Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seal Card Reward Draw
Hey everyone! What choices did you get for your anniversary reward? (The part where you can choose color attribute and race of your. House) mine is:

Nezha
Bedeviere
???
Nobunaga
Noihime

I am still not sure what I should choose. My team leader is Nobunaga

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You shoulda researched and gotten a new leader instead of these. But what's done is done. All 3 are good members for Nobu, I'd be biased towards Nezha since Chinese Gods have a much lower draw rate than other cards except at CNY, and they're getting a buff soon.

But the buff might not be very good, in which case Rococo (3rd card) might be a better pick, Bedivere's good too, but neither are like super hard to draw into in other situations, though Bedivere rotates in and out of the seal I think.

You can cancel and withold your choice until you see what the Nezha buff is in about two weeks.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
I am not sure if I should go for other leaders though; if talking about dark, I have powerhouse Lubu (three of them gathering dust) and the other cards (Satan, Maya) I am not so keen to get just yet. I just boosted up the entire Nobunaga team and it’ll be a while before I have enough resources for another teams. For now, I’m happy with this team.

Bedeviere, I am on the fence about as I already have Medea? In the end, I went with nezha (the card was all maxed out which is great!)

From those i'd go with Nezha since he's a good converter and a rare draw.