Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended Team Building
Hey all,

I'm a returning player that never really got into the game until just recently, and I'm looking for any recommended teams that I could build on based off of what I have. I currently am using Sun Ce as a water team, but I'm not as knowledgeable about the synergy between certain cards since I haven't played in a long time. I'm open to trying any decent combination, I just am a bit overwhelmed by all of these combinations as a newish player.

Water:
Pontos
Molly
Dreamer Matthew
Wen Zhong
Florice
Sun Ce
Cai Wenji
Poseidon
Susanoo
Azazel
Paladin Queen of Water
Cassandra
Zhang Liao
Cthulu
Qinglong
Dragon Spiritor - Water
Kukulkan
Ubbo Satha
Bayrou

Fire:
Abadon
Skuld
Hephaestus
Dipankara
Ninurta
Heimdallr
Agnamut
Achilles
Jackie
Katawaguruma
Shuten-doji
Doris
Jia Rou
Boyciana
Zhurong
Meng Huo
Cerberus
Martial Master
Little Lotus
Metablaze
Dragon Spiritor - Fire

Earth:
Freyja
Hertz
Verthandi
Geironul
Belle
The Treasure Hunter
Yibb Tstll
Circe
Melog
Chen Jing-Ciou
Lu Xun
Pilatus

Light:
Tang Sanzang
Idun
Lyra
Lady White Bones the Deadly Skeleton
Queen Arthur
Fafnir
Apollo
Thor
Jiang Shang
Thrud
Jack
Kejourou
Tokugawa
Lisa Bufano
Huang Zhong
Yuan Shao
Dragon Spiritor - Light

Dark:
Gemini - Castor and Pollux
Shen Gongbao
Lu Bu (old one)
Endor
Diaochan
Valkrie
Loki
Odin
Edward
Gondul
Todd
Lu Lingshuang
Zhuge Liang
The Grumpy Puppy
Lynx
Dragon Spiritor - Dark

I know my cards might not be the best, thanks for any suggestions Big Grin

Water - Leaders I'm seeing are Sun Ce, VR Poseidon and Pontos. You already got Sun Ce covered so I'll suggest teams for the other two. VR Poseidon - Cassandra - Wen Zhong/Cai Wenji - Zhang Liao - PR Kukulkan/Florice. Members are swapped in depending on stage and preference. For example, if the stage has lots of enemy debuffs, you might want Florice in the team. If it has heart block, Wen Zhong is good etc. Pontos setups are pretty similar but right now he's not great, however the next patch is all about PR Primal Greeks so you might want to start training his skill level.

Fire - Zhurong is eh, decent, but she's meant to lead a tricolor human team. Most setups I've seen have at least one enchantress, so maybe something like Zhurong - Circe - Cassandra - Cai wenji and any filler. It's a pretty YOLO team when it comes to defense and I'm not sure Circe works that well in Zhurong since the board is flooded with fire and you might not be able to make lots of combos. VR Heph is your best bet at a solid fire team but you're missing some key players like Kyo and Shakuro, both of which are unavailable right now and Kyo is never coming back so you can only go so far. Maybe something like VR Heph - Nezha - Zhurong - Doris - Skuld/Dipankara. Abadon is a decent mono-fire leader but you don't have a large enough fire pool as of now. Likewise for Jackie and that needs investment and a biweekly card to make the most out of a Jackie-led team.

Earth - Not much options. You have some good members but only Freyja and Belle are viable as leaders, and both of them need massive resources to PR and then VR. They're also just barely decent leaders for today's standards so not much you can do right now but wait for the new seal and hope for a good earth leader.

Light - Tang Sanzang, nuff' said. You need four or more races for the leader skill and you want a fusion in your team. Fenrir is probably the best, followed by Minamoto's fusion but you have neither right now so Lisa fusion will have to do. You can farm her fusion partner at the Lost Relic stage or Lisa's extra stage, but the drop isn't guaranteed. For members, maybe something like TSZ - Lisa fusion - Fafnir - VR Diverged Jack.

Dark - Loki is possibly the only Norse that can still do pretty well but you need him and Odin both VR'ed and that's a lot of investment. You also have Gondul who has team skills with Loki for that icing on the cake. Gemini is a staple in almost all dark teams with his powerful AR skill so make sure to train him up. Loki - Odin - Gondul - Pollux - Edward - Loki should make for a fairly decent team. Be sure to place Edward next to Pollux for a massive burst once Pollux's self-multiplier has reached maximum and if you want the effect to last for 2 rounds, make sure the neighboring members' atk value is lower than Edward (he has 2092 atk at max level and Amelioration).

I see you also have Novalis (dragon spiritor dark) and Ursula (dragon spiritor water) so might want to get Azathoth for your all max draw, provided you were active when they gave out the reward. More on that here.

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485