Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchase Reward Draw : The Fallen Halos
Time : Oct 31 - Nov 6
Purchasing 6 or more diamonds during the event will grant you one card drawing chance from "The Fallen Halos" series!

( P.S. : I got Abraham from the reward! )

Regular allies: Izanagi, Guan Yu, Chessia, Satan.
ID : 60309485
Will set other ally upon request!

Rune Genesis [Guild] - Recruitment still open!
Guild ID : 1226
Feel free to join!
Made a purchase and a draw. I got seraphim and samle respectively. Now I'm waiting for chance up ?

HEY ADD ME 77-908-911!
near F2P. not gonna purchase this series Smile
and... even purchase, this kind of seal... not equally strong cards... what if getting the 'common' ones...
while i can surely get one of the cards from the seal without purchase...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Purchase and a draw, got Abraham and Huifre, happy to get one of the best in the seal!

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Purchase reward I got: Bael did 2 draws and got Sera and Abraham soooooo who's good out of the 3 lol
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
Of those three the best is Abraham (one of he rare cards in the seal, Circe works with his extra combos), Sera probably is the secons best if you have water elves for the team and Bael is a grind team leader that should work well with the Lunafer engine. Bael is also a sniper.

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I got Bael and Abraham xD. Tanky and burst! Sigh so little exp. I need to stop drawing... Doesnt help that my guilds name is Time to Draw lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
(11-01-2016, 05:22 AM)Academia Wrote: I got Bael and Abraham xD. Tanky and burst! Sigh so little exp. I need to stop drawing... Doesnt help that my guilds name is Time to Draw lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't normally recomend it because of pr mats but if you are being hold up by needing exp for your cards do the soulstones stages in the black hole that this week require half the normal amount of keys.

So what are the other best cards or worth getting anyways I'll most likely draw them all this Friday but you k ow lol.
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
I would say the 3 rare ones. Satan, Chessia and Abraham.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!