Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returned after 3 yrs and need guides from senpais TT
Hi there guys! I havent played TOS for 3 years and recently I just played back (couldnt find a btr game to spend my time with XD)
So basically I'm well aware that there are a few new systems (Arena, collosium, LR pass etc). For the time being, any tips on what I should focus on?

And what team can I build from my current cards. I have read one or two other posts that I saw where there are those who have recently played back like me so was thinking if I could personally seek help as well. My cards are as follow:

Water :
Poseidon
Freyr
Tefnut
Pisces
Cassandra
Beowulf
Zhao Ling Er
Yukina
Botan
Ao Guang
Water Dragon Spirtor
Giemsa
YSTZ
Douman
Azazel
Pupuro
Hsuan Hsiao
Syu Siao-Syue
Daesung
Carrie

Fire :
Tyr
Ninurta
Lin Yue-Ru
Medea
Genkai
GSOF
Cerberus
Diablo
Achilles
Tethis
Armstrong
Poppy
Fire DS
Jackie
Randeng/ Dipankara the monk
TTJZ
Sean
Skeggjald
Epsilon
Uriel
Mukuro
Amduscials
Taeyang
Seth

Earth:
Kurama
Nidhogg
Domon
Duncan
Earth DS
Yomi
Athena
Circe
Freyja
Shu
Hertz
TSLJ
Mufasa
Seungri
Yib Tstll
Gaia
Yaoji
Belle

Light:
Apollo
Thor
ML
Zeus
Yan & Xi
Kazuma
Toshin Raizen
Nathaniel
Luna
Jiang Shang
Nero
Lisa
Ra
Kejourou
God Striker
Tang Yu Rou
Ming Hsiu
Sigurd
Modi & Magni
Lionel
Marbas
Ghatanothoa
Jack the gentleman
Solar Sirius
Light DS

Dark:
Loki
Odin
Azathoth
Hiei
Older Toguro
Yocto
Ed
Dark DS
Artemis
Lunar Sirius
Saruman
Yan & Xi
Hades
Deus Ex Machina
Basti
Osiris
G-Dragon
Baphomet
GSOD
Morris the teddy bear
Spider Demon the Silk Cave Mistress
Dark Devil the Inferno Counsellor
Jiang Cheng
Changxi
Felix the cat Duke
Chang'e

I'll leave out those that are not touched on

Develop the newest cards first so kurama and hiei. Satisfy the leaderskills with members that are newer also first.

After that and perhaps simultaneously develop azathoth. It will take a little more time but u will need to max dark and water ds. U dont have colin or pr nidhogg but azathoth still is good enuf to clear most stages without.

After those 3 then work on ur greek. Greek will struggle with some stages but they are best pure mono teams u have right now.

(08-04-2018, 01:47 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Develop the newest cards first so kurama and hiei.  Satisfy the leaderskills with members that are newer also first.

After that and perhaps simultaneously develop azathoth.  It will take a little more time but u will need to max dark and water ds.  U dont have colin or pr nidhogg but azathoth still is good enuf to clear most stages without.

After those 3 then work on ur greek.  Greek will struggle with some stages but they are best pure mono teams u have right now.

Thanks for the reply jtsmith! 
For the time being, I've maxed both my kurama and hiei but I'm not sure how should I structure the team to make it more stable.
Atm I'm putting Kurama + Hiei + Mukuro + Yomi + Older Toguro for my Kurama Team while 
Hiei + Mukuro + Older Toguro + Yocto + Pr Endor for my Hiei Team

I built a sloppy Azathoth team out of Azathoth + Dark DS + Water DS + Nidhogg and Earth DS. I'll slowly work with it while I max the others first xD Not sure if this is the best team up I can come out of for the time being. 

Also, is there any recommendation for the greek I can build ? I have three built atm for Athena, Apollo and Poseidon but I dont think I have the cards required for the current Greek meta tho Sad 

Since you have Felix the Cat Duke, would you also happen to have his evolve materials (from a past bi-weekly)? If so, he can be evolved to be used as a cd8 board enchanter/booster for your Hiei team.

Other notable members for Hiei:
- AR Jackie. Can be switched between two forms, NVR to clear board effects, OVR for a conditional persistent boost.
- PR Medea. As a human, she won't receive Hiei's full leader effect, but her team att x2 might make her worth the trade if you don't have anything else. Note that you'll receive 1.5 damage while she is activated.
- Spider Demon - Utility for changing enemy's attribute to light. Also works as a burst but has high cd.
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

(08-04-2018, 10:21 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: Since you have Felix the Cat Duke, would you also happen to have his evolve materials (from a past bi-weekly)? If so, he can be evolved to be used as a cd8 board enchanter/booster for your Hiei team.

Other notable members for Hiei:
- AR Jackie. Can be switched between two forms, NVR to clear board effects, OVR for a conditional persistent boost.
- PR Medea. As a human, she won't receive Hiei's full leader effect, but her team att x2 might make her worth the trade if you don't have anything else. Note that you'll receive 1.5 damage while she is activated.
- Spider Demon - Utility for changing enemy's attribute to light. Also works as a burst but has high cd.

Hey there Johnny, Yep I happened to have them from the past events. One of the materials somehow was a max lvled one (Nero the sinful smtg) and was wondering if I should wait for the bi-weekly to come back so that I can get an extra copy or just use it :/ Do you think I should wait for the next time that bi weekly comes or nah?

Thanks for the suggestions ! I'll try out here and there Big Grin
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Newbies-and-Returning-players-guide-15-2-Update

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Meta-Analysis-15-4-Tier-List-5-8-2018
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(08-06-2018, 11:08 AM)Luffyz Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 10:24 AM)Oriceles Wrote: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Newbies-and-Returning-players-guide-15-2-Update

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Meta-Analysis-15-4-Tier-List-5-8-2018

Hey there Oriceles, coincidentally, I have already seen the contents of the above two posts before I posted this xD and Im nt trying to say that the content is insufficient but I just wanted more personal guides for decks and all tho Big Grin Thanks for your reply 
(08-06-2018, 11:52 AM)Luffyz Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 10:24 AM)Oriceles Wrote: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Newbies-and-Returning-players-guide-15-2-Update

Hey there Oriceles, coincidentally, I have already seen the contents of the above two posts before I posted this xD and Im nt trying to say that the content is insufficient but I just wanted more personal guides for decks and all tho Big Grin Thanks for your reply 
oic, it's okey feel free to join discord anytime (scholars are always there ready to reply on chat) or reply to those threads if you have any doubt Big Grin .
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(08-07-2018, 10:50 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 11:52 AM)Luffyz Wrote:

oic, it's okey feel free to join discord anytime (scholars are always there ready to reply on chat) or reply to those threads if you have any doubt Big Grin .

Great to hear that ! Sure, I'll join the Discord channel no doubt  Big Grin