Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning user
(08-02-2018, 03:06 PM)Star Wrote: Hi guys. So... would it be possible to make a good strong human deck with my cards? By the way I just got Circe if that helps

Please make a new thread where you actually list your cards lol.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Would I be able to build a rainbow deck for Aether with my cards? I tried a few variations but they don’t seem too strong

(08-03-2018, 03:32 PM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Would I be able to build a rainbow deck for Aether with my cards? I tried a few variations but they don’t seem  too strong

Aether is very dependent on having great spinning skills. She's personally not my cup of tea so maybe I'm biased, but I think Khaos and Yog are much better freeform teams.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Is Apollo a srong leader? If yes can I make a deck with my cards?
Or just maybe in general would you guys be able to form a strong team with my cards? I’m kind of bored with my Atlantis deck ??
... So I’m kind of stuck on the tenth seal please anyone??? Thx
Tenth seal is bleeding edge difficulty, extremely biased towards Yusuke's teams, Gon+Killua is viable too although slightly more difficult, lastly depending on each stage you may even be able to advance with Vishnu of the Hindu gods or Brahma (but Brahma has quite the difficult time stalling).
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(08-24-2018, 08:23 PM)Pearlchiang Wrote: ... So I’m kind of stuck on the tenth seal please anyone??? Thx

I dont recommend anyone playing the tenth seal until the wiki is finished.  Very difficult to plan for the unknown.  Yusuke, dragons, HxH, atlantis and pompeii have the best chances.  If u wait then more cards will come out to tackle such difficult stages.

Likely you are doing this just for dimes and maybe a helper at the end.  This is good but not needed.  I am focusing on other things.
10th seal info is out on wiki already. Can't use dragons beasts or elves. Yusuke, Gon/killua, Pompeii and Atlantis have the best chances.

Having cleared everything out so far, i don't recommend Hindu gods for this. You definitely want high HP/damage reduction teams.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi