Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Player Help
Just came back a few weeks ago, and am not sure how to proceed from here. Would like some advice on how to proceed, thks.

Here are the list of my cards:

(Dark)
VR Artemis
Immortal Lady Chang'e
Odin (no PR)
Bapho (max)
Alma (max/AR)
Tsukuyomi (max)
Froid
Morris
Judith
Dolu
Masamune
Mastema
Osiris
Namtar
Octo
Gondul
Lu Lingshuang
Moonlight immortal Changxi
Neti
Shen GB (maxing currently)
Faugn
Ed
AStaroth
Cancer
PR Yan Xi
Lu Bu the warlod (immortal heroes version)
Tsuchigumo
PR Endor
Basti
Rose

(Light)
Zeus (no PR)
PR Idun
Dodo
Lisa
Magic Lamp
ML (no PR)
Terry
Hubble
Jiang Shang x2
Tang Hsue-Jian
Tulzscha
Thor
Eostre
Dionysus
Yan (PR available)
Ra
T.O.P (1 PR mat)
Jyu Yun
Minamoto
Honor the dragon follower
sacred cougar

(Green)
PR Freyja
Diarmuid (max)
PR Verd
Domon
Zhu Bajie
Ogier
Rapa Nui
TaiShang Laojun
Byakhee
Jiang Yun Fan
Pilatus
Dumzi
Karasutengu
Bull King
Hertz
Shu
Mark-II
Sylvan Alto Yan (can PR)

(Red)
Sakura
Shuten Doji
Clara
Farenheit x 3
Morse x 8 Sad
Shizuka Gozen
Li Naotara
Agnesi
Flaring Mezzo Xi (can PR)
Tuo Ba Yu-Er
Jia Rou x5
Jackie
Cthugha
Scrooge
Santa
Achilles

(Water)
Freyr
Molly
Pisces
Matthew
Atrahasis
Beowulf
Moonlight Guardian Chang'e x5
Celsius x2
Sha Sheng
WEn Zhong x2
Susanoo
Gretchen and Heisenberg
Yan
Kukulkan
Elizabeth
Syu Siao Syue
Mu Yue

My current thoughts:
Max out my vr dark greek, but I'm not too familiar with wat vr greek needs as converters are no longer as impt
elf team maybe?

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Attribute-Dark
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Rose-and-Sakura-Perennial-Monoelf

Artemis and your elves seem like best picks, in that order, there's not much going on in your other elements. If you've got the dimes/IRL cash, the HxH collab will probably be fairly self-contained in terms of providing team members for its leaders who seem quite strong from previews, and there's a 100% rare at 35 draws, so you may wanna invest in that.

For Artemis: VR Greeks need sustainable damage boosters, the best of which is for dark Pollux. As you don't have him, Alma and SGB will probably do, then Endor and Froid/Osiris for utility. This will give you a really well balanced team that should manage to get through a lot of stages.

For elves: I might be a little blind and have missed something, but all you seem to have for actual perennials (remember that you need to set at least 1 perennial more than the leader in order to get the tumbler effect that makes elves great) is Sakura and Rose. Who are both leaders, but yeah, you make due. Sakura is the easier card to use and benefits more from Rose as a member than vice versa, but Rose is stronger if you have the spinning skill.

You want to farm Yvette from LR Pass, and maybe Slime King if you have the patience. You can farm Tyrant Queen of Hearts to feed Morris, who is a pretty good card if your leader is Rose. Surprised you didn't go for Tezca since you have Masamune, he would have been decent for Sakura. The worry with her is that you won't have enough damage since you don't have Shyplant, Cactus, and Paperwhite.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|