Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Player - Need Deck Help
Uh so, been out of the loop for more than two years now. Decided to come back as a casual player but I'm guessing most of my cards, which weren't that great back then either, are out of meta. If anyone could give me some advice I would be very grateful. These are my cards.

By attribute:

Water
Stormbringer Susano'o
Qinglong the Prime King
Princess of Troy (is it still worth it to PR cass?)
Freyr the Immortal Warrior (PR only, but I have a spare Freyr to VR)
Pisces of Empathy - Cateua & Ravniss
Grand Sage Molly
Carrie the Phantom Dancer
Skogul (worth evolving?)
Cold Sword Empress - Celsius
Dreamer Matthew
Oceans Keeper
Pupuro
Pontos
Yue Qi
Maragrite The Faerie
The Great Mother of Lust
Vepar
Elizabeth the Noble
Adjoined Android - Gretchen H.
Aloof Odous
Mu-Yue
The Water Roe
Frosty Melog
Kappa the Child of Rivers
Gluttonous King Slime
Beowulf the Dragonslayer
Combative Whale Monstro
Urd, the Valkyrie of Memory
Icetoragon
Captain Ice - Treasure Raider
Paladin Queen of Water
Dagon, Father of the Deep Ones
(new) The Devoted Dog
(new) Dweller of the Sea

Fire
Princess of Kolchis
Medea, Sorceress of Love & Hate
Lord of Blaze - Phanes
Rococo x2
General of Flame - Musbile
Piasa
Agnesi x2
Marchosias
Jackie the Postwoman
Iquitos
Cauldron of Divinity - Tuo Ba You-Er
Poppy the Armed Handmaid
Ibarakidouji the Gate Keeper
Santa Claus the Deep Thinker
Blazing Golem - Liberated
Armstrong the City Taker
Paladin Warrior
Advanced Metallic Lion
Cthugha the Embodiment of Flare
Fiery Dance - Martial Master
(new) Pyro Knight-errant
(new) Thetis the Wilful Shield

Earth
Warlike Soldier Stinger
The Squally Ethereal Dragon
Terra Solitary
Jadator
Engaged Belle
Gusty Puppet
Pilatus
Yang Jian the Deity of Fidelity
Lu Cheng-Syuan
Chen Jing-Ciou
Yvette
Gorgon
Barbara the Dragon Maiden
Advanced Metallic Rhinoceros
Court of Sagittarius - Hertz
Tribal Chief Mufasa
Jade Hunter - Tribal Chief

Light
Idun the Everlasting Priest
Sick Masochist - Darkness
Beelzebub (should I evolve?)
Lyra (or should I evolve this instead?)
Aether
Dragon Spiritor - Light
Modi & Magni (evolve or nah?)
Copper Bullet (evolve?)
Shimmer
Threader of Love - Yue Lao
Nian
Metallic Wolf
Luna the Saintly Warrior
Imanotsurugi & Usumidori
Jack the Gentleman
Miles the Devout Knight
Baihu the Sage of the West
Pluma
Jyu Yun & Cloudy
Ra
Persephone the Harvest Maiden x2
Sacred Golem - Liberated
The Merry Puppy
The Holy Ethereal Dragon
Paladin Swordsman
Pugnacious Puppet Pinocchio
King Griffin
Marquess Nathaniel

Dark
Underworld Rebel Lucy
Spider Demon the Silk Cave Mistress
Deadly Annihilator - Schnauzer
Phantomasaur
Basti the Solar Deity
Baphomet the Demonic Goat
Ageless Beauty - Wiz
John the Shadow Assassin
Shadow Solitary
Malphas x2
Alma the Sickle Assassin
Du Gu Ning-Ke the Tender Brute
Todd the Puppet Barber
Paladin Gladiator
Faugn the Dread Devourer
Martial Wizard Geppetto
Advanced Metallic Leopard
Court of Gemini - Castor & Pollux
The Grumpy Puppy
(NEW!!) Odin the Knight of Runes

Advice on what teams I can use right now, which cards to focus on, and which draws I should aim for are all really appreciated. Thank you!

UPDATE: just hit lv 150 so I get to redeem a Greek God. Any advice on which one I should pick or can I just choose whichever?

Allies: VR Poseidon, PR Phanes 
User ID: 71633442
Disclaimer: The cards I mention will be in reference to their highest form, unless stated otherwise

Lineup: Pontos / Molly / Cassandra / Gretchen / Monstro

You have some good water cards. As of now, you can make a Pontos team.

Gretchen and Monstro may be swapped out for Pupuro** + Odous, should the stage require a high burst. However, the fusion of Gretchen and Monstro gives you slightly more bulk, while still having acceptable damage. Do ameliorate both Gretchen and Monstro as when both cards have max amelioration and are fused, the fusion card gets an improved active skill.

**Does not need to be PR'd, the active skill does not change.

Lineup: Phanes / Rococco / Medea / Agnesi / Bellicose Wings Vouivre

This is another team making use of a fusion, and one you can start building once you obtain Vouivre which is thankfully free and farmable. Good damage, but may not be able to pass stages with complicated skills.

Lineup: Darkness / Yuan Shao / Huang Zhong / Paladin King of Light / Modi & Magni

You are also one card away from making a playable Darkness team. Do take the chance to draw Huang Zhong whenever the opportunity rises. Bonus points if you are also able to draw Yuan Shao, as they both belong to the same series. Light Paladin is an extremely good supportive card to have within a Darkness setup as well, and is also a free card. Modi & Magni is also a powerful 2 card active that converts runes and boosts damage. Gather the necessary cards and you'll have one of the beefiest offensive teams out there.

Other minor notes:

You have Luna, an extremely good and important card in today's meta. When he does return, do take the chance to farm 2 copies of Michael Lucifer and its PR Materials, as the core of PR Michael Lucifer x2 + Luna is extremely powerful, and thankfully you already have a good light leader in Beelzebub to use them in.

You also have Gemini, a downright broken card in its highest form, and a staple in most dark teams. Now the only challenge is to draw a dark leader, and then you'll be ready to tear some stuff up.

The other only card you should truly aim to draw would be Circe, a damage booster found in a variety of teams. Let the draws decide on what teams you can potentially build and move forwards from there.

I hope this has been somewhat helpful, welcome back to the game and good luck!

Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
(10-05-2018, 04:44 AM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote: Disclaimer: The cards I mention will be in reference to their highest form, unless stated otherwise

Lineup: Pontos / Molly / Cassandra / Gretchen / Monstro

You have some good water cards. As of now, you can make a Pontos team.

Gretchen and Monstro may be swapped out for Pupuro** + Odous, should the stage require a high burst. However, the fusion of Gretchen and Monstro gives you slightly more bulk, while still having acceptable damage. Do ameliorate both Gretchen and Monstro as when both cards have max amelioration and are fused, the fusion card gets an improved active skill.

**Does not need to be PR'd, the active skill does not change.

Lineup: Phanes / Rococco / Medea / Agnesi / Bellicose Wings Vouivre

This is another team making use of a fusion, and one you can start building once you obtain Vouivre which is thankfully free and farmable. Good damage, but may not be able to pass stages with complicated skills.

Lineup: Darkness / Yuan Shao / Huang Zhong / Paladin King of Light / Modi & Magni

You are also one card away from making a playable Darkness team. Do take the chance to draw Huang Zhong whenever the opportunity rises. Bonus points if you are also able to draw Yuan Shao, as they both belong to the same series. Light Paladin is an extremely good supportive card to have within a Darkness setup as well, and is also a free card. Modi & Magni is also a powerful 2 card active that converts runes and boosts damage. Gather the necessary cards and you'll have one of the beefiest offensive teams out there.

Other minor notes:

You have Luna, an extremely good and important card in today's meta. When he does return, do take the chance to farm 2 copies of Michael Lucifer and its PR Materials, as the core of PR Michael Lucifer x2 + Luna is extremely powerful, and thankfully you already have a good light leader in Beelzebub to use them in.

You also have Gemini, a downright broken card in its highest form, and a staple in most dark teams. Now the only challenge is to draw a dark leader, and then you'll be ready to tear some stuff up.

The other only card you should truly aim to draw would be Circe, a damage booster found in a variety of teams. Let the draws decide on what teams you can potentially build and move forwards from there.

I hope this has been somewhat helpful, welcome back to the game and good luck!

thank you so much! I'll be sure to work on those teams

Allies: VR Poseidon, PR Phanes 
User ID: 71633442