Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i spend my diamonds this friday trying to get aether?
Is she worth it?

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

From what I know, she's pretty strong. The only issue is that you need to already have a large range of cards so as to make use of her leader skill. If you still don't have a large arsenal of cards, she may not perform as well.

In any case, if you have spare diamonds to draw, there's no reason why you shouldn't draw on friday since the new series is pretty solid overall, and there's really no harm drawing.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Yep, specially now that the soulstones dogs, melogs and Odous are no longer in the seal.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I'm saving up dimes, but I might try one or two draws. Though I'm kind of scared because while rerolling I got an Erebus and two Phanes, and on my main account my purchase account was a Phanes. Dupe city >_<
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)

Finally got Amaterasu! やった!Now I have the entire Kojiki set Smile
Thanks! Big Grin

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk