Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Guild thread usage
I am a frequent visiter and I depend on this thread for everything guild related (events/news/etc etc)
I visit this thread occasionally (for the kicks, updates and trolls)
This thread is useless, I am born a line user and half my brain is connected to line chat for guild news/information
ralfhero please make the thread better.... (pff...)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[RECRUITING] Super Casual Level 19 Guild - EN Forum United Div 2 ID:126805
Hi. Was just wondering if the guild is still recruiting. IGN: Egghead ID: 59785933

same here, I want to know if the guild is still recruiting. I am looking to join a relax active ENG guild

I believe we are if u wanna make sure PM my buddy Wong93 and give him your uid and make sure u join our line chat and on guild missions get 200 pts that's all that is required

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(01-25-2016, 02:33 AM)isaiah.tan3 Wrote: Hi. Was just wondering if the guild is still recruiting. IGN: Egghead ID: 59785933

(01-25-2016, 08:43 AM)illitys Wrote: same here, I want to know if the guild is still recruiting. I am looking to join a relax active ENG guild

Hi guys I've pmed both of you!
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
Thanks @Destructor and @wong93.

pmed you back!
Ign: Bryantzx
Let me join! Smile)
(01-26-2016, 11:57 PM)Bryantzx Wrote: Ign: Bryantzx
Let me join! Smile)

Hi check PM
Thanks everyone for the application, we are now closed for recruitment Smile
Hey folks, I know its been a while, but...
WE ARE OPEN FOR RECRUITMENT ONCE AGAIN!
We're hoping to bring in some active and friendly players who we can share the fun and enjoy the game together.
All players are welcomed to apply. Just reply to this thread or drop me a PM and I will be in touch with you good folks Smile
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Hey people, a little something extra I would like to add.

Our guild is also actively seeking a new player to fill in our second Guild Vice Leader position. Yes you heard that right, we're looking for new members who is willing to give the position a try.
We're hoping for a new candidate, preferably below lvl 200, active in game and helpful to others. Anyone willing to try for the position will be required to join our guild's Line chat to interact with our community. Smile
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]