Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS Collab Worth it? (Returning Player)
Question 
So I'm coming back to the game after around a year of inactivity and I wanted to know if this current collab is worth getting on the rate up on Friday. I've been on hiatus since the time Pompeii was introduced, so I've missed a decent amount of collabs (HxH, Yu Yu Hakusho, Konosuba, Fairy Tail) as well as the many exclusive series.

Right now I'm trying to make do with SR Loki as a somewhat viable leader but the current meta pretty much demands variety. That being said, as a personal preference, I don't really care for the "human meta" or human teams in general and am more looking forward to Fallen Halos PR; though I do love the show. I know the ultimate decision still lies on me but any input would be appreciated.

P.S. Is there any way to catch up to the current arena grade?

ID: 21218485
If you're willing to draw enough of them to get a full/near full set it's probably worthwhile. The series works best with its own members so just doing a couple draws may not be as useful.

You can catch up on arena grades as you will receive a trial ticket to reopen one stage to gain another 40% each time the patch ends and the arena trials reopen. It will take quite some time though as you've missed several patches by now.

Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 126823, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
(05-30-2019, 03:28 PM)Durumana Wrote: If you're willing to draw enough of them to get a full/near full set it's probably worthwhile. The series works best with its own members so just doing a couple draws may not be as useful.

You can catch up on arena grades as you will receive a trial ticket to reopen one stage to gain another 40% each time the patch ends and the arena trials reopen.  It will take quite some time though as you've missed several patches by now.

I see, thanks for the info. Guess I'll wait for the next series and/or Fallen Halos PR.

(05-30-2019, 03:28 PM)Durumana Wrote: If you're willing to draw enough of them to get a full/near full set it's probably worthwhile. The series works best with its own members so just doing a couple draws may not be as useful.

You can catch up on arena grades as you will receive a trial ticket to reopen one stage to gain another 40% each time the patch ends and the arena trials reopen.  It will take quite some time though as you've missed several patches by now.

I have 150 dimes to expend. My main leaders are amazon, SR loki, VR athena, VR poseidon, chalice with enchantress + amazon team, and azazoth and im trying to get SR tyr.

Should I save dimes to het the allpower YZ or other better series? Or can i exoend 150 dime to get full set with the rate up?

Is there any chamce on YZ comimg back soon?
I'm from Spain, so excuse my language mistakes, "beaches" Big Grin
[Image: 345o7c0.png] 

Regular allies> all max PR nidoggh, all max Yog-sothoth, all max Pr giemsa, all max PR artemis, all max beelzebub.

I ally the most common ally in SM and farmable weeklys.
150 diamonds gets you 30 draws which should be enough to get everything in the SS series with the rate-up this weekend. That being said you could get unlucky and not get Seiya until you get to 35 so you should be able to procure 25 additional diamonds somehow.
Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 126823, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
Decided to do 35 draws as I missed lots of collabs already. After lots of pondering and looking around, the kit of a full SS team I feel will be able to catapult me back into the game and allow me to clear lots of current stages.

The sheer number of skills are a bit overwhelming at times though lol, dunno if that's a good or bad thing.