Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Guild thread usage
I am a frequent visiter and I depend on this thread for everything guild related (events/news/etc etc)
I visit this thread occasionally (for the kicks, updates and trolls)
This thread is useless, I am born a line user and half my brain is connected to line chat for guild news/information
ralfhero please make the thread better.... (pff...)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[RECRUITING] Super Casual Level 19 Guild - EN Forum United Div 2 ID:126805
Hai !
I would like to join the guild, I've just picked up the game again after 2 years.
I've been to 2 guilds already but there were too many inactives sadly. :/
IGN: [FR]imBlaaZe
Lvl:200
ID:6,724,730
Lead: 7* Apollo
Thanks !

Edit: I've just left a guild so I'll apply tomorrow ! Smile

(12-22-2016, 11:29 PM)Mailliw Wrote: Hai !
I would like to join the guild, I've just picked up the game again after 2 years.
I've been to 2 guilds already but there were too many inactives sadly. :/
IGN: [FR]imBlaaZe
Lvl:200
ID:6,724,730
Lead: 7* Apollo
Thanks !

Edit: I've just left a guild so I'll apply tomorrow ! Smile

Yo! I've sent you a PM, please do check your inbox!

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Hi I am want to join your guild very much. I come form thailand. I am done with my admission exam and i will play tos all day. I am very active player. I am so glad if i is a part of your guild. My tos id is 81,280,225 and my level os 197. My main team is niddhog team. Thank for reading hope you let me join your guild.

(12-26-2016, 06:04 PM)swater121 Wrote: Hi I am want to join your guild very much. I come form thailand. I am done with my admission exam and i will play tos all day. I am very active player. I am so glad if i is a part of your guild. My tos id is 81,280,225 and my level os 197. My main team is niddhog team. Thank for reading hope you let me join your guild.

yo! I've sent you a pm, do check your inbox. Smile
How MH looks at Blitz:
We're still recruiting! Inviting all scrubs to join this madhouse. Pm me or reply here if you're interested!
How MH looks at Blitz:
Hi,

I would like to join your guild. Had to leave the previous guild because the members were too inactive in the previous Guild Event (Couldn't even achieve the Min Level event card).
I try my best to play the guild missions daily and I normally achieve about 800 points during the Guild Event.
I normally main variations of the Chessia team and I switch out my ally card from time to time between Chessia, PR Artemis and PR Inanna (all of them maxed out CD and Lvl). I have other cards like Mastema and Beelzebub but not CD maxed yet.

IGN: ThornTheSharp
LVL: 306 (almost 307)
ID: 66178550

I just left the previous guild so I'll apply to join your guild in a days time. Thanks.
Sorry. Posted 2 posts, because my reply didn't appear. Didn't notice the first time that my post will require moderation. Tongue
Hi i'm interested in joining the guild.
Not super active, but I mostly make sure my stamina isn't full.
Commonly used maxed leads: Satan, Chessia, Inanna
Other notable(?) mentions: Wawel, Daji, Lucy, fire gacha-Yan

IGN: void
LVL: 275
ID: 69,522,766

I've sent the guild application, thanks.
Hey hey hey hey folks! Thank you all for applying with us, really glad to have y'all as a new addition to our freaking mental asylum. Sorry our members were all retards and they might've scared you all a bit but please bear with them, we're trying to treat them all hahahahahaha

And we still have space! We're still recruiting! Anyone who's willing to sacrifice your time and sanity with us and see for yourself what kind of turds we have in the guild, please leave a message here or pm me!

And again, we're still looking for a player who is relatively new to the game (under lvl200) as a candidate for our second vice leader position. I know its odd that we're looking for a newbie to fill in as vice but its something we discussed and our members all agree to, if you're interested to try it out do pm me!

cheers!
How MH looks at Blitz:
Hey, id like to join you guys since the guild i originally joined is pretty inactive with just 3 guys login daily. My ign is Dmented (id 86212334).
Im really new to the game and still a low level (36) with Lu Bu as leader atm.

Thanks in advance Smile