Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently rejoined (NEEDS HELP)
Heart 
Hello TOS community! I've stopped playing for a really long time, roughly remembering the last series was Monster strike. All my cards are now useless, even my favorite leaders are all obsolete (Evil Queen, Daji , Faugn) Sad 

Here are my cards:
For easier viewing: https://riaosriaos.imgur.com/all/

Fire:
[Image: dxUUvdK.jpg]
[Image: 0r6uEx1.jpg]
[Image: h4MgYLN.jpg]
[Image: vmbKQpP.jpg]

WATER:

[Image: NXTT5Cu.jpg]

[Image: Inm7Z1D.jpg]

[Image: LVajI5i.jpg]

[Image: 38iMBtJ.jpg]

EARTH:

[Image: t3BcOpo.jpg]

[Image: Ud6sTvB.jpg]

[Image: CiIjapJ.jpg]

[Image: v2TBqkV.jpg]

LIGHT (have VR Apollo):

[Image: 3iR1JP9.jpg]
[Image: q76Zagd.jpg]
[Image: ztKYTjN.jpg]
[Image: EAf7R5a.jpg]
[Image: tE3xCCE.jpg]
DARK:
[Image: HnW1VGc.jpg]
[Image: Ifiyxva.jpg]
[Image: PnO3uCc.jpg]
[Image: dZaVmhB.jpg][Image: 2QvyuIO.jpg]
You seem to have discovered VR Greek on your own, probably that Apollo, Artemis, and Hephaestus are your best leaders now.

Other potentials I see: Aether, Erebus, Loki, Belle. The first three teams are very hard to build though, and require some rare cards you don't have. Belle is fading from meta as meta has moved away from damage being the end-all be-all and CG are only very good at damage.

Tip: Click the cogwheel in the upper right of the screen and press "Storing Materials." All of your mats will be transferred into the mats inventory.

Rate up for the new series is this upcoming friday, you might wanna draw, but this series has been a bit badly rated. I quite like the earth rare though. Hunter X Hunter collab might be next patch, however, and that might be something you wanna save for.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
(03-10-2018, 04:49 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You seem to have discovered VR Greek on your own, probably that Apollo, Artemis, and Hephaestus are your best leaders now.

Other potentials I see: Aether, Erebus, Loki, Belle. The first three teams are very hard to build though, and require some rare cards you don't have. Belle is fading from meta as meta has moved away from damage being the end-all be-all and CG are only very good at damage.

Tip: Click the cogwheel in the upper right of the screen and press "Storing Materials." All of your mats will be transferred into the mats inventory.

Rate up for the new series is this upcoming friday, you might wanna draw, but this series has been a bit badly rated. I quite like the earth rare though. Hunter X Hunter collab might be next patch, however, and that might be something you wanna save for.

Thanks! Looks like what I could do now is to VR my Hep and Artemis and play till I draw a better leader.

Thanks for the tip too, too many new mech that I don't understand from the game. 

Will be saving my diamonds for the next series since I wouldn't have enough to try for the rare card this series. 

I understand that there are Black cards, but cant find much information on how to draw them, could you help me out and point me there? And where can i see the number of point? or tokens i got to draw it? I have drew about 3 cards last week. 
(03-10-2018, 05:12 PM)NasiLemak Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 04:49 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You seem to have discovered VR Greek on your own, probably that Apollo, Artemis, and Hephaestus are your best leaders now.

Thanks! Looks like what I could do now is to VR my Hep and Artemis and play till I draw a better leader.

Thanks for the tip too, too many new mech that I don't understand from the game. 

Will be saving my diamonds for the next series since I wouldn't have enough to try for the rare card this series. 

I understand that there are Black cards, but cant find much information on how to draw them, could you help me out and point me there? And where can i see the number of point? or tokens i got to draw it? I have drew about 3 cards last week. 
I generally find I get a rare within 5 draws on rare day, so take that as you will. Might not be the rare I wanted though, and it's not a guarantee.

Black cards only come once every two patches or so during a weeklong black card event. Last one was at Chinese new year and it was the first black card event to not introduce a new black card (though about two weeks previous they released a VR for the oldest black card series). During the event, two kinds of seals will open: the unified diamond pool with 10-draw and the ancient coin seal.

The unified pool contains all diamond seal cards, including new series, with a small chance of the featured black cards (during the last one for example the Sindhu series with Tan Sanzang and Rakshasa were featured). Some people say that there is a built in "pity mechanic" which causes a black card to appear at least once within 40 draws, resetting after the black card is produced. There's no proof of this, but 30-40 draws has been set as the popular average for a black card. This pool can be drawn from 10 cards at a time, and doing so usually grants some kind of extra reward, last time it was guaranteed cards from the new "common" Sindhus that were introduced.

The ancient coin seal is a prize pool made of rare cards from every special seal that has every existed, as well as filler cards from the last few original diamond seal series (that people want taken out lol because they're the opposite of a jackpot). It also, importantly, contains every black card that's ever been released (well, black on draw, some cards like Hel have black backs but are F2P, VRs also have black backs). So this is the main way to get black cards that aren't being featured. You draw from the ancient seal with ancient coins (100 per draw), of which you get 10 for diamond draws and 5 for special seal draws. Diabolical Summer can also be decomposed for ancient coins, though currently there is no way to farm her.

There are currently three black card series: Flowers of Pledge (a collab with Yanxi, first to get VR), Sindhu (associated with CNY), and Genesis (the main black card series, MH has confirmed all its members will be Gods).
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.