Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning user
Thanks for saving my dear life !!

I’m stuck on the ninth seal 9-3–1-2 It is so damn hard!! I just can’t seem to attack the fifth guy because his defence is too strong. I’m slusing my atlantis-cassandra-wenzhong-swegde-aloha-atlantis team. This is actually driving me crazy. Please help??. Thank you to the kind souls who are willing to answer haha

(02-16-2018, 04:27 AM)Pearlchiang Wrote: I’m stuck on the ninth seal 9-3–1-2 It is so damn hard!! I just can’t seem to attack the fifth guy because his defence is too strong. I’m slusing my atlantis-cassandra-wenzhong-swegde-aloha-atlantis team. This is actually driving me crazy. Please help??. Thank you to the kind souls who are willing to answer haha

You can try using atlantis' active plus dragonic compulsion, 6-8 combos with 2-3 sets of water runes should work. But, if that doesnt work you should try using a D/L/F team instead

(02-16-2018, 04:27 AM)Pearlchiang Wrote: I’m stuck on the ninth seal 9-3–1-2 It is so damn hard!! I just can’t seem to attack the fifth guy because his defence is too strong. I’m slusing my atlantis-cassandra-wenzhong-swegde-aloha-atlantis team. This is actually driving me crazy. Please help??. Thank you to the kind souls who are willing to answer haha

For high defense enemies:
A) Ignore defense cards, like Jinnie.
B) High boost self attack cards, like Florice.
C) Defense down DC  (you may not have one of these.)

Jinnie requires hearts, which won't be compatible with Wen Zhong. Florice sounds like your best bet. 

Couple Florice with Atlantis and DC to unlock the board and damage boost. Florice will remove Cass and Wen Zhong, so don't reactivate until you get to the second life since that also has neutralize. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Thanks to you guys i cleared the level, but as expected, Im stuck on the next one. How am I supposed to have 30 light runestones?!! Any adviceplease? Thanks!
(02-16-2018, 02:45 PM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Thanks to you guys i cleared the level, but as expected, Im stuck on the next one. How am I supposed to have 30 light runestones?!! Any adviceplease? Thanks!
I mean, I've said this a lot but if an enemy doesn't have phantom/multihit and there's no round limit, you can literally grind through everything with Sakura. She will not die.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thanks so much I finally finished the ninth seal, but what happens next? Do Ijust wait for the tenth seal to be released?
(02-16-2018, 07:43 PM)Pearlchiang Wrote: Thanks so much I finally finished the ninth seal, but what happens next? Do Ijust wait for the tenth seal to be released?
Void of the realm. Weekly SMs. Training your cards. It's a live game with a meta that updates pretty much every month, and new challenges that come out all the time. There's not really an end to content, at least as long as MH is still alive and profiting off the game. For right now... you should probably be participating in your guild event lol.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|