Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchase Reward Draw : The Fallen Halos
4 draws and got all the rare ones ?

Abraham Satan chessia and sera

Yep, you got all the rare ones so congrats!

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
12 draws, got all except Sera. Still pretty good I guess.

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: Satan, Chessia, Abraham, PR Inanna/Dumuzi/Atrahasis, Fire Yanxi, Samael, Beelzebub, Uncle Tuu and many more!
Did about 12 + 1 free draw, gotten all except Satan.
Did one draw today, will do another this friday, today i got Sera, she is actually really nice.

With my elf team she is the equivalent of a 10.9k dmg 36x multiplier team, with high recovery (3 hearts= max) but the downside is the 12k hp. Still with Marguerite synced to Sera you have a potential to diminish dmg taken by 60% each 5-2.5 rounds (i have multiple cd 5 marguerites :p)

Bonus point? i wanted water leaders Smile
Lucky lvl 300+ newb.
Got: All the greeks gods; Got Barbhogg; Samael max; Chinese Paladins team (RH:LYR); Death Artist Jack all max; Marguerite x3; Yang Jian; the 3 enchantresses; Ursula + Novalis; Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet;PR Inanna; Gaia;Pr Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang; Princess Sara; Aether; Sera; Bael; Perython; Dodo. Cool
Don't have: Skills.  Tongue    
no purchase, just draw.

did 1 draw. aware that 11 Nov will have '200%' chance.
but considering it's more than one week away, Enhanced Level up event till 20 Nov... lots of Stamina consuming stuffs, if possible dont want to do SS battle. so did the draw.

aaand... Sera. well... want Water mono but... well... Smile

so far Lv99 Elves: Jinnie Fylgja, Yidhra.
aside of MS Water Elf, any Water Elves that are converters? Gnome? Sad
well, have cards like Blue Infant, Gluttonous King Slime, Snowball Quarterback but not level and SLv1... that Quarterback SLv max...

only 1 draw this rotation. done.
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Gnome, Slime are converters. Btw once you see how easy it gets your cards to hit over 400k each i think that you may enjoy Sera more Wink... also do think about doing a couple draws next friday on the event, Chessia is an amazingly strong fire leader, and even the lesser praised cards like Samle have quite the potential as most seem to condense the effects of two other older cards onto themselves.
Lucky lvl 300+ newb.
Got: All the greeks gods; Got Barbhogg; Samael max; Chinese Paladins team (RH:LYR); Death Artist Jack all max; Marguerite x3; Yang Jian; the 3 enchantresses; Ursula + Novalis; Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet;PR Inanna; Gaia;Pr Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang; Princess Sara; Aether; Sera; Bael; Perython; Dodo. Cool
Don't have: Skills.  Tongue    
I have a maxed out Chesia with CD 9. Feel free to add me and if you decide to please equip an Opal craft please thx
[Image: XGwASXx.png]
ID: 67339257
@Revdarian
and bring a 3* Slime for enchanted Heart, and a 'Water SGB feeder' for enchanted Water.... 2 slots... unless have that Water Elf from MS...
good leader, whether have good members to support it... well... thats another question Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I was waiting til the rate up for rares, but when I found out it came Nov. 11 and not Nov. 4, I realized I needed to do purchase reward now, if ever...

I got Sera. I did want this card, so that's good. Currently I'm thinking:

Sera + Margarite / Margarite / Fylgja / Snowball QB + Sera

But I'll have to max Sera and my second Margarite. Ultimately, I'd probably slot something in for Snowball QB, but since I've got him maxed, he'll have to do-- not many water elves at the moment.

Now I'm hoping for one more Sera to max slvl... and also all the other cards I don't have. These diamonds are burning a hole in my pocket, but I gotta hold strong til next Friday.