Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SM, NM Latest Stage Ready Team/s For Returning Player
Hi everyone,

Been out of the TOS scene for a while so I don't really know where to start on constructing a team that can handle most of TOS's meta content. I don't really have of the strong new leaders so I understand my options may be limited. Here is a link to my inventory and some teams that I have constructed: https://imgur.com/a/t3ZqImY

Thanks in advance for your help. 

BigMack: 65467877
Main Allies-  Killua (WIP), Anubis                      
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

You should try to draw Kurapika for Arthur, or just to use as a leader. Arthur team works on attack centralization and buff stacking, similar to dragons. People have been using Huang Zhong for that, Kurapika will have a similar effect though without nullifying team damage because of his strong self boost (which can't be cancelled in Arthur without a converter or a neutralize reset), and a Luna/Ursula type card will probably be reissued someday (there have been two already for light humans, Yi Yeh Shu and Salonbus, both collab cards). You can always transfer members back and forth depending on which playstyle you prefer.

If you can PR ML then VR Apollo will be feasible. Similarly, if you can PR Yog she's a pretty flexible leader, although she has a serious weakness to time reduction.

Artemis is okay too but it's a lot of investment since your Pollux and Alma don't seem trained up. Greeks are very different after VR and are kind of the basic element team that everyone uses nowadays. I can see you have a dupe Artemis to VR.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-28-2018, 10:51 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You should try to draw Kurapika for Arthur, or just to use as a leader. Arthur team works on attack centralization and buff stacking, similar to dragons. People have been using Huang Zhong for that, Kurapika will have a similar effect though without nullifying team damage because of his strong self boost (which can't be cancelled in Arthur without a converter or a neutralize reset), and a Luna/Ursula type card will probably be reissued someday (there have been two already for light humans, Yi Yeh Shu and Salonbus, both collab cards). You can always transfer members back and forth depending on which playstyle you prefer.

If you can PR ML then VR Apollo will be feasible. Similarly, if you can PR Yog she's a pretty flexible leader, although she has a serious weakness to time reduction.

Artemis is okay too but it's a lot of investment since your Pollux and Alma don't seem trained up. Greeks are very different after VR and are kind of the basic element team that everyone uses nowadays. I can see you have a dupe Artemis to VR.
Thanks Fauxy, I will look into these options. In my HxH draws, I got a Killua which may be good to make a team with. I was thinking: Killua - GD - Yocto - Circe - Duncan - Gon/Killua Ally
Is this a good option? Any utility subs I should consider? Maybe Medea, Cyborg Scholars and Septem?

Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

You should always ally Gon for the full effect. I'm not familiar with the older collabs, I joined around the time the new special seals started coming out, but I've heard that Septem is a great card. He should be able to mimic Gon's crazy boost for a second turn? I think Yocto and Killua are enough for converters, especially considering the teamskill Izanagi convert.

Off color like Medea might be decent. Remember that if you need specific utilities you can go off color, like Yukimura in the arena right now who is a status nullifier and fire human.

Circe is fine, but remember Human HP is quite low and these leaders have built in damage reduction to compensate which she will nullify. I have a feeling HP is going to be the big weakness for these teams.

Try to get dragonware for whichever starter you're using, the 2x for 20 dissolve is quite good depending on the team you stick them in.
(05-29-2018, 02:20 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You should always ally Gon for the full effect. I'm not familiar with the older collabs, I joined around the time the new special seals started coming out, but I've heard that Septem is a great card. He should be able to mimic Gon's crazy boost for a second turn? I think Yocto and Killua are enough for converters, especially considering the teamskill Izanagi convert.

Off color like Medea might be decent. Remember that if you need specific utilities you can go off color, like Yukimura in the arena right now who is a status nullifier and fire human.

Circe is fine, but remember Human HP is quite low and these leaders have built in damage reduction to compensate which she will nullify. I have a feeling HP is going to be the big weakness for these teams.

Try to get dragonware for whichever starter you're using, the 2x for 20 dissolve is quite good depending on the team you stick them in.
Thanks for your insight again. What is dragonware though? Is it.a new function? 

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonware

Basically custom dragon crafts for specific series, they come with a bunch of passive bonuses. If you don't know about it you probably don't have the materials (silver crafts) to make them. You need a pair of matching silver crafts in the compulsion shape you want (so if your leader is using an Opal of Shadowfall craft for example you might want to make a Dragonware in that shape for your members), and a 5* dupe of the card who is going to equip the DW.

Silver crafts are awarded for most guild events nowadays, usually in a pair. Remember to use the DUPE as the material when you're selecting, or you will lose the levelled card. Or just never take the levelled one off favorites, I guess.
(05-29-2018, 05:44 PM)Fauxy Wrote: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonware

Basically custom dragon crafts for specific series, they come with a bunch of passive bonuses. If you don't know about it you probably don't have the materials (silver crafts) to make them. You need a pair of matching silver crafts in the compulsion shape you want (so if your leader is using an Opal of Shadowfall craft for example you might want to make a Dragonware in that shape for your members), and a 5* dupe of the card who is going to equip the DW.

Silver crafts are awarded for most guild events nowadays, usually in a pair. Remember to use the DUPE as the material when you're selecting, or you will lose the levelled card. Or just never take the levelled one off favorites, I guess.

Ok, thanks. And so the Killua/Gon set-up is the best thing to be working towards right now as I need SM stuff that won't be coming back for a bit for the other teams?

HxH and I guess slowly build up your Artemis who doesn't need limited PR mats. Arthur's not bad too if you can get Kurapika.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(05-29-2018, 05:59 PM)Fauxy Wrote: HxH and I guess slowly build up your Artemis who doesn't need limited PR mats. Arthur's not bad too if you can get Kurapika.

Is it fine to VR my current Artemis or are there drawbacks to doing this? From my understanding, you can change forms in VR so it shouldn't mattyer? Or is it so that I can have a PR Artmeis in my team. So something like: Artemis VR - Artemis PR - Pollux - Alma - Anubis - Artemis VR ally

You don't want extra greeks in a greek team. Just VR your artemis.