Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Remove Fate Sisters from Diamond Seal
Skuld is my favourite card! I want MH to give her and Vethandi a useful Leader skill because there's seriously no team in which it is useful. You might heal 10000000 per round but dealing 0 dmg to the enemy won't help too.

[Image: 3e3de494.jpg]

Regular Ally Max All Max Pr Liz

I should really update my sig >.>
i got scum idun and scum verd for new year, so yes.

585 311 45
alternating amongst
DAJI
YWT IV
VR TYR
JIA ROU IV
TEFNUT
FIRE DUCK IV
(01-01-2015, 06:25 PM)Aoki Lapis Wrote: I'm at my boiling point when I see these niggas trolling my inventory and diamonds. They're almost as bad as Defensive dragons and frankly speaking, I think it's about time MH removes these Scum Sisters.

Therefore, do you think MH should remove them? If not, why so?

If this topic gets enough attention, I'll create a petition for everyone to sign and spread for MH remove this bullshit already.

Firstly, I strongly think you're misinterpreting the use of the term "nigga," and misconstruing the ideology of trolling along with it. The sisters may have swag (particularly Skuld :3) but still nowhere near the point where they can compare with the overly excessive amount of swag that Niggahog has. (No, I ain't a dragon-biased twat. I hate those buggers and their fanbase's ludicrous obsession over a genderbent twat and a unicorn) That, and like I say, your use of the term trolling is a heavy burden of an insult to the legends of lore the Internet has told of in yesteryear. Simply being a simple nuisance and existing in a certain place has is exactly what it sounds like, a simple nuisance. Nowhere on par with the caliber that the term "troll" compares to.

The Defensive Dragons, I'll admit, have been heavily outclassed by many of other, more versatile stuff, Zeus, Wukong, defensive zodiacs, for example. Still, to this extent I don't consider them bad, so to say. It's the people of this game who give them such a draught look upon themselves. To them it's all about what they find most practical or reliable which in often case turns out to be what is of more recent content, always overlooking or disregarding that of original means. They are not bad, just overlooked in favor of others. Get that tunnel-minded perspective outta your head.

Now, I refer to your question, should MH remove them or not from diamond seals? Obviously, based on my previous wording, one could easily assume that my answer would be "no," and of course it is. I do not believe they should be removed simply because the sisters are still of great practicality, and not necessarily just on situational use. Sure, like the defensive dragons, they are outdated, but still have a great potential to them still with very little other things in this game outclassing them. Again, I refer back to the case of being overlooked or disregarded. Secondly, you take diamond seals for granted. Don't expect every seal to be a platinum, new card that is of game-changing material. And while I see the point of how "I shouldn't get 10 dupe fate sisters for 13 draws" is valid, it still falls back to the point. Also if you don't want such a cluttered inventory, of well, anything. Simple solution to that. Don't draw. 

I would hardly call the fact of the sisters still being in diamond seals "bullshit." Learn to deal with it and accept the game for what it is. No one is forcing you to draw cards (and possibly spend money on them.) Given that, "attention" is a broad interpretation. Everyone could agree, everyone could disagree, or there could be some disputes and disagreements. Not necessarily would it be fitting in given cases, now would it? Lastly, think to yourself for a second. How practical would a petition really be? You'd probably need millions of signatures for Madhead to even consider your voice, and given that we're on an English server, who is the minority of the players, I seriously doubt anything would come out of it. 

...Also I would also like to point out that Aoki Lapis is in actuality the same person as Ghakimx, just under a different account name. Also "he" isn't a female in Hiroshima, Japan. Kthnxbai. Don't believe me? The mods can confirm this. Go ask them.

Copyright © 2013-2017 Vasquez. All Rights Reserved. "Maybe Tomorrow" ® and all affiliated phrases are registered trademarks of Vas Corp.
(01-02-2015, 04:14 AM)Vasquez Wrote: ...Also I would also like to point out that Aoki Lapis is in actuality the same person as Ghakimx, just under a different account name. Also "he" isn't a female in Hiroshima, Japan. Kthnxbai. Don't believe me? The mods can confirm this. Go ask them.

Aoki-Lapis-Ception.
[Image: 3e3de494.jpg]

Regular Ally Max All Max Pr Liz

I should really update my sig >.>
NOBODY PISS OFF VAS ANYMORE NOW, NO MORE, ELSE ITS GUN GET OUTTA CONTROL.
QUICKLY GO BACK AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR F8 SISTER NOW!
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-02-2015, 04:33 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: NOBODY PISS OFF VAS ANYMORE NOW, NO MORE, ELSE ITS GUN GET OUTTA CONTROL.
QUICKLY GO BACK AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR F8 SISTER NOW!

[Image: Angel_Beats_Escape_GIF_by_zakaru13.gif]
[Image: qCcR9RO.png]
Ally in use: Fox Queen Daji (99).
[EN]ForumUnited (Division 2) - 1172
oh dear. now WHY did you have to go piss off Vas?
jeez. you should've known better. please refer to the forum rules below...

#1 - DO NOT PISS OFF VAS
#2 - Cat is god, Cat is life.
#3 - Lemiaou is Cat
#4 - DO NOT PISS OFF VAS
#5 - Dragon juice
#6 - Blame Rags.
[Image: KaXqeSu.png]
I think we hate the kong golem series too...
Schemas too...

Call me Natsu for short.
~x3NatsuDragneel
Lisa, Pinocchio  Cassandra, Xi PR , EndorPR + Daji.

ID: 39,541,078 (Xi PR)
Looking for Daji Allies.
[Image: 287e9c03141683195044222785_700wa_0.gif]
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-02-2015, 04:14 AM)Vasquez Wrote: ...Also I would also like to point out that Aoki Lapis is in actuality the same person as Ghakimx, just under a different account name. Also "he" isn't a female in Hiroshima, Japan. Kthnxbai. Don't believe me? The mods can confirm this. Go ask them.

Why does it matter though? It's already been pointed out by black and white with a million screenshots a while back, and people have also said that his behavior is the lowest of the low. The mods have also confirmed that they give zero craps about his past "identity".

And why are a bunch of people so hostile to aoki for no reason and seeing the need to bring a whole guild to gang up with a pile of 9gag/4chan-like comments and gifs, just because you are part of a forum guild does not mean you can just totally go off a tangent and post a personal attack here, it's not cool.

Defensive dragons, paladins and chinese beasts have been removed from the diamond seal all because they are crappy cards compared to the current SM/GM setups for this meta, it is the fate sister's turn to be removed now. You can argue PR paladin is a solid team but that is all because of the so-called broken ass daji.
ID: 55,110,298
Main Ally: All Max PR Artemis
Level 400+