Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning player
Hi! im a returning player looking for tips to build my deck :] Thanks!
currently running babylon light

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go to settings button, top right, and press store materials.

Dark: Nothing solid, you could try Namtar with Norvi, Raguel and Brynhildr.

Water: You are on desperate need for converters, yet you could do something with that Elizabeth, Troy and Wen Zhong.

Light: you could actually build something around that Inanna, Luna, Galio and maybe Thor and Apollo, but you will need a lot of materials to make this team efficient. Taking in count the amount of Gillar, souls, and time to get their skills to max you might need to wait 6 months working on that.

Earth: Train that Li Hsiao Yao, he is super useful on the current meta as member. Dumuzi is your only choice for leader with Hertz, Sariel, and Vali. From what I've seen this is the strongest and most efficient thing you can build out of the cards you have.

Fire: You are freaking lucky to get Dancer Yan and Sun Hsiao Mei... But nothing else... I'd go Dancer Yan, Uriel, Achilles + Thetys, Sun Hsiao Mei. Quite cheap and powerful, probably cheaper than building the team for Dumuzi, but don't expect high stats here.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Managed to get Yan for my 1st draw haha. Why is Li Hsiao Yao and Sun Hsiao Mei good ?

(09-14-2017, 02:40 PM)XxkirinxX Wrote: Managed to get Yan for my 1st draw haha. Why is  Li Hsiao Yao and Sun Hsiao Mei good ?

Li Hsiao Yao comes in handy when you have to face multiple combo shield, elemental quintet, and the new and most annoying of them all: Metasphere, that skill can't be dealt without a time tunnel, he and Ophiuchus are the only time tunnel cards that Earth mono have at the moment.

Sun Hsiao Mei is a really improved version of Skuld, and is very efficient because of that short cooldown, 10 seconds unlimited movement and 2 rounds boost is pretty powerful, and she can fit on both Chessia and Nobunaga.

HAHA i have no idea what youre talking about since its been awhile since the last time i played. Mostly forgotten everything :C
LOL. Just check on the wikia for the information of the latest events, checking the enemy skills might give you an idea of what kind of skills are being useful right now, and the compilation of that is what we call meta.