Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Recruitment] Gold Kings #1888 lvl8 open for recruitment
Gold Kings Guild is well on the way to lvl9 and now open for recruiting relax but committed players. Looking for player who can commit to completing Guild events and Joint ops during the period and able to help other guild members achieve their target.

We have:

1) No recruitment fee
2) No region (anybody who plays in English server can join)
3) No language preference (We can communicate in either English or Chinese)
4) No sky high targets in any events (As long as we can clear all targets set by MH)
5) No pressure (As long as we can meet the assigned target)

Come and join us if you can meet our requirements. Search for #1888 and click Join. Please post your IGN after you join for verification.

ID : 57577416

All max : Wukong, Dagon, Cerberus, byakhee, mufasa, minamoto, moonlight, Gemini, SGB, Cassandra, Qinglong, Wenzhong, Medea, Baphomet, (and counting)
Applied as same as forum-name.

(11-03-2016, 02:11 AM)Jelloblimp Wrote: Applied as same as forum-name.

Hi jelloblimp

Got it  welcome to Gold Kings!!

All max : Wukong, Dagon, Cerberus, byakhee, mufasa, minamoto, moonlight, Gemini, SGB, Cassandra, Qinglong, Wenzhong, Medea, Baphomet, (and counting)
Tongue 
Bump!!!

Buffing up our team for the next Guild event and Joint ops!!

Come and join us if you are tired of sky high targets and unreasonable demands from your current Guildmasters!!

No offence to all high ranked Guildmasters. I respect you for what you all have did to your guild.

Tongue Big Grin

Bump to prepare for (maybe) upcoming christmas season guild event. We need promising guild event scorers!!

PM me and add yourself to the guild #1888!!

Cheers!! Big Grin

Bump!!

Our guild Gold Kings #1888 is listed on the top 100 guild ranking (1-10) for the 2nd consecutive time.

Looking for consistent and players to bump up our scores in Guild events and Joint Ops

PM me or join us by searching #1888.

Cheers!! Tongue

looking to merge with your guild, please take a look at my thread. if my post is inappropriate, do drop me a PM and i will remove it immediately. ty

My thread can be found here: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Lv-18-Guild-SG-1577-is-recruiting-and-Wants-to-Merge-with-Smaller-Guilds-70-110
Userid: 55 2626 84
Guild leader of Guild [SG] 1577