Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning user here's my box where should I go ?
Here's my box with an Imgur link and all the pictures not downsized
https://imgur.com/a/HXkgP
Thx for looking

[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
Is your resolution really that small or the pictures got resized? o-o

I see Wukong as well as a bunch of dupes that can be decomposed because they have no use. You have some good cards that can be turned in to potential modern Norse, but since you lack VR Odin, I'm not sure if it's worth to train them. Izanagi is the only meta leader I can spot there but your earth mono pool is quite small. You could try something like: Izanagi - Sariel - Circe - Pilatus - Mufasa - Yggdrasil.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
You shoulda made an imgur lol. The images are shrunken. Also, use the storing materials button in your settings to move all these evo mats.

But welp. Some good cards I saw:

Water
  • Leaders - Freyr, Elizabeth, Yidhra, Sun Quan
  • Members - Cassandra, Host of the Hsihe Sword, Tefnut, Swegde, Ursula
Fire
  • Leaders - Tyr, Jackie, Magrence
  • Members - Medea, Agatha, Seth (I think?), Nezha, Poppy
Earth
  • Leaders - Izanagi, Belle, Yang Jian, Yvette, Freyja
  • Members - Circe, Bull King, Sariel, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Huifre, Samle
Light
  • Leaders - Daoloth, Wukong
  • Members - Solar & Lunar Sirius (they now have a light element fusion), ML, Luna, Honor, Virgo
Dark
  • Leaders - Loki
  • Members - Alma, Basti, Novalis, Pollux, Odin
Rainbow/Racial
  • Leaders - Ghroth, Copper Bullet
I don't wanna go through everything and explain one by one, so if there's a team in particular you wanna ask about how it's built, just say which. I mighta missed something, but this is what I can see for cards that have the potential to compete. I think you're just a bit short of some full teams, Earth looks like your strongest bet with Izanagi and a decent member pool, since your Odin is not even PR, so all those Norse are not worth much. Having the components for Sirius fusion means you have the most important member of Ghroth and Daoloth teams also.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(12-18-2017, 04:25 AM)Fauxy Wrote: You shoulda made an imgur lol. The images are shrunken. Also, use the storing materials button in your settings to move all these evo mats.

But welp. Some good cards I saw:

Water
  • Leaders - Freyr, Elizabeth, Yidhra, Sun Quan
  • Members - Cassandra, Host of the Hsihe Sword, Tefnut, Swegde, Ursula
Fire
  • Leaders - Tyr, Jackie, Magrence
  • Members - Medea, Agatha, Seth (I think?), Nezha, Poppy
Earth
  • Leaders - Izanagi, Belle, Yang Jian, Yvette, Freyja
  • Members - Circe, Bull King, Sariel, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Huifre, Samle
Light
  • Leaders - Daoloth, Wukong
  • Members - Solar & Lunar Sirius (they now have a light element fusion), ML, Luna, Honor, Virgo
Dark
  • Leaders - Loki
  • Members - Alma, Basti, Novalis, Pollux, Odin
Rainbow/Racial
  • Leaders - Ghroth, Copper Bullet
I don't wanna go through everything and explain one by one, so if there's a team in particular you wanna ask about how it's built, just say which. I mighta missed something, but this is what I can see for cards that have the potential to compete. I think you're just a bit short of some full teams, Earth looks like your strongest bet with Izanagi and a decent member pool, since your Odin is not even PR, so all those Norse are not worth much. Having the components for Sirius fusion means you have the most important member of Ghroth and Daoloth teams also.

So if I do Daoloth and put in both sirus in I won't have capacity for ML Luna combo. Which would I add to daoloth I do have honor.
Also
In the case of izanagi is it more or less a straight earth mono?
Lastly my guild mates mentioned doing a castor Pollux Luna team is that viable?
(12-18-2017, 05:11 AM)FiereZero Wrote: So if I do Daoloth and put in both sirus in I won't have capacity for ML Luna combo. Which would I add to daoloth I do have honor.
Also
In the case of izanagi is it more or less a straight earth mono?
Lastly my guild mates mentioned doing a castor Pollux Luna team is that viable?

Daoloth has both attribute and racial restriction. It's Dragon/Beast/Elf. You can put in outside cards, but you lose a teamskill that keeps recovery in check, essentially turning it into a kill or be killed team. Better to just stick to the races it supports. Right now you can do Daoloth - LSirius - DSirius - Honor - Copper Bullet + Daoloth and it'll be okay just based on the strength of Dao's leaderskill. I just saw you actually have Pluma, he's a good switch for Copper also, Copper is a bit too slow to be worth it as a member. Remember to put Pluma second slot between Daoloth and the leftmost Sirius. You can also try using the new light beast (Ghatana something?) since I saw you had one of those too. Elves you don't have much choice for, Strelitzia or Clock Vine (not her real name but I can't remember it rn) from the patch before this seem to be the general picks if Elves are included at all. Marguerite is possible, but she really doesn't do anything worth putting her in for.

Izanagi has no real restrictions beyond Earth, I recommend him a lot and wish I had him. He's very noob friendly, anything will do, but ideally Circe should always be in there. All of the other cards I mentioned are decent members except for Samle, who I mentioned specifically for Belle team, which is a harder build so I don't recommend it atm. Most of those cards are also, conveniently, farmable.

Pollux and Luna feature in racial god teams, which you don't have the leaders for. Ophiuchus and/or Amaterasu are the right cards to house both of them together. I don't really recommend focusing on those, they require a lot of investment before they get really good. You need a meta dark and meta light team, respectively, that can carry them through a very hard amelioration-esque stage called Awakening Recall (AR).
I can't believe you have XY and CP rares, but all unleveled, lmao. That's a real shame, since they've long since fallen out of the meta.

Izanagi is a straight Earth mono. Because he has built in rune conversion and heart=earth effect, your team should lean towards damage boosters and utility. You generally want at least one constant damage booster (aka Circe) because the multiplier is not as high these days. I would personally recommend Sariel (useful utility/damage boost), Circe (constant boost), Saggitarius (after AR, is a CD3 booster), and Mufasa (self attack boost) as members that see a lot of use in my team.
As a general rule, anything with a min CD of 10 or higher is now seen as too long for general use, so take that into consideration when choosing what to level.

Definitely harpy Izanagi to max and memorize a few of the spin paths for his board conversion.
There's initial 9 combo, 9 combo by stacking, and a no-initial earth 8 combo that I'd recommend you know. It's basically your go-to solution for a lot of annoying stuff like 2sec spin, high combo shields, board hazards, locked boards, etc.

You don't necessarily need a meta dark/light/etc. team to do awakening recall, but the stage does favor a certain color and requires you to bring the card to AR in your team. Pollux is good in dark mono as well, so if you ever want to build towards that...
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
From XY only Septem and Yu Wun Tuo are still viable, Yu Wun Tuo needs Tang Yu Rou and Yi Ye Shu tho. WFE CP might work as members for Guan Yu, and Long Kui is my dream member on Ye Shiao Chai.

Fauxy pretty much covered the rest of the possibilities, if I were you I would be training what I can and saving diamonds for the next series or chinese new year.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Most of the problem with XY and CP rares is that the min CD tends to be 10+. I feel like a current YSC/YYS team will blow through most stages before Long Kui (CD12) even comes up, lmao. Septem is potentially still useful, but he's slvl15 and his feeder is gone now, so I'm not sure I'd recommend training him if you didn't already do so. 

The XY/CP cards you have that are still most useful (in my opinion anyway) are Tang Yu Rou (I think you need Yi Ye Shu or Ye Shiao Chai (Pili rares) for her to be really useful though) and Mu Yue (still the only water god heart converter for a Diaochan/Amaterasu rainbow god team)

Izanagi and the Prologue rares should have you set for a while though, so why not save your diamonds for next patch?
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(12-18-2017, 11:13 AM)agnesi Wrote: Most of the problem with XY and CP rares is that the min CD tends to be 10+. I feel like a current YSC/YYS team will blow through most stages before Long Kui (CD12) even comes up, lmao. Septem is potentially still useful, but he's slvl15 and his feeder is gone now, so I'm not sure I'd recommend training him if you didn't already do so. 

The XY/CP cards you have that are still most useful (in my opinion anyway) are Tang Yu Rou (I think you need Yi Ye Shu or Ye Shiao Chai (Pili rares) for her to be really useful though) and Mu Yue (still the only water god heart converter for a Diaochan/Amaterasu rainbow god team)

Izanagi and the Prologue rares should have you set for a while though, so why not save your diamonds for next patch?

Well I did pull stupid amounts back in the day. I've gone with a daoloth team currently dao pluma sirus sirus ra dao. I forget who the xy series is also the cp ones. So my lingo is a bit out of place also I love me my diablo team still.
(12-21-2017, 02:15 AM)FiereZero Wrote: Well I did pull stupid amounts back in the day. I've gone with a daoloth team currently dao pluma sirus sirus ra dao. I forget who the xy series is also the cp ones. So my lingo is a bit out of place also I love me my diablo team still.

Ahh, I didn't even see Diablo in your inventory. You can still run him, but you missed a lot of good cards from last patch that brought him up to speed. The entire last series was elves who have the same teamskill that newborn elves and toy pixies have with Diablo. Ideal to run him with PR newborn elf ally, because their PR form makes all runes recovery, meaning you no longer have to worry about heart drought.