Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Player Againn
Hi guys! Need help on some recommendations on who to use for now

Water:
Chang'e
Dreamer Matthew
Aloha
Molly
Dagon
Captain Ice
Urd
Qinglong
Elizabeth
Kukulkan
Andromeda
Tefnut
King Smile
Cthulhu

Fire:
Skuld
Agnesi
Red Hood
Jackie
DS-Fire
Cerberus
Sean
Fire Pally
Santa

Earth
Crescent
DS-Earth
Domon
Tribal Chief
Shu
Athena
Earth Pally
Byakhee
Duncan
Hertz
Circe
Verthandi

Light
Magic Lamp
Beelzebub
Sirius
Idun
Nathaniel
Jack
Persephone
Nian
Yan
Tulzscha
Ra
Baihu

Dark
Loki
Odin
Baphomet
Basti
Valkyrie
Pollux
Taotie
Thomas Midgley
Endor
Norvi
Sirius
Saruman
DS-Dark
Isabel

I guess dark is still the better deck to play for now ? 
And also. What should i be doing first? Getting to lvl 150? (Currently at 128) Which are the must clear stages at this point of the game. 

Thanks in advance guys! appreciate it!

Join an active guild, get to 150 using that stage whose name I always forget in Lost Relic. At this level you should really just be training up cards, getting more cards, making your way up the tower if you can, but some of the 8th-9th seal stages will give you problems without a wider variety of teams.

If your Odin is VR then you can go dark. Otherwise I recommend Athena and mayyyyybe Aloha, but beasts have become really dormant in the meta. Your inventory's not deep enough that I can make super specific suggestions, you need to bulk up with some new cards, maybe try the Crash Fever seal on rate up and hope for Turing who is the most forgiving for required members of the three leaders.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(04-19-2018, 04:06 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Join an active guild, get to 150 using that stage whose name I always forget in Lost Relic. At this level you should really just be training up cards, getting more cards, making your way up the tower if you can, but some of the 8th-9th seal stages will give you problems without a wider variety of teams.

If your Odin is VR then you can go dark. Otherwise I recommend Athena and mayyyyybe Aloha, but beasts have become really dormant in the meta. Your inventory's not deep enough that I can make super specific suggestions, you need to bulk up with some new cards, maybe try the Crash Fever seal on rate up and hope for Turing who is the most forgiving for required members of the three leaders.

Thanks man. Was thinking if I should draw some. Do I still try and vr the Odin ? 

(04-19-2018, 05:19 PM)B.Juice Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 04:06 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Join an active guild, get to 150 using that stage whose name I always forget in Lost Relic. At this level you should really just be training up cards, getting more cards, making your way up the tower if you can, but some of the 8th-9th seal stages will give you problems without a wider variety of teams.

Thanks man. Was thinking if I should draw some. Do I still try and vr the Odin ? 

Do you have the mats? Loki is viable but he's not super powerful without a very specific setup which would be: VR Loki - VR Odin - AR Pollux - Hel/another AR Pollux - Anubis + VR Loki. Which still isn't the top of the tops for teams, but the damage is up to speed. Since Lu Dongbin came out though I dunno if that team sees any more play, it's very high investment for what is ultimately a pretty vanilla gameplay style, that you could probably achieve with less effort in LDB or Lu Bu or Mastema. I'd say if it's easy to do, do it, but if not then put it on the backburner. Norse will get more buffs eventually and then people might come back to them.

Perennials are in the main seals right now and their main leaders (Sakura and Rose) are of the teams I feel could go all the way through the tower with only minor hiccups, so you might wanna try for them? You will need a leader and at least one member from the same series for their full effect though. And trying to fish specific cards out of the diamond seal is uhh, kinda nightmarish at this point, even with rate ups. So maybe Crash Fever is for the best but they're not getting glowing reviews so far.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|