Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof the Dark Devil the Inferno Counsellor Active works with Time Tunnel
Lightbulb 
There have been quite a few ppl making claim that somehow the new sm dark enchanter card (Counsellor) doesnt stack or cant work with daji's time tunnel active.  Well it does work and I have confirmed that it does with the numbers.  Please see the attached screen shots below.

A little background on these SS's.  Councillor's active is on.  Exact same team for both SS's.  I just committed a single dark rune combo with daji's time tunnel the only difference is that i pulled a rune from the bottom right corner making the sword icon appear on the rune slot.  The second SS I started time tunnel from the top right.  The corresponding dmg is less in the second picture because of the penalty listed on the card plus no 1.5x.  Same combos and there is no ame effect.  The mobs are different but they are both fire mobs.

If you dont believe me in then try it for yourself.  Watch for the sword, or heart, animation during time tunnel and normal play.  Don't know what the animation looks like?  Well activate Councillor's active and use your fingernail to 'tap' the bottom left and right runes without moving anything.  Now tap another rune.  See it?

I know that you dont see the sword icon on my SS but it disappears quickly. Compare this to the rumor mill that time tunnel doesnt work; no SS, no video, no nothing other than an I dont think so.

Feel free to move this post if you think it belongs in another section which it probably does. I just had to post here since there are a lot of ppl saying that time tunnel doesnt stack with Counsellor's active.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good work for testing it. So if you are using time tunnel with counsellor, always start from bottom right.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
So we if start from the bottom right, can we release the rune and then start at a different place?

Help!
(08-10-2015, 12:24 AM)dylankhiew Wrote: So we if start from the bottom right, can we release the rune and then start at a different place?

It doesnt matter what you pick after the first rune.  Madhead covered that.  I picked up several other runes in both SS so that skydrops would not increase the combo to 2.  So both SS are pure if you take my word for it.

In order to prove 100% to the most sceptical doubter would be to create a short video instead of each SS.  I am not doing this.  I think it would be better for each player to actually use this as motivation to test it themselves.

Again...look for the sword, or heart icon, on the rune slot.  That was enough for me really...
So basically, as long as the first rune is the bottom right corner, you get the attack bonus?
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
(08-10-2015, 12:22 AM)Arigato Wrote: Good work for testing it. So if you are using time tunnel with counsellor, always start from bottom right.

or the bottom left if you want recovery with that time tunnel for some reason i.e. save your butt.  But yes you should start from the bottom right 99% of the time.

One time the recovery would be used is if you are up against overheal boss.  Chances are you brought another card to deal with overheal though.
(08-10-2015, 12:29 AM)jtsmith Wrote: It doesnt matter what you pick after the first rune.  Madhead covered that.  I picked up several other runes in both SS so that skydrops would not increase the combo to 2.  So both SS are pure if you take my word for it.

In order to prove 100% to the most sceptical doubter would be to create a short video instead of each SS.  I am not doing this.  I think it would be better for each player to actually use this as motivation to test it themselves.

Again...look for the sword, or heart icon, on the rune slot.  That was enough for me really...

Haha okay got it! Seriously tho, Madhead should do like some red glow for damage, white glow for recovery trigger.
Help!
(08-10-2015, 12:30 AM)Aoki Lapis Wrote: So basically, as long as the first rune is the bottom right corner, you get the attack bonus?
Yes if you believe some of my word and the SS's.  No if you believe the rumor mill.
(08-10-2015, 12:36 AM)dylankhiew Wrote: Haha okay got it! Seriously tho, Madhead should do like some red glow for damage, white glow for recovery trigger.

Nope they just went with the same icons that pop up in the middle left of the mob screen when you use other actives.  For Councillor's active they just put that icon on the runeslot when you move.  It disappears too quick but probably so that it doesnt mess with your spinning.
I wasnt happy my orginal ss's math didnt work out exactly so I tested the same team again but this time without councillor's active on but with the same 1 combo daji time tunnel.  Take a look at the attached SS.

Math is here if you care about it:
1 combo daji time tunnel with Ed (just one example) hits 5905 dmg (Namatar 250% dark dmg); see the screenshot below.  With 1 combo daji time tunnel with Councillor on I hit 8857 dmg (see my first post's SS).  5905 times 1.5 = 8857.5.  How much dmg is in the first post on the fire elf?  Smile

So the math works out now.  The reason why the other SS in the first post reads 5019 dmg and not 5905 is due to the penalty for having councillor's active on and not pulling from the bottom right or bottom left to start.  Read Councillor's active description to make sense of the penalty.

I encourgage everyone to test this out themselves.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)