Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning player
I just returned to the game and noticed, that I still have an older account with Ji Wu Wang, Dodo, Ye Shiao Chai, Mo Wang Zi, Jian Zhi Chiu and Inanna on it. My newer rerolled account has only Phanes on it. After looking at Oriceles leader tier list, I noticed that these units from the first account all dropped out of the list. Are these units not in the meta anymore? Should I use the newer Phanes account instead?

Use phanes or keep rerolling Tongue

(04-23-2018, 06:48 PM)Lailoske Wrote: I just returned to the game and noticed, that I still have an older account with Ji Wu Wang, Dodo, Ye Shiao Chai, Mo Wang Zi, Jian Zhi Chiu and Inanna on it. My newer rerolled account has only Phanes on it. After looking at Oriceles leader tier list, I noticed that these units from the first account all dropped out of the list. Are these units not in the meta anymore? Should I use the newer Phanes account instead?

(04-23-2018, 06:54 PM)Glune Wrote: Use phanes or keep rerolling Tongue
Or You can ask for accounts Tongue

Hmm. Dodo is technically on the list, since Aloha is, I just don't think Oriceles posts pair leaders unless there are significant variations of the team (like Khaos). He also stopped listing Collab leaders like YSC. Phanes is a good leader but he isn't worth keeping an account over, imo, because it's so likely that you'll get him from Ancient Seal anyway if you do a lot of draws during the black card event. YSC will never come back and he might have avenues open for him as a member if not a leader in the far future (mono dark humans maybe?) so I'd rather keep an account with him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|