Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick guide on how to reroll and first draw. WIP, first draft, incomplete
(Yesterday, 01:29 PM)agnesi Wrote: I thought Three Kingdoms were out of rotation?
Imperial Warlords are gone, Yamato was moved from Seal 2 to Seal 1, and Knights of the Round Table has replaced Yamato in Seal 2. 

Yamato is clearly the better prize, but Seal 1 is full of questionable older cards, like Norse, Greek. Seal 2 is overall better quality, but Knights rares are pretty much all bad starters, except maybe Lancelot, but that's a little questionable as a long term investment.

I guess by exclusive seal release order, Yamato will leave and Sengoku will swap in next patch? 

I guess it might be a good idea to just go over all of the exclusive seal rares, with a note on which ones are currently available in the diamond seal pool.

For rerolling it doesn't matter what you got as long as the desired end result is in the pool (as you're gonna be recreating new accounts en masse)

The ideal strat for rerolling should be Seal 1 and aim for Izanagi , RGB Origin demons or Pontos/Erebus. These are all the cakewalk leaders that simplify the board / dissolve and recommended for beginners.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(Yesterday, 06:50 PM)spacelion Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:29 PM)agnesi Wrote: I thought Three Kingdoms were out of rotation?
Imperial Warlords are gone, Yamato was moved from Seal 2 to Seal 1, and Knights of the Round Table has replaced Yamato in Seal 2. 

Yamato is clearly the better prize, but Seal 1 is full of questionable older cards, like Norse, Greek. Seal 2 is overall better quality, but Knights rares are pretty much all bad starters, except maybe Lancelot, but that's a little questionable as a long term investment.

I guess by exclusive seal release order, Yamato will leave and Sengoku will swap in next patch? 

I guess it might be a good idea to just go over all of the exclusive seal rares, with a note on which ones are currently available in the diamond seal pool.

For rerolling it doesn't matter what you got as long as the desired end result is in the pool (as you're gonna be recreating new accounts en masse)

The ideal strat for rerolling should be Seal 1 and aim for Izanagi , RGB Origin demons or Pontos/Erebus. These are all the cakewalk leaders that simplify the board / dissolve and recommended for beginners.

Origins is in Seal 2. Izanagi and Pontos/Erebus are in Seal 1. 

If you're rerolling you have to draw from one pool, so you have to pick between drawing for Izanagi/Pontos/Erebus in Seal 1 or for Origins in Seal 2. 

So IMO, it's a good idea to think about quality/quantity of starters in a given side of the seal, since that's going to affect how long someone spends rerolling.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Past week I started a new account, on the first day I reached lvl 150 by just spamming Exp Crash course stage while watching tv, from rewards and clearing some stages in lost relic I got a total 50 diamonds without touching story mode even once. I'm going to use the draws of this account during cny. I've started to clear stages with ease by using Matthew+Atlantis lol, filler member are those water mobs that you get as reward from leveling up. Right now is a good idea to create an account like this because of the extra diamonds of MadHead 5th anniversary.

[Image: FT9ftxA.png]

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(Yesterday, 01:11 PM)Oriceles Wrote: You can also rename those files and play different accounts like that.

I've actually been working on a script that runs through the 5 accounts I've created with various good members. It's not quite finished, but does present a menu of account to load, loads the account, opens TOS. When you're done playing, go back to the script and hit enter and it'll save your current xml file into the backed up one and exit. I'd like to change it so it loops back to the menu, and I'd like to be able to take a snapshot.
(Yesterday, 07:42 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:50 PM)spacelion Wrote:

Origins is in Seal 2. Izanagi and Pontos/Erebus are in Seal 1. 

If you're rerolling you have to draw from one pool, so you have to pick between drawing for Izanagi/Pontos/Erebus in Seal 1 or for Origins in Seal 2. 

So IMO, it's a good idea to think about quality/quantity of starters in a given side of the seal, since that's going to affect how long someone spends rerolling.
thats even better, just focus on Izanagi / Pontos / Erebus . If someone is gonna spend time rerolling I think they wont really bother about how long it takes to do it. (I remember when crazy people will reroll to get Fox - a long time ago)
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add