Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick guide on how to reroll and first draw. WIP, first draft, incomplete
Information 
Introduction:
Hello there, it's been a while since I last updated my First draw and and how to reroll [for Version 12], it was getting to cluttered making it hard to update (a few times the formatting broke when editing the first post) and because of changes made by MadHead the post now is not usefull. Instead of changing it completly I decided that making a new post was better so here it is.

So what where the big changes? Mostly two, the addition of Dreamer Matthew for completing the first seal and the separation of the Diamond Seal into two seal which changes everything. Matthew alone half killed that post because I evaluated most of the leaders by the idea of they might not be top tier or meta but they can carry you enough for doing a couple of rolls, most of which had <3 multiplier and maybe some defensive option or recovery all of which Matthew has and comes maxed so there is no point in recomending those leaders. The division of the diamond seal has a fun side effect that I learned while doing a few fresh starts today, after clearing the last stage of the tutorial and getting the 5 diamonds the game starts dowloading all the extra data (around 2873 files I think) and when it finishes downloading the tutorial doesn't continue meaning the player has 5 diamonds to draw from whichever seal they want (but there is no prompt or explanation about it), didn't try it by taking out only the player info because I changed my phone a while ago and the new one is not rooted so if somebody tries it it will be greatly apreciated.

For those wanting information on how to reroll check the second post.

Now onto the guide itself:

What is the first draw?

When doing the turorial, in the second to last step Glauox should teach how to draw cards using the diamonds obtained in the previous step of the tutorial but it looks like it is currently bugged and instead of forcing the player to draw from the Diamond Seal now the player can draw from any seal currently available. This is the first draw and is esentialy a free draw that helps new players get started.

What is rerolling?
Rerolling is starting a new account, doing the tutorial again to get the five diamonds and do the first draw. If the first draw is not something you like you just repeat the process until you get something you want or just get tired of rerolling and start playing.

Should I reroll?
This is the question the guide was made for, I think there are mainly three aproaches to rerolling:
A) Rerolling until you get a top tier leader that can be used until the late game. This is not bad but the chances of getting one are not that good.
B) Rerolling for a specific card, this is mostly used when making alt accounts and the prime example is rerolling for Daji.
C) Using the first draw to advance a little and get a few draws before deciding if you should be rerolling. Funily enough MH axed this aproach when they added Dreamer Matthew.
Just playing the game and not bothering with rerolls at all is also a valid option and the one I used (because I didn't knew about rerolling), my first draw was Elizabeth and even after 350 979 days playing I started using her only after she received pr which means I didn't use her at all for more than 830 days.

I did my first draw and now?

Now we see how good it is, I will list them on broad categories and give a reason of why they are there, just remember that this are my opinions (for now at least, any imput of where cards are or should be is appreciated). First will be all the categories for quick reference and after that I will put the reasons.
A big difference from the last thread is that I will NOT be analysing each and every card in the seals and will also mention separate seals fully, also the cards I mention from both parts of the diamond seal are either leaders that can clear most of the main story (at least until Giemsa) and should be capable of clearing most of the Traveller's Memories ignoring extras. Ultimate Stages (also known as SoulMasters SM), Nightmare stages and Horror stages are not taking into account because of the big variations on the difficulties of the stages.

Quick Reference:

Source of Engraving:

Excelent leader: Ghroth [Image: latest?cb=20171204094001]

Good but limited team building (check below): Daoloth [Image: latest?cb=20171204094004] and Azathoth [Image: latest?cb=20171204094043]

Seal of the Engraver - Part 1

Excelent leaders: Amaterasu [Image: latest?cb=20170206115235], Izanagi [Image: latest?cb=20170206115236], Tsukuyomi [Image: latest?cb=20170206115237] 

Seal of the Carver - Part 2

Excelent leaders: Origin of demons (Azazel [Image: 100?cb=20160314094721]Abadon [Image: 100?cb=20160314094721]Samael [Image: 100?cb=20160314094722][b]Beelzebub [Image: 100?cb=20160314094722] and Mastema [Image: 100?cb=20160314094723])[/b]

Beast team leaders (check below for more info): Aloha [Image: latest?cb=20151117182001], Dodo [Image: latest?cb=20151117182005], Sumatra [Image: latest?cb=20151117182237], Suzuko [Image: latest?cb=20160919072205], Haza [Image: latest?cb=20160919072206]

Reasons for the recomendations:

Source of Engraving:

Only these three are good leaders, the other five are not worth it.
Excelent new account leader: Ghroth [Image: latest?cb=20171204094001]
The reason is simple, Ghroth is a powerfull leader that while it limits the races it benefits it is also designed to be used with members of its series so if you get Ghroth the next two or three draws should be from the Source of Engraving to get members to put to trigger Ghrtoth passive effects, it requires having four members from the series to trigger all so with leader and ally Ghroth and two more it is enough. For more info on Ghroth team building check this thread.

Good but not that good for new accounts: Daoloth [Image: latest?cb=20171204094004] and Azathoth [Image: latest?cb=20171204094043]
Normally I wouldn't recomend any of the two for new accounts because they both have restricted team building to specific races and for Daoloth it also has to be light attribute but they both have some interesting mechanics that may make them worth being the first roll.

Dual Daoloth is interesting because it gives 2.25x hp to light attributed beasts, elves and dragons without any special condition and the pasive rune conversion only requires to run leader and ally Daoloth so it doesn't matter if you don't run only those races and of light attribute, you miss only the extra recovery but for a lot of stages it doesn' matter. Just the leader and ally give the team 19804 HP which is more than most teams, if you use common feeders such as werewolves, lizard warriors or silvery lunar elves at max lvl they add 6628 with one of each and another 3k with a second lizard so that is a 29578hp team with 2707 recovery for a team that has pretty bad members it can tank a lot with a built in burst in the leaders active skill. getting new members can be a problem because the pool of usefull light elves/dragons/beasts is not big but if it follows Lynx example MH will probably expand it. Plus the leaders skill adds two second to spin time which is helpfull.

Azathoth is clearly a dragon leader but the passive nuke and the leader skill doesn't require a mono dragon team so it is posible to use Azothoth without extra dragons in the team and the nuke is worth mentioning although I wouldn't completly recomend Azathoth as a first draw.

Seal of the Engraver - Part 1

Excelent leaders: Amaterasu [Image: latest?cb=20170206115235]Izanagi [Image: latest?cb=20170206115236]Tsukuyomi [Image: latest?cb=20170206115237] 
Honestly checking the series in this seal only these three, the rares from the Yamato series are good for new players, part of that is that except both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi leader skill doesn't change when evolving and they don't have a team passive they don't work without (Ama's passive is usefull but not esential) and all three can be evolved without worring about the active skill, now to explain why they are good.

Pair with another Amaterasu. Amaterasu has one of the biggest pools of members to choose from, any fire card (around a fifth of all cards) and any god which is a big part of the two normal seals so that means most draws will be usefull, fire runes have the effect of all attributes so dissolve fire and all members will attack. The active is an excelent panic button that will save you from almost all enemies attack and once evolved when the leader and ally are Amaterasu all members with a cd higher than 10 will have it charged by 10 rounds so one with a cd of 10 (like Ama max skilled) will have it ready inmediatly.

Evolved Izanagi is great for inexperienced players, pair with another Izanagi, make an earth combo and the next turn the bottom row will be three earth and three heart that are ready to be dissolved without touching them, this simplifies the board a lot. The only downside of Iza is that heart runes are also attack runes which is not always good.
Izanagi's active changes the whle board in to a specific pattern of heart and earth runes which has a few fixed spinning patterns that makes it easy to make 9 combos and it also works as a burst.

From here downwards I will add it later
Situationally strong:[b]Dipankara the Monk [Image: 100?cb=20140622093428]/Dipankara the Enlightened Buddha [Image: 100?cb=20140622093433&format=webp]  and Yang Jian the General of Fidelity [Image: 100?cb=20140622093438]/Yang Jian the Deity of Fidelity [Image: 100?cb=20140622093444&format=webp] (Dipankara=Randeng's new name => the team is often called RDYJ), [b]WD Primordial Greek Gods (Pontos [Image: 100?cb=20160505101916] and Erebus [Image: 100?cb=20160505101921&format=webp])[/b][/b]
All of them share something that make them fun but unreliable, all these teams have low multiplier but really high combo potential because the leader skills changes how runes can be dissolved, either making fire earth and heart be dissolved if two of the same attribute touches (RDYJ) or by making runes dissolve when three runes of the same attribute touch (Pontos and Erebus) this leads to high combos and a lot of damage from those combos, the problem is that if you don't get a good amount of combos from skydrops it so they fell out of favor.

Unreliable: Greek (Poseidon [Image: 100?cb=20140622090552]Hephaestus [Image: 100?cb=20140622090602]Athena [Image: 100?cb=20140622090612]Apollo [Image: 100?cb=20140622090623] and Artemis [Image: 100?cb=20140622090634])
Greeks are similar to RDYJ, Pontos and Erebus in that their power comes from making a lot of combos and skydrops but greeks also get damage just from the great amount of their self attribute runes dissolved because the leader skills manipulate the dropping runes so that runes of their attribute drop (Pontos and Erebus have something similar but not as powerfull). Don't get me wrong power released Greeks are powerfull but they are not reliable which sadly made them not used much nowadays.

Too much investment required:  [b]The Norse gods (Freyr [Image: 100?cb=20140622090644]Tyr [Image: 100?cb=20140622090653]Freyja [Image: 100?cb=20140622090705]Thor [Image: 100?cb=20140622090714] and Loki [Image: 100?cb=20140622090723])[/b]
A fully fledged Norse team is a force to be reckoned with the problem is getting there and I'm not talking of only the resource investment needed which is a not negligible investment of 5 Hornists (god pr material) or 2 Hornists and a dupe, but of the  key member power released or virtual rebirthed Odin. 
See Odin is a Sealed Lord so its pr material is a guaranteed drop from the Nightmare stage but because it is an old stage it is not a hard stage for current teams, it is even easier to farm the Nightmare stage than the Ultimate stage (mostly because of that annoying four combo shield) so the 7 Odin exclusive pr material needed to pr and vr Odin can be obtained while maxing Odin's skill and the two Hornists for Odin's pr are obtainable this means to get your first Norse team running you need seven or four Hornists but you only need one Odin so each other Norse team only requires the Hornists to vr the leader. 
If taking 70 days to get a team running didn't discourage you already here is the catch Odin is a Ultimate Lord so that means he can only be obtained from his Ultimate Stage, a periodical stage that comes from time to time open for the weekend, now let me tell you the last three times it was available: June 2015, July 2016 and January 2017. As the time of this writing it is December 2017 so basically once per year, that's why it can't be recomended as a starting leader.
On the upside, Norse has had times where it was not powerfull and MadHead has always biffed them so if you see Odin's soulmaster stage (The Sleipnir Knight) definetly get a copy and at least seven pr materials because not only VR Odin is a good member in a lot of teams (although with high team cost) but also you can be prepared for when MH next buffs Norse. 

Requires to be Power Released to be good and are not used much as leaders: RGB Dragons from Sepulchre ([b]Kukulkan [Image: 100?cb=20150912131719][/b][b]Piasa [Image: 100?cb=20150912131720&format=webp][/b]Pilatus [Image: 100?cb=20150912131721&format=webp])
They are, emmm, not bad maybe, I'm not entirely sure of how the extra 2x of the leader skill is applied (are they 18x or 36x?) but they can work and all have heart equal 50% of their attribute runes when the leader=ally.

Out of meta and strict team building requirements: Aether [Image: 100?cb=20160505101920&format=webp]
This might change when Ancient Greek get pr but for now Aether is not a good starting leader, she is paired with herself while her team requires one of each attribute and five different races  which means you can't used light or gods as members and using common cards is not worth it.

Seal of the Carver - Part 2

Excelent leaders: Origin of Demons (Azazel [Image: 100?cb=20160314094721]Abadon [Image: 100?cb=20160314094721]Samael [Image: 100?cb=20160314094722][b]Beelzebub [Image: 100?cb=20160314094722] and Mastema [Image: 100?cb=20160314094723])[/b]
The Origin of Demons series got back into the spotlight with theeir power release, this makes them a little not so friendly for newer players but that doesn't change they are great! Their feeder also can be used to skill up the base and evolved form (but not pr) which means you don't need to hold back evolving to max the skill!
The RGB Origin of Demons (Azazel, Abadon and Samael) when running same attribute leader and ally (because finding pr allies will be easier than just evovled ones) make the runes that are most in attribute (heart excluded?) have the effect of the leaders attribute so that means they will ALWAYS have attack runes and the multiplier is good, the active is a burst and after pr it also extends the runestone moving time to 12 seconds for a turn so yep, great all around.
LD OoD (Beelz and Mastema) are good leaders but not so new player friendly because they need to dissolve a group of 5+ runes of their attribute for their max multiplier but their leader skill adds +2 seconds to spin time (so 7 seconds total) and when they are of the same rarity they have a teamskill that generates runes. Both are good but Beelz is considered better because of Michael-Lucifer, another Sealed Lord so it has the same problems as Odin so for a new players it doesn't matter.

Beast team leaders : Aloha [Image: latest?cb=20151117182001]Dodo [Image: latest?cb=20151117182005]Sumatra [Image: latest?cb=20151117182237]Suzuko [Image: latest?cb=20160919072205]Haza [Image: latest?cb=20160919072206]
The best mono beast leaders this archetype can clear most of the game like the standard dragons of old. Beasts are known for their high hp, good attack and low recovery and if you look at the leader skills none give a recovery multiplier flat or increase in recovery but Aloha, Dodo and Haza make it so you recover some hp for each rune dissolved (increased by combos if I'm not mistaken) which might not look like much but it ends up being a lot thanks to the number of runes dissolved and the best part is that there is no team skill so you can ally an All Max Dodo or Aloha or Haza and reap the benefits. Sumatra gives more damage and Suzuko is great to get the actives fast for those stages where you can't stall much.Now, normally I wouldn't recomend a team with restrictions like only beasts but the truth is that a lot of great beasts are in the friend point seal which means they are somewhat easier to get than good members of other races. Some may argue that Fury is key but even without Fury it is still posible to use beast teams, just a little more bothersome.

Too much investment required: RGB Crimson grace AKA Blood Fiends (Elizabeth the Noble [Image: 100?cb=20140622092849]Jackie the Postwoman [Image: 100?cb=20140622092859&format=webp]Engaged Belle [Image: 100?cb=20140622092908])
This not only require the investment to VR (luckily it only requires three demon pr mat or one and a dupe) but also they are somewhat glass cannons or YOLO teams that work best with one or two short cd converters to keep the runes flowing and the multiplier up.

They don't require their SM (Robert) in their VR form but Elizabeth and Jackie have the Haunted Object of their same attribute to give more hp and damage to their attribute demons making the best teams for them a little more restricted.
Jack and Todd, the light and dark Blood Fiends respectively, are mono demom grind teams of their attribute so they are not recomended and not used much.

Knight of the Round Table rares:

Arthur [Image: 100?cb=20170523205747]:
Mono light human leader that is powerfull with the right members, sadly there are not many good light currently obtainable thanks in part that a lot of the good ones comes from collaborations that where retired. Thanks to that I can't recommend it for a new account (but if you have the members, go ahead that it is powerfull).
Merlin [Image: latest?cb=20170320105035]:
Overshadowed by the Perenial Elves, the active works best in very specific circunstamces so pass it.
Lancelot [Image: 100?cb=20170523210038]:
It was a try to revive the old Fire-Earth-Dark meta (counterpart to the water-light meta) that didn't really take of until the King of Fighters collab (sadly retired) so it might work when allying Kyo, Mai or Iori from KoF but it is not that great, on the other hand Lancelot is a great member for dark but probably a pass.

Overall, seal part 2 is not that great right now so aiming for part 1 or Prologue of the Universe is better.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
How to reroll:
For Android the simplest way is to delete the program data through settings->applications but that requires redownloading, there is also an app by bandit 9956 (is there any problem linking to the app?) to clear the account data without having a rooted device. 
For rooted Android devices it is as simple as going to the Towet of Saviors folder and renaming or deleting the com.madhead.tos.en.plist file Oriceles explains it better:
(12-12-2017, 01:11 PM)Oriceles Wrote: Android doesn't have plist file, instead we have .xml files, I do this all the time. Go to root folder -> data/data/com.madhead.tos.en/shared_prefs/ erase com.madhead.tos.en.xml and com.madhead.tos.en.v2.playerprefs.xml, you can also erase com.madhead.tos.en_preferences.xml, that way you will clear the current account, this method can also be used to fix some login issues related to corrupted files on forced closure of the app. You can also rename those files and play different accounts like that.

I have no experience with ios but searching I found some information from 2014: "Delete the game and re-install the game... or cut the ToS save file from your phone, using a PC and the software "iFunbox" or "iTools", this way uninstalling the game isn't necessary. To access your save file, go to Libary/Preferences/com.madhead.tos.en.plist."

Glossary:
Soulmaster (SM):
Previous name for Ultimate stages.
Ultimate stage:
A limited time battle with 50 stamina cost that has a guarantee drop of the boss after completing it, generally one per week starting Friday at 22 and lasting all Saturday.
Nightmare stage:
A harder version of a SM that has guarantee drop for the boss and power release material for the boss. Only available for bosses with power release and also costs 50 stamina.
Power Release (pr):
Certains cards can be further improved after evolving to their last evolution by power releasing them. The difference between power release and a normal evolution is that there is a power release stage challenged when trying to power release that needs to be cleared for the power release to happen (on defeat only the stamina and any diamond spend are lost) and card does not need to be at max level (but helps with the stage). Also, each race has a specific power release material that are really rare and the best way to obtain them is using the 50 keys stage from the guild black hole (please check the stage details because loosing the stage is a waste of 50 keys).
Virtual Rebirth (vr):
It is like power release but for power released cards but costs one more power release material or any stage duplicate of the card you want to VR. After vr the card has two forms, refined (which keeps the vr art and enhances the leader skill) and divergence (has new art and "improved" active skill, may also have different amelioration) comonly called OVR (for the old art) and NVR (for the new art) respectively. The card can be freely switched between both forms when out of battle.
Amelioration (Amel):
Uses souls and requires to complete a stage (one for each amel) to unlock the amelioration. Amelioration is a way to enhance cards that can give extra stats or extra damage for dissolving runes in a 3/4/5 match below the monster or changes to the active or leader skill or reduced cd for the active. Generally amel 4 is the most powerfull one and the reason to amel.

Separate seals rares recomendations:

The cards in this part are not currently obtainable but MH has been rotating them in and out of the diamond seals or sometimes reopens the separate seals so they are here to quickly swap them in when they become available.

Imperial Warlords: Guan Yu [Image: latest?cb=20161219100551], Cao Cao [Image: latest?cb=20161219100552]  and Lu Bu [Image: latest?cb=20161219100732]
Well, here's the deal Cao Cao is an onteresting leader that sadly has a really limited (fire demons only) members pool so it's not good for new accounts, Lu Bu is a great mono dark leader but requires a certain level of skill to get the full multiplier from the leader skill but it is powerfull so it is a good leader but needing to dissolve groups of 5+ doesn't make it that much new player friendly.
Guan Yu is weird, dual Gaun Yu is one of the friendliest leaders for new players (just move runes randomly and you will probably get a few combos maybe 10+ although maybe not the best to learn how to spin), is powerfull, has one of the biggest members pools in the game but reallies in part in getting combos which is luck dependant. The most common team setup includes members whose actives last until certain conditions are not met or death or are reset by enemies skills, there are not a lot of those members but the team can work without those it is just a little more dependant on luck. She is definetly a good first draw and worth to keep if you get her!

The Fallen Halos: Abraham [Image: 100?cb=20161031132705]Chessia [Image: 100?cb=20161031132708] and Satan [Image: 100?cb=20161031132713]
All great leaders, sadly a little left behind but still good leaders, Chessia and Satan both explode hearts and the runes of their attribute have the effect of heart runes so they attack and heak with the same runes but both have a secondary condition of dissolving three or more types of runes to trigger the full multiplier which makes stalling easier than Izanagi. Abraham true power comes from the extra combos from the leader skill which makes it skill dependant and Atlantis is kinda like Abraham but better, still a pretty good leader though specially it's recovery. Okay, the three are a little skill dependant but for abraham to trully shine it needs 6+ combos each turn you want to attack plus the need of water runes for the team skill makes him not so good for a new account, Chessia and Satan three attributes dissolved is easier to do and they only have five attribute when you spin (no hearts on the board) which can make spinning easier.
From the three of them the better for a starter account is  without a doubt Stan because most of the damage comes from leader and ally Satan so you only need to max her to enjoy most of the damage and can put wathever you want as members.

Sengoku Samurai: Honda [Image: 100?cb=20170524075848]Hideyoshi [Image: 100?cb=20170524075320] and Nobunaga [Image: 100?cb=20170524075318]
Sadly this seals rares all have multiplier for humans, they are not bad (Hideyoshi and Nobunaga are pretty good leaders, Honda is not popular but can be powerfull) but the limited card pool for members make them bad starting choices.
Hidyoshi for earth humans (and only) when dissolving 6+ earth runes in the round and let's just say that there are not that many earth humans, quite a few are from collaborationss that will not come back. 
Nobunaga has multiplier for fire humans and fire dragons and while there are quite a few good fire humans the fire dragons could be better, the problems is that there are not many of both of them in the series commonly in the diamond seals so he is probably a pass as well.
Honda is not exactly a human leader but you need to have two human members apart from the leader and ally (so 4 in total) to get the full multiplierwhich is not that great. The real value of Honda is making a team of water and light members and triggering the passive that makes it so water have the effect of light and light the effect of water. Cool and with a somewhat bigger card pool but the need for the two human members make him a pass.

Star Burst Pulses: Andromeda [Image: 100?cb=20170731083833]Ophiuchus [Image: 100?cb=20170731083834] and Lynx [Image: 100?cb=20170731083836]
Ophiuchus is good leader that can use any god and any elf as a team member, this makes him a rainbow leader with quite a large pool of members to choose from, the leader skill multiplier can look low but the team skill can be activated simply by going back and forth a few times in a row plus the fact that it converts runes to enchanted means that it can simplify various enemy shields. All in all a great leader that is definetly a keeper, just don't go with too many attributes when making a team though and the team requires to have at least one elf.
Andromeda was released in a time where elves where in a bad spot and MH was trying to make a water elves meta then the Perenial elves released and elves became meta again but even when Andro was released Sera and Shuta where generally used as leaders over Andromeda for water mono elves teams. The fact is, Andromeda is not the best leader but she is an excelent member because her active is extremly good because the extra attacks have do the same damage as her normal attack (and if I recall correctly, she also launches an extra attack so dissolving all attributes means Andro launches six attacks), pair with Cassandra to boost her damage. Okay I maybe dissnissing her too much, yeah it is posible to play her like a Satan or Monster Strike Margarite by focusing on her damage but there are better leaders out there like Cornflower so poor Andro is now a follower.
Lynx is, mmm, look I like Lynx and the archetype is quite interesting but she is a horrible starting draw because she NEEDS dark beasts (although unevolved Lynx can work as a rainbow beast leader just aim for the others please) which there are not many so don't start with her. 
Funnyly enough whe she was released she was pretty terrible because the number of usefull dark beasts at that time was maybe four or five but then MH started releasing more dark beasts and now there is a good amount of utility (but not too much) and MH will probably add a few more dark beasts to buff her.

Elfish Perenials: Cornflower [Image: 100?cb=20171023090002]Sakura [Image: 100?cb=20171023090003] and Rose [Image: 100?cb=20171023090038]
So they work best in an elves only team but they Cornflower and Sakura can work with not all elves team (Rose only boosts elves so only use elves with her). Anyway, the amount of elves in the diamond seal is not much so the best time to keep Sakura or Rose as a first draw if there Garden of Thorns seal (elfish perenials card seal) is open or if MH releases another elven heavy seal, othe than that Cornflower is the best one to keep because he can work as a mono water leader, I mean having a base multiplier of 40.5x just for using him as leader and ally is good, add on top it can be 50x by dissolving two groups of water in the first batch or 91.125 for just dissolving hearts in the first batch or  112.5x for doing both or a shield of around 50% by not dissolving water in the first batch and you have an excelent leader.

To do list:
Finish explaining all
Format.
Add icons.
Glosary of comon terms used in the guide.

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Android doesn't have plist file, instead we have .xml files, I do this all the time. Go to root folder -> data/data/com.madhead.tos.en/shared_prefs/ erase com.madhead.tos.en.xml and com.madhead.tos.en.v2.playerprefs.xml, you can also erase com.madhead.tos.en_preferences.xml, that way you will clear the current account, this method can also be used to fix some login issues related to corrupted files on forced closure of the app. You can also rename those files and play different accounts like that.

This thread actually can be updated every patch since you have to edit the contents of the rotating pool, neat.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I thought Three Kingdoms were out of rotation?
Imperial Warlords are gone, Yamato was moved from Seal 2 to Seal 1, and Knights of the Round Table has replaced Yamato in Seal 2. 

Yamato is clearly the better prize, but Seal 1 is full of questionable older cards, like Norse, Greek. Seal 2 is overall better quality, but Knights rares are pretty much all bad starters, except maybe Lancelot, but that's a little questionable as a long term investment.

I guess by exclusive seal release order, Yamato will leave and Sengoku will swap in next patch? 

I guess it might be a good idea to just go over all of the exclusive seal rares, with a note on which ones are currently available in the diamond seal pool.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(12-12-2017, 01:29 PM)agnesi Wrote: I thought Three Kingdoms were out of rotation?
Imperial Warlords are gone, Yamato was moved from Seal 2 to Seal 1, and Knights of the Round Table has replaced Yamato in Seal 2. 

Yamato is clearly the better prize, but Seal 1 is full of questionable older cards, like Norse, Greek. Seal 2 is overall better quality, but Knights rares are pretty much all bad starters, except maybe Lancelot.

I guess by exclusive seal release order, Sengoku should swap in next? 

And Starburst pulses should be returning somewhere in january.

From Yamato Izanagi and Tsukuyomi can be good choices for starters, but Amaterasu is not honestly.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-12-2017, 01:29 PM)agnesi Wrote: I thought Three Kingdoms were out of rotation?

Just checked and you are right, I used the wiki Card Seals page to check which series are in which part so it is wrong there too. Will replace Imperial Warlords with Knights later.

(12-12-2017, 01:29 PM)agnesi Wrote: I guess it might be a good idea to just go over all of the exclusive seal rares, with a note on which ones are currently available in the diamond seal pool.

That sounds good, I will first focus on the current available ones and then do all rares.

(12-12-2017, 01:11 PM)Oriceles Wrote: Android doesn't have plist file, instead we have .xml files, I do this all the time. Go to root folder -> data/data/com.madhead.tos.en/shared_prefs/ erase com.madhead.tos.en.xml and com.madhead.tos.en.v2.playerprefs.xml, you can also erase com.madhead.tos.en_preferences.xml, that way you will clear the current account, this method can also be used to fix some login issues related to corrupted files on forced closure of the app. You can also rename those files and play different accounts like that.

Honestly I just copypasted that part from the old thread, my current phone is not rooted so I can't check so I will quote your reply in the post.

(12-12-2017, 01:11 PM)Oriceles Wrote: This thread actually can be updated every patch since you have to edit the contents of the rotating pool, neat.

Yep, doing a new post is to help it be less cluttered and make it easier to update with relevant information Smile

(12-12-2017, 01:31 PM)Oriceles Wrote: From Yamato Izanagi and Tsukuyomi can be good choices for starters, but Amaterasu is not honestly.

I think Ama is good for starters, why do you think Ama is bad for starters?

Daoloth's HP multiplier stacks, I just realized from reading this OMG.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(12-12-2017, 03:48 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Daoloth's HP multiplier stacks, I just realized from reading this OMG.

I've actually reevaluated my opinion on Daoloth after seeing one of the Chinese youtubers feature him clearing the Pili Extras. He makes it look like a cakewalk. Of course, the player has top-tier spinning skills and high game IQ (damn those talented Chinese), but it looks very much possible provided you have the core cards (Fenrir). If I do draw Daoloth this Friday, I know what i'll be focusing on other than Qi Tian Di lul. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(12-12-2017, 02:27 PM)Joaqs Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 01:31 PM)Oriceles Wrote: From Yamato Izanagi and Tsukuyomi can be good choices for starters, but Amaterasu is not honestly.

I think Ama is good for starters, why do you think Ama is bad for starters?

I agree that Ama is good as well. Before, we were clearing seals 1-7 using leaders with 2.5x-3x multipliers. A 4.5x is more than enough even without considering the extra perks of her leader skill. Of course, once you advance past a certain point you'll want cards more tailored to her to bring out her maximum potential, but that's for a later time. As a starter, yeah, a pretty solid card overall. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(12-12-2017, 04:22 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 03:48 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Daoloth's HP multiplier stacks, I just realized from reading this OMG.

I've actually reevaluated my opinion on Daoloth after seeing one of the Chinese youtubers feature him clearing the Pili Extras. He makes it look like a cakewalk. Of course, the player has top-tier spinning skills and high game IQ (damn those talented Chinese), but it looks very much possible provided you have the core cards (Fenrir). If I do draw Daoloth this Friday, I know what i'll be focusing on other than Qi Tian Di lul. 

I've given up on finishing those Pili Extras. I've tried so many times now, I just have to let it go.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|