Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Guild thread usage
I am a frequent visiter and I depend on this thread for everything guild related (events/news/etc etc)
I visit this thread occasionally (for the kicks, updates and trolls)
This thread is useless, I am born a line user and half my brain is connected to line chat for guild news/information
ralfhero please make the thread better.... (pff...)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[RECRUITING] Super Casual Level 19 Guild - EN Forum United Div 2 ID:126805
If you're still recruiting I'd be interested in joining. I'm rank 173. I came over to check out ToS with a group of friends that played PaD together. We all formed a guild but most of them lost interest so I'm looking for a group to play with an learn from. I am active on LINE with groups from other games so would be happy to participate in the guild chat. My IGN is Bhelrudan and ID is 65,567,020.

Poseidon and Malphas main leads. Looking for Amel IV Poseidon and Fox friends. ID 65,567,020
(11-28-2015, 09:51 AM)Bhelrudan Wrote: If you're still recruiting I'd be interested in joining. I'm rank 173. I came over to check out ToS with a group of friends that played PaD together. We all formed a guild but most of them lost interest so I'm looking for a group to play with an learn from. I am active on LINE with groups from other games so would be happy to participate in the guild chat. My IGN is Bhelrudan and ID is 65,567,020.

Yup we're still recruiting, we have 4 slots left so your friends can join us as well Smile ,  PM me when you have applied and also tell me your LINE ID thanks!

[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
EN Forum United 2 is still recruiting, we are now level 15 and there are 9 slots available!

Requirement to join us:
- Must have LINE chat and read the chat quite frequently
- Only needs to score 200 for every guild event

Benefits of joining us:
- Have every ally in game
- 24/7 Active LINE Chat
- A lot of super old and experienced players to guide you in every stages
If you think you meet those 2 requirements and is interested to join us, feel free to PM me! Smile 

[Image: 12316097_935093549893397_379382854918937...e=56E5388A]

Hi ! For those who don't know, there will be a guild event coming soon, if you're still not in a guild yet or is unsatisfied with your current guild, you are always welcome here!

Requirements to join us:

1) MUST join our LINE chat and be somewhat active
2) Only need to score 200 for all guild event, which is the minimum by Madhead

Benefit of joining us:
1) 24/7 chat, can request ally anytime & also chat with anyone when bored!
2) Be part of a bigger family, our guild has 4 branches and you can choose whether to join the main chat to know more about each other
3) A lot of veterans and pros, many of which are 800 days above
4) FASTEST Info for every single event/update, you'll definitely be the first to know about every event in our chat
5) Strategy to every single stages
6) EVERY ALLY available in game, 99% of them are max CD
7) No obligation on gold donation
8) No requirement for Joints Operation
9) Guild interaction, either via online call or real life gathering

If you are keen to join us, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll get to you ASAP Smile
My ign is Jasutin. Thanks.
And one thing wong93 forgot to mention u also get to see me in guild chat the Earth God of Tos and also the proud owner of four fox and in chat u can rage and hate me all u want

But at the end of the day we are all a happy family

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Is there available spot over at EN guild?
Hi hi Big Grin just recently came back to tos and was overwhelmed with the new stuff presented would love to join the guild and have fun Smile
IGN:Cakevin (would like the line group id)- quite an active chatter myself.
[Image: 6c8e0297.jpg]

Looking for Fire Allies XD!!!!
Hey,

This is Valkyrie (ID: 7975 8526).
3 of my mates and I are currently considering joining a new guild as our current guild is dying. 

I'm Lvl 203. My mates are Lvl 171, 205 and 215. 

If your guild is capable of accepting 4 new members, we'd like to be considered after the current guild event is over. 

Cheers
Hi guys we are still up for recruitment! Thanks to those who PMed me Smile

If you are willing to be active in our LINE chat and also score 200 in all guild events feel free to drop me a PM!