Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning user
(12-15-2017, 01:35 AM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Hey guys! I’m back with a question again... I want to try beating the Qi Tian Di nightmare stage so I can have the card, is it possible with my beast team or do I need a specific team? Please help me! I don’t want to miss this opportunity. Also is there any other chance this stage will come back? I drew Yi yeh shu just now, so will it be useful?
Also, are the ultimate lord cards useful or should I throw them away? I’m not sure about their usefulness.
Thanks a lot guys

QTD is not coming back again, as it's a collab NM.

I wasted 20 dia at this stage the first time it came out trying with a druid team, but it's not an easy clear (and I don't know if it's even possible if you don't have Furi). Keep in mind the 90 turn round limit means there's a limit to dia reviving even if you have infinite diamonds. You have to be smart about how to play if you have to revive.

If you have an Atlantis team trained and can reliably trigger defense, I'd probably go use that instead.

Atlantis + PR Cass, PR Wen Zhong, PR Aloha? (for locked runes?), Florice? maybe.

If your team isn't all/double maxed, I'm not sure I'd even attempt it... Confused QTD is very hard. 

YYS is a good leader for a light/dark human deck, but it doesn't look like you have many Light or Dark humans...Keep it though, because they may remake TYR or YSC type cards in the future. 

Ultimate lord cards vary in usefulness. Some are extremely useful (Shyplant! Colin!), others disappear into your inventory never to be heard from again. I wouldn't discard them because they're pretty hard to get in the first place, and you never know if a new team will make an old card useful again (See Yao Hou and Sengo Muramasa). 

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Hey guys! I want to build a a light and dark mono deck but I’m not sure which cards to use. I have
Light:
Yi yeh shu
Ra
Sariel
Morse
Dodo
Genie
Innana
Merlin
Honor
Tulzscha
Luna
Persephone
Leo
Lisa
Zeus
Fafnir
Yan
Ghatanothoa
Benimaru Nikaido
Cybele
Jack
Salonbus
Mahonin
Tsang
Strelizia
Lionel
Jiang shang
Mysorensis
Natheneil
Mitty and marble
Woodbury
Tang Hsue jian
Marguerite
Iron hamel
Beelzebub
Tokugawa
Imanotsurugi usumidori
Pluma
Lyra
Noah

Dark:
Tsukuyomi
Basti
Lu bu
Diochan
Edward
Novalis
Odin
Loki
Sumatra
Shen gong bao
Castor and pollux
Sunnie
Dark paladin
Alma
Endor
Saruman
Namtar
Erebus
Feng chih hen
Bobo
Artemis
Baphomet
Wawel
Jintaro
Felix
Lynx
Atlach nacha
Midgley
Todd
Morris
Unjust soilder lubu

Thanks in advance!!

For a light time AR persphone and Luna and hope to get Maya when ancient coin seal reopen haha
As with a light and dark team use yys and some random as 3 light/dark humans and ally ysc and boom done haha

Hmm. I don't think your inventory has changed that much since the last time you posted. Why the bump?

Lu Bu is still your best Dark leader, followed by Tsukuyomi and Erebus (Loki is good too if you have VR Odin). Edward is a good card to train as a member since his stat bonuses from ame are unusually high and he's just a solid booster. Go for AR Pollux and Alma already, I would imagine you should have built up enough by now to do it. You don't have Mochi Bunny, so I can't recommend Lynx.

Light... Light has some pretty hard set leaders in the meta. There's not really so much room to play around because the archetypes of Light are so well defined. There's TSZ, Maya, Arthur, Daoloth, and Beelzebub. You have Beelz, but generally she's run as a ML deck and you don't have ML? Can load up her team with converters and hope for the best. You have Yi Yeh Shu, who is a bicolor leader, you don't like him? Or you just need the achievements?
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Wassup guys!!( Trying to change my style) I’m finally on the ninth seal but I’m stuck(again) in the last battle of Battle of the Goddess of the warfare where I have to basically dissolve 12 fire runes in one round or I die. I usually use my atlantis team but I can’t here since as you can see I need a fire team. So ... is it possible for me to build one using the cards I have now (Im betting no) or do I have to farm some cards first? And also what team is the most useful for stages like this? Thanks guys. PEACE??!
(02-12-2018, 10:09 PM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Wassup guys!!( Trying to change my style) I’m finally on the ninth seal but I’m stuck(again) in the last battle of Battle of the Goddess of the warfare where I have to basically dissolve 12 fire runes in one round or I die. I usually use my atlantis team but I can’t here since as you can see I need a fire team. So ... is it possible for me to build one using the cards I have now (Im betting no) or do I have to farm some cards first? And also what team is the most useful for stages like this? Thanks guys. PEACE??!

Can't you just use Atlantis and use an amulet DC on the previous round to store more than 12 fire runes for the last battle?

Maybe you should post an updated inventory if you want us to suggest teams.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
This is my new inventory thiugh there’s not much change ?
Water
Pr: Aloha, Cassandra, Molly, Ursula, Raphael, Urd, Elizabeth, Pisces, Swegde, wenzhong, aforgomon
Water Xi
Florice
Delphinus
Robert
Cygnus
Ji wuwang
Dreamer mathew
kukulkan evolved
Poseidon evolved
Dagon evolved
Joyful innocence baby king
Summer
Great mother of lust
Frosty melog
Emperor of elegant clothes
Yuki onna
Jinnie
Galahad
Odous
Charon
Atrahasis
Cinderella the festive bartender
Azazel
Zhang liao
Abhoth
Stirling
Bayrou
Mordiggian
Sun quan
Qing long
Sera
Snow cone

Fire
Pr: Boyciana, Agatha, Ceberus , Paladin , Doris, dipankara
Court if taurus armstrong
Diablo x2
Cthugha evolved
Sakura
Au shiau hong chen
Prideful royalty proncess sarah
Phoenix
Abadon evolved
K’
Floret x2
Gan jiang & mo ye
Black cat
Yale
Poppy
Hephaestus evolved
Perseus
Ninurta
Dullahan
Clara evolved
Seth
Mo wang zi
Auriga
Sean
Dual blades musashi
Queen of hearts
Meng huo
Rosemellow
Tristan
Phanes
Shuten doji
Iquitos

Earth
Pr: yunyang, Sariel, Alibaba, Verthandi, yang jian
Barbara evolved
Jian zhi chu
Medusa evolved
Byakhee evolved
Hertz evolved
Kim king of taekwando
Domon evolved
Chizuru kagura
Ma chao
Guan yinping
Belial
Haza
Dumuzi
Sun shangxiang
Mufasa
Pilatus
Lu xun

Ithakua
Yan
Matroyshka
Jiang yunfan
Geironul
Duncan
Bella poppy bride
Gareth
Samle
Samael
Rosa sistets
Liu bei
Karasutengu

Light
Pr: Gabriel, dodo, Persephone, Genie, honor, ethereal dragon light, inanna, luna, ra
Morse (x2)
Jack evolved
Leo evolved
Zeus
Fafnir
Yan
Benimaru nikaido
Salonbus
Paladin evolved
Dormouse
Chueng po zai
Jiang shang
Mysorensis
Tsang
Natheneil evolved
Lionel
Solar destroyer
Cybele
Authoress Katherine
Terry
Yi yeshu
Noah x2
Princess woodbury
Tokugawa
Baihu
Shermie
Mitty and marble
Lisa
Merlin
Mahonin
Huang zhong x2
Yuan shao
Beezlebub
Lyra
Honda
Pluma
Marguerite
Iron hamel
Tang hsue Jian
Strelitzia
Imanotsurugi & usumindori

Dark
Vr: Loki, Artemis
Pr: basti, edward, novalis, endor, gemini, alma , paladin
Odin
Diochan
Baphomet evolved
Tsukuyomi
Felix evolved
Sumatra
Todd
Saruman evolved
Unjust soldier
Shen gongbao
Feng chi hen
Tuchigumo
Lunar destroyer x2
Wawel
Lynx
Atlach nacha
Thomas midgley
Tawil x2
Bobo
Namtar
Jintaro
Artemis evolved
Chesire
Sunnie
Summer
Erebus
Morris
Komatsuhime
I mean you have Sakura lol. That has to be the most obvious way to get a load of fire dissolve, no offense. She also has tumbler so long as you keep another Perrenial in team (Strelitzia's quite good), so you can't actually get killed in one hit, as long as the enemy doesn't have phantom.

Sakura - Strelitzia - Mysorensis - Saruman - Whatever Elf + Sakura should be alright. You're missing the elf enchantresses so you won't have the strongest setup for Sakura, but she should be good enough to deal with the stage even without them, just remember you need to burst hard at the final HP bar because of reflect.
Thanks! I just realised how stupid that was lol. Is it possible to make a light team with my cards because I need to defeat the odin nightmare stage to farm draupnir. Thanks!
(02-16-2018, 12:22 AM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Thanks! I just realised how stupid that was lol. Is it possible to make a light team with my cards because I need to defeat the odin nightmare stage to farm draupnir. Thanks!
You can actually use Sakura also because she'll survive Odin's hits and you can set up her team as rainbow so he takes damage every (or almost every) turn from at least one member.

Otherwise try Yi Yeh Shu - Morse - Salonbus - Endor - Diaochan + Ye Shiao Chai. You'll need to turn on YYS at the boss to do light damage though (presumably YSC will be on), Salonbus too, ideally.