes you can't obtain her evolve mat. anymore but she's one of only two elves (not counting the pawns) with a purifying skill which are super handy. 
  • Slime king - Recently got a power release with a 12 second time-tunnel which caps at CD 8 with an added catch that all hearts dropped will align (not really that useful for Sakura IMO). If you don't have Daji he's your next best bet for a time-tunnel. 
  • Isabel - Classic crowd control. Think Giemsa NM where the whole board is frozen and you can't heal. 
  • Nyx - Board reset + counters against monochrome runes, Quintet shield, and time reduction. Very, very useful in some situations.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
I'd also suggest training these cards for the switch-in utility.

Hyacinth: Cuts down on the time you need to stall in some more difficult situations and his active guarantees hearts (the dark runes cause heart drops).

Rosemellow: Fast enchanted runes, can remove locked hearts, allows you to run Mono Fire Sakura without losing the Tumbler (Rosemellow, Queen of Hearts, Diablo, Magrence)

Fylgja: Some longer grinds get sped up a ton with her around. I just beat a couple of the three-HP and reviving Void stages with her.

Magrence: Deals with burning runes; the fixed-damage kind can kill you in two or three burns sometimes. Changing the enemy to Fire and dealing damage every turn is one of those mundane utility skills, it allows you to fit Fire runes into self-attribute puzzle shields and bumps up your Fire-heavy spin damage on a Water enemy.

Don't forget also that Queen of Hearts can be evolved through the Black Hole stage, if you don't have the regular materials for it.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Wow thanks again to all of you! And especially for the write up @put15732 Smile I’ll start building the units you suggested while waiting for the better units to return Big Grin
Most Used Adjutants: