Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently came back
Smile 
Hi,

I've recently came back to playing TOS after few years I guess, and it still takes quite some time refreshing my memory.
I'd like to build 2 or 3 strong teams, since I figured one which is quite effective but still - it has its flaws.
Currently I am using team consisting :
Diaochan + Grumpy Puppy/Jiang Shang/Yuki-onna/Dreamer Matthew + Dipankara as my Ally
My team cost is 70 so I had my restrictions but what teases me is when I have to fight heart-converting characters on early stage of the fight it is a little pain in the a** Smile

So here I am with my list:

Water:
Yuki-Onna
Dreamer Matthew
Icetoragon
Sun Quan
Snow Cone
Aqua Elementalist Molly
Abhoth
Scrubia
Jinnie
Swedge
Skogul
Alice
Wen Zhong

Dark:
Diaochan
Mastema
Necromancer Endor
Midgley the Mad Scientist
Hyacinth
The Grumpy Puppy
Keeper in the Dark
Alma the SIckle Assassin (x2)
Lu Bu
Pollux
Lilith
Satan
Odin the Knight of Runes
Todd the Puppet Barber

Light:
Jiang Ziya (1 unevolved)
Aether
Marquess Nathaniel
Sima Yi
Kushinada
Luminosaurus
Yuan Shao
Ghatanothoa
Baihu
Lisa BUfano
Honda
Terry

Earth:
Izanagi
Paladin king of Earth
Duncan the Earnest Prefect
Bull-horned Cleric Duckling
Circe
Gaia
Crescent
The Unfortunate Knight

Fire:
Sakura
Inferno Swordsman Sean
Meng Huo (x4)
Shuten doji
Phanes
Kagutsuchi
Merry Summer
Skuld
Piasa
Mo Wang Zi

If there any advices which cards should I focus on lvling up and evolving it would be great too.

Thanks in advance!

Yuki-Onna is not a light card?

You don't really have anything going for you in Fire, except for Sakura who is a racial leader more than a fire leader. She's good but your elf pool is not the best, you're basically forced to have Hyacinth in your team and he's not a great member.

Water and Light are similarly weak? Your strongest leaders are Sun Quan and Honda, who... have some niche following but are mostly considered to be bottom of the barrel leaders. Aether might be worth training since her series might PR soon, but I don't think you'd be able to make a great team for her from what you have anyway.

Dark you can run Lu Bu (if he's the the new one) or Mastema, who are both good if the right members supporting them and you have Pollux and Alma who are generally first pick for their teams. It might be a bit high skill demand though, since you're expected to do multiple full attacks (groups of 5) every turn. Satan is a bit simpler, but considerably less flexible.

Earth you have a really great leader in Izanagi, but other than Circe, you really don't have any members for him.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(02-01-2018, 10:05 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Yuki-Onna is not a light card?

You don't really have anything going for you in Fire, except for Sakura who is a racial leader more than a fire leader. She's good but your elf pool is not the best, you're basically forced to have Hyacinth in your team and he's not a great member.

Water and Light are similarly weak? Your strongest leaders are Sun Quan and Honda, who... have some niche following but are mostly considered to be bottom of the barrel leaders. Aether might be worth training since her series might PR soon, but I don't think you'd be able to make a great team for her from what you have anyway.

Dark you can run Lu Bu (if he's the the new one) or Mastema, who are both good if the right members supporting them and you have Pollux and Alma who are generally first pick for their teams. It might be a bit high skill demand though, since you're expected to do multiple full attacks (groups of 5) every turn. Satan is a bit simpler, but considerably less flexible.

Earth you have a really great leader in Izanagi, but other than Circe, you really don't have any members for him.

Thanks, I already fixed Yuki-Onna place, my mistake. 
Is there any right match for them as a mixed-attribute team ? 
I tended to use team with Sun Quan as a leader with other Water attributed cards but I think I reached a peak where it didn't work for me anymore and then my current Diaochan team helped. 

(02-02-2018, 02:02 AM)dedela Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 10:05 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Yuki-Onna is not a light card?

Thanks, I already fixed Yuki-Onna place, my mistake. 
Is there any right match for them as a mixed-attribute team ? 
I tended to use team with Sun Quan as a leader with other Water attributed cards but I think I reached a peak where it didn't work for me anymore and then my current Diaochan team helped. 

Which are we talking about for the mixed attribute team? Sun Quan and Honda? They're meant to be Water/Light leaders (paired with the opposite like DP/YJ or YYS/YSC) with a human focus. There's just not a very good member pool for them even if you have everything, and they as leaders aren't strong enough to carry a team of dead weight members, so they've never been that good, at least imo.

I think you should focus Dark, Dark is what you have the members for.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
work on AR pollux and Alma (is quite hard for you now but that's a long term goal)
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(02-02-2018, 05:17 PM)spacelion Wrote: work on AR pollux and Alma (is quite hard for you now but that's a long term goal)

Thanks, I kind of figured it out after making the team, they are a little bit too weak now from what I can see, so I will stick to Diaochan team while developing these two.