Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning user
(11-01-2017, 10:33 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 10:04 PM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Thanks! I heard that Lubu is a strong card, but how can I form a team with Lubu at my current stage?

Diaochan is in the Arena right now and she's a great member for Lu Bu because of their combine skill, so you better stock up and max out one of her. Lu Bu (Please make sure it's not The Unjust Soldier version) doesn't really need anything in particular, maybe a fast convert since you wanna try to keep his second multiplier going as much as possible, which requires multiple sets of dark full attacks, but he himself is already a converter. Sunnie would be decent because she'd boost the team's HP slightly.

Dark teams nowadays tend to fill up with self-boosting cards as their kind of bread and butter.  AR Pollux, AR Alma, and Lancelot are the big three.

Everyone recommends AR like it's so easy, but if you don't already have a strong dark team, you might not have a real shot at it. So I don't wanna say just get AR Pollux and Alma as if that's nothing. But I agree that it's what you should aim for, so if you can PR Pollux and Alma, give AR your best go.

Whatever you choose, make sure you know what's replaceable. Different stages will call for different kinds of cards.

diaochan and lubu's combine skill is indeed strong, but lets not forget diaochan is a cd 12 and lu bu isnt the best at stalling.

Messages In This Thread
Returning user - Pearlchiang - 11-01-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Returning user - Fauxy - 11-01-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Returning user - Pearlchiang - 11-01-2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Returning user - Fauxy - 11-01-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Returning user - Faelyn - 11-04-2017, 03:57 PM