Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Remove Fate Sisters from Diamond Seal
I'm at my boiling point when I see these niggas trolling my inventory and diamonds. They're almost as bad as Defensive dragons and frankly speaking, I think it's about time MH removes these Scum Sisters.

Therefore, do you think MH should remove them from diamond seal (still available via friend seal, stages, etc)? If not, why so?

If this topic gets enough attention, I'll consider making a petition for everyone to sign and spread for MH remove this bull already, assuming I'm arsed enough. Paladins were the first to go, along with Chinese beasts (the former received PR only just recently, ironically), so I believe that Fates are worthy (or unworthy) of being removed from diamond seals and into the farming or friend zone.

Before I forget, I wish to mention that Fates hold a place in my heart for being one of the first few teams that I had, to the point I unlocked all costumes and whatnot and not to simply blatantly call them useless. However, drawing the 10th of each card is really upsetting (in my case, 2 Fates for New Year). As normal as it is to get duplicates of certain cards, the quantity all summoners draw Fates is just too damn high. Even if we were to remove all fates from the diamond seal and adjust the drawing rates of all other cards, the probability of drawing other rarer cards doesn't increase significantly enough to notice a difference. But when you draw fates 10x in a row, I'm pretty sure you'd lose your head at that point.

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
inb4 Vasquez and his DD

[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
They need to remove western beasts first, at least fate sisters have PR

Those stupid dogs, chickens and snakes are the real problem

[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

why remove them? I like to look at ghakimx rage.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
I propose that the sisters be put into the friend point seals instead like the paladins and the other Chinese beasts
IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
(01-01-2015, 06:25 PM)Aoki Lapis Wrote: I'm at my boiling point when I see these niggas trolling my inventory and diamonds. They're almost as bad as Defensive dragons and frankly speaking, I think it's about time MH removes these Scum Sisters.

Therefore, do you think MH should remove them? If not, why so?

If this topic gets enough attention, I'll create a petition for everyone to sign and spread for MH remove this bullshit already.

Haha, i'm sure many of us would agree with you.
I myself had ten skulds in total, only one being 5*.
Thats 45 diamonds wasted. Dodgy  Madhead really knows how to troll me.
But then think, this scum sisters are actually pretty useful at times.
Let's say we all started without the morai.
and then morai are removed.
Imagine the amount of time (and stamina) we would then spend to get them.
Yes, one might argue that it might be pointless to go farm for them,
but we all have to admit that, if we grind, PR Verthandi and PR Idun is very handy. it might even make a difference as to whether we win or not.

Also, think of all those fox users.
let's say we don't have much stamina or anything to get her skill up.
This is where skuld comes in rather useful.
she's a good card to feed to fox de vil, and honestly is of nothing worthy more than that Big Grin .

Urd is a good control card, and i don't think she's worth anything else besides that.
That being said, she is useful enough as a control.

Valkyrie is probably a little more useful that skuld.
At least its convenient to use her on soulstones.

All the "scum" sisters are all useful, its just that they are too abundant.
maybe we should take a different stance, and just request madhead to reduce their abundance?

(01-01-2015, 07:05 PM)Abraxas Wrote: I propose that the sisters be put into the friend point seals instead like the paladins and the other Chinese beasts

that could also be done,
but then wouldn't the drop rate of useful cards from FPS be higher?
its good to not receive junks, but too much good stuff from there... I don't know.
It might be too much for our own good

agreed... but I've only come across urd and idun before... no dupes either... but i want verd Sad
Allies: VR Poseidon, PR Phanes 
User ID: 71633442
(01-01-2015, 07:23 PM)Guardian of Nova Wrote: agreed... but I've only come across urd and idun before... no dupes either... but i want verd Sad
Don't curse yourself.

FYI I love the utility of the sisters but I don't want 100 copies of them. Putting them on friend seal is fine with me.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Friends seal is where they belong if you ask me..

I pulled a free dub as a new years gift Sad
ID: 34 841 209 [SAO ELVED]

Main Ally: Li Hsiao-Yao - PR Faugn - Lisa - Tuo Ba Yu-Er - Lucy

Looking for: Daji - Lotus of Origin (Zhao Ling-Er)Righteous Heroine (Lin Yue-Ru) - Ursula the Dragon Maiden -  Lucy - but everyone is welcome if you need a LHY Smile