Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raging Fangs - Mushussu
Hi guys. How do you obtain this card? I helped my guild cleared many listing of Joint Operation but didnt get any of the card.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

(08-08-2018, 05:34 PM)Daniel Sim Wrote: Hi guys. How do you obtain this card? I helped my guild cleared many listing of Joint Operation but didnt get any of the card.

Keep trying and you will get it eventually as long as you are clearing more than 1%. I have 1 from 5 clears (14 rewards) so far (3 x challenge, 2 x extreme). If all else fails you will get one at 30 clears (as long as you have cleared at least 1 challenge and extreme).

Through the last 2 JO period I got 1 card from every 18 rewards (on Challenge level). The more reward chances you get the better chances you have of getting one.

Roughly you can get 1 reward for the first 17% (you may get one at lower percentages) and 1 for each 20% after that, 1 for getting more than 1% in the operation, and 1 for beating the boss.

(08-08-2018, 08:46 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 05:34 PM)Daniel Sim Wrote: Hi guys. How do you obtain this card? I helped my guild cleared many listing of Joint Operation but didnt get any of the card.

Keep trying and you will get it eventually as long as you are clearing more than 1%. I have 1 from 5 clears (14 rewards) so far (3 x challenge, 2 x extreme). If all else fails you will get one at 30 clears (as long as you have cleared at least 1 challenge and extreme).

Through the last 2 JO period I got 1 card from every 18 rewards (on Challenge level). The more reward chances you get the better chances you have of getting one.

Roughly you can get 1 reward for the first 17% (you may get one at lower percentages) and 1 for each 20% after that, 1 for getting more than 1% in the operation, and 1 for beating the boss.
Thanks bro

The highest chance of getting one is in rewards, which you need to complete amounts of 20% for.

So 20%=1 chance of getting Mushussu.
40%=2 chances. And so on.

You get a guaranteed one for doing runs a certain number of times too I think.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(08-09-2018, 05:24 PM)Fauxy Wrote: The highest chance of getting one is in rewards, which you need to complete amounts of 20% for.

So 20%=1 chance of getting Mushussu.
40%=2 chances. And so on.

You get a guaranteed one for doing runs a certain number of times too I think.

For the 20% can it be multiple try’s to add up to 20% or each try has to be 20%? My deck is not that good so might have to do multiple try’s to add up to 20%
It can be multiple tries.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Don't you guarantee one when you complete 30 different JO anyway?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
You do but with the ones randomly dropped you can level up the skill or change it for a previous jo to level that one up.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.