Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning after a couple of years, need help on a direction to go in.
Hello,
After a few years a friend of me decided to pick up TOS and suddenly I also felt like playing again. Seeing as the meta has changed and my go-to team back then (water greek) seems pretty bad now, I would like some help on creating a new one.

Water
Poseidon
Beowulf
Daesung
Liz
Mu-Yue
Atrahasis
Wen Zhong
Cassandra
Abe no Seimei
Carrie
Yue Qi
Freyr
Tefnut
Giemsa
Kukulkan
Louis
Yuki-Onna
Jinnie
Douman

Fire
Medea
Diablo
Nezha
I will just leave out all of the other fire units, since I have never really touched any besides these two. If there is a fire unit necessary just say so, I have a lot of them.

Earth
Same story as above

Light
Apollo
Kejourou
Luna
Yan
Lisa
Iron Hamel
Zeus
Thor
Ra
Leo
Virgo
Minamoto
Inanna
Jiang Shang
Dionysus
Jyu Yun
Tang Hsue-Jian
Ming Hsiu
Hsia
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao

Dark
Loki
Shen Gongbao
Jiang Cheng
Basti
Alma
Pollux
Daji
Odin (not PR yet)
Cancer
Lubu
Todd
Xi
Lynx
The Happy Prince

I left out all of the easily farmable units. Before I ran Poseidon-Mu-Yue-Zeus-Daesung-Cass + Poseidon but this seems to be not good enough in the current meta. Thanks already for the advice!

Please use darker colors, it's hard to read these fonts.

Greeks are actually quite meta leaders now, albeit very high investment. They received a VR some two patches ago that has changed their gameplay style and made them much more sustainable leaders. You have Poseidon and Apollo, you should probably focus on those. You're a bit sparse on members but you have Luna so all you need is ML to make Apollo workable.

I see you've made a few draws, nothing noteworthy though. You might want to cash in on this current seal (the Crash Fever collab) because you get a guaranteed jackpot card at your 35th card. But also you can just wait for rare up day and hope you get one of the rares in less than that. They aren't so friendly to unfilled inventories though because they're all heavily race restricted.

Your dark member pool is pretty strong, and if you had PR Odin I would actually say Loki might be worth, but alas. Try to draw into Athena or Mastema or something, I guess.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(04-18-2018, 02:51 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Please use darker colors, it's hard to read these fonts.

Greeks are actually quite meta leaders now, albeit very high investment. They received a VR some two patches ago that has changed their gameplay style and made them much more sustainable leaders. You have Poseidon and Apollo, you should probably focus on those. You're a bit sparse on members but you have Luna so all you need is ML to make Apollo workable.

I see you've made a few draws, nothing noteworthy though. You might want to cash in on this current seal (the Crash Fever collab) because you get a guaranteed jackpot card at your 35th card. But also you can just wait for rare up day and hope you get one of the rares in less than that. They aren't so friendly to unfilled inventories though because they're all heavily race restricted.

Your dark member pool is pretty strong, and if you had PR Odin I would actually say Loki might be worth, but alas. Try to draw into Athena or Mastema or something, I guess.
Thanks a lot already and sorry for the colors. Apollo is on standby for now until ML is available I guess. But for Poseidon, his leader uses water gods and I only have a few of those. What would a decent water greek look like? 

(04-18-2018, 03:04 AM)Blameonme Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 02:51 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Please use darker colors, it's hard to read these fonts.

Thanks a lot already and sorry for the colors. Apollo is on standby for now until ML is available I guess. But for Poseidon, his leader uses water gods and I only have a few of those. What would a decent water greek look like? 
Gods are recommended but not a hard requirement for Greeks.

IMO, a sample well-rounded Poseidon setup would probably look like:
Poseidon - Water Bride NVR - Andromeda/Cassandra - Aloha/Atlantis (Though it's a bit funny to use Atlantis as a member if you have him since he's the best water leader in the game) - [Free slot for whatever utilty you need for the stage] + Poseidon. Can use Giemsa as a statstick if you don't need any utility.

VR Greeks can be a little under the damage standard by themselves without any kind of persistent effect on (luckily they themselves count as such with trace), though this depends on RNG. So the most important thing is toggle'd enchantresses, which combined with VR Greek's massive skydrop, are what make the numbers. Cass is classic, but stages are so recovery heavy nowadays that using her can be quite difficult without meticulous planning. Andromeda is a nice alternative, but you need some spinning skill to maintain her. Water Bride (Black Card Xi) is the best choice, but she is verrrrry rare, and only available every 3 months or so for a week at a time. Beyond that, you just need utility that solves a wide range of problems, Aloha and Atlantis are among the best for those, probably Tefnut too now.

EDIT: I just realized I said Athena instead of Artemis lol. Sorry I'm very sleepy.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|