Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prologue of the Universe Teambuilding Discussion
if you go do the vortex stages, Medusa helps a lot with the achievements.
<3 her and i don't mind all maxing her the second i finally got her. (took me a few years to get my first one Tongue)

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(01-16-2018, 07:15 PM)Symrustar Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 01:22 PM)VVB Wrote: I only drew FP during baby harpy rate up, and for the past 3 consecutive events, I spent about 60k fp for pluma and 100k fp only to get 1 odous.
RNG at it best....
Best of luck!

I hear you. When I finally got Medusa I was thrilled and maxed her ASAP. I haven't really used her yet... I hope it doesn't go the same way with you and Pluma.

I didn't max her right away, but when Barbhogg became valid, I spent a ton of baby harpies on her to max her skill. The week that team came into effect, I spent a lot maxing Barbara, Panda, Medusa and some others. Still love the team, though I change members often.

Also, Pluma isn't too bad maxing skill, at least there are feeders. I've been using Pluma a lot more since Daoloth, though I didn't use much before.

(01-16-2018, 08:09 PM)Revdarian Wrote: if you go do the vortex stages, Medusa helps a lot with the achievements.
<3 her and i don't mind all maxing her the second i finally got her. (took me a few years to get my first one Tongue)

Good to know! Thanks Smile