Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restarting The Game XD
Hey Summoners,

So last year in April I had quit the game thinking it was for good but I came back.

Anyone else had restarted this game?

The game is taking ages to continue haha...

It is day 13 today and unfortunately i still have not cleared fourth seal XD. (Thumbs up to SempreCrescent for letting me join you guys)

Anyone wants to share their stories on what happened after they restarted?

I can't believe my spinning hasn't really deteriorated XD (noob spinning at 6 combos lol) and the number of new cards are so confusing O.o what happened to Loki Daji?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here's a short story on my ToS life now:

Day 1: Chose Duncan as i never started with him before. The TUTORIALS are back to haunt me and it is unescapable. Cleared First Seal and drew Leo (not bad). Alma came next and i wondered if i would get another zodiac. Elizabeth comes out and this game becomes so much less grindy. Might get Molly as second starter. Gets Molly afterewards.
Day 2: The slimes and gnomes come as i consider getting earth deck (i yearn for a mono haha). Draws jackie and Lubu. Hopefully the next would not be a fiend. Gets a second elizabeth and keeps it just in case. Decently levelled to be able to clear master for the light metallic beast. With Leo hopefully i could clear a grandmaster.  Level 28 clear a grandmaster, although it would not be anytime soon that i would clear another one.
Day 3: Draws more seals and gets hemet and the genie. Clears third seal and farms the grandmaster stage. Gets into a guild. Gets defensive dragons (shimmer) and gets the evolve material for main character.
Day 4-6: Mindless farming on gm before getting to SempreCrescent via a friend. Nice guild Smile
Day 7: Guild Event (Woohoo finally a chance to do something for the guild!) . Can only clear basic Sad.

Day 8-12: Hits 200 and just focus on storyline. After all, i need to get past as quickly as possible.

Day 13: Visits this thread and looks for the adventure of summoner. Hasn't been updated for quite a bit of time. Deletes Signature because I don't own the decks anymore (so salty because the norse decks were fun). Hoping to get to level 60 soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All stories invited, share them here Big Grin

One suggestion I would make is to do multiplayer daily if you don't already. It's 9600+ (exact amount depending on your guild) free XP per day, as well as 8 soulstones. If you have a second phone, you can make a dummy account to quickly clear these and get all the bigger soulstones for your main account too.

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
One suggestion I would make is to do multiplayer daily if you don't already. It's 9600+ (exact amount depending on your guild) free XP per day, as well as 8 soulstones. If you have a second phone, you can make a dummy account to quickly clear these and get all the bigger soulstones for your main account too.