Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QoL improvement about Team Skills
With the release of PR Suzuko and her very strict conditions on members, and the lack of suitable members has made me think a bit. Should Team Skill conditions be updated before a stage is entered and after a stage is entered?

The reason this question came up is because of my fondness for Suzuko's play-style and the lack of fire beast that I think are powerhouses. One beast card that I have liked for a really long time is Cygnus, CD5 rune equivalency and attribute changing team skill has made her one of my favorite cards. So I planned to use her in my Suzuko team, but her attribute change happens after the stage is entered and the team skill to change Suzuko's leader skill doesn't update after the fact.

I feel that the team skill should at least be updated once after a stage is entered, if not like leader skills which update constantly through a stage. One example is Yusuke and Kurama Leader/Ally team, when you enter the stage, Kurama's Leader skill is not applied till Yusuke is switched with Demons and Elves only.

I have no idea whether or not this would break the game, or make things significantly easier, but it is a QoL change that I would like to see happen. What do you guys think?

Edit: Link to illustrate my point - https://imgur.com/a/0Xeixbt, there is also no indication that excludes team skills like SM achievements.

Well I haven't tried susuko but I think daoloth is similar.  In a daoloth team, u do not get the teamskill before u fuse fenrir because u have a Dark monster.  But after fusion, u get the bonus rcr.

I still recommend trying it on an easy daily before setting ur team in stone for a sm.  And ofc I am for some improvement to show what ur getting into would help.

This is bug.

ToS id: 75.111.71