Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repurposing the Library?
Now that the English wiki is updated often enough, we don't really have a need for this section of the forum besides historical reasons. So I was wondering, maybe we could expand on that? I'm thinking lists of records for patches/updates, SM/weekly battle release history, card additions, special events etc. It would make some nice opportunities for reminiscence, and give some weight to speculation of future releases.

Also I'm not aware if it exists on the wiki, but a full version of the entire Story Timeline would be nice.

Thoughts?

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

I second on the story timeline X3 I can even help with that.

I like the idea of patch & event history...with all these single element draw events of late, I've been trying to work out if I missed a fire only draw as my red deck sucks

i would like to someone to summarize alll the lore of the game and bond caracters. i love the lore but im a bit lost.
I'm from Spain, so excuse my language mistakes, "beaches" Big Grin
[Image: 345o7c0.png] 

Regular allies> all max PR nidoggh, all max Yog-sothoth, all max Pr giemsa, all max PR artemis, all max beelzebub.

I ally the most common ally in SM and farmable weeklys.
(07-13-2016, 08:04 AM)agatio Wrote: i would like to someone to summarize alll the lore of the game and bond caracters. i love the lore but im a bit lost.

No prob what ya wanna know fam? Big Grin Just ask me question about it.
Nobody's stopping you, go ahead with it. It'll just require an unholy amount of time and effort, good luck with that!
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

I support this! I love looking back at TOS history, especially from.before I started playing! I often spend spare time going to a random forum section and clicking on the oldest page and reading old threads, and a kind of archive like you're talking about would be amazing for someone like me Big Grin

(07-13-2016, 03:44 PM)VVV Wrote: Nobody's stopping you, go ahead with it. It'll just require an unholy amount of time and effort, good luck with that!

Off topic but this post literally summarizes me rerolling for Daji XD
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(07-13-2016, 03:44 PM)VVV Wrote: Nobody's stopping you, go ahead with it. It'll just require an unholy amount of time and effort, good luck with that!
Well looking at the last thread in this section I didn't want to rush into things.

I've created a spreadsheet of SM history - first/last appearances, entry restrictions, achievements and rewards. This ought to be updated regularly. Filter Views can be used to seek out specific SMs, change the sorting order and whatnot.

To-do list
  • Weekly battle history: when each weekly battle was introduced, brought back, or removed. Debating whether or not to include achievements because there's gonna be a ton of them.
  • Guild events, League, Joint Operations, Merchant Ships.
  • Chinese Wiki has a page for weekly draw bonus history, which can be tabulated. One-day bonuses will need some tracking down of events.
  • Update history: introduction date of new cards, game mechanics, ameliorations, PR/VRs, and quality of life changes. New cards are the tougher ones to track down since MH isn't very clear what it means by "new cards" in their Patch Notes, but the rest is straightforward enough.
  • Story timeline: I assume all the text is all in the game files, and hopefully the wiki staff can help me with extracting all of it? That'll be the easy part; next will be to arrange the dialogues and add the relevant portraits. I'm picturing one thread for each Era, with one post for every subsection of that Era; each individual icon's story/dialogue gets contained in its own spoiler.
  • In-battle dialogues. Besides the main seals I don't know what else is available in the game files, but stages like Zeus/ML NM had plot-relevant dialogues.

If anyone wants to volunteer their time, PM me so we can set something up!

EDIT: After some intense scouring, I've discovered that the English wiki has similar resources to the Chinese ones I've been using, albeit a bit less updated. I'll draw what information I can from there and try to add on to the gaps with what I find.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

btw, when i have a card and the series already has PR and amel... sometimes i want to know which one came first.
so when i want to do both PR amel, which easier one to do first Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays