Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prologue of the Universe Teambuilding Discussion
(12-08-2017, 05:55 PM)rashien3 Wrote: I used ghroth team to clear 4 out of 5 pili memory traveller stages (Sariel is just there to remove annoying status effects). Even with only 5 attacking members, many mini bosses can be cleared without using any actives/craft because of the insane amount of raw stats this team has. With colin instead of sariel, the team has 52.8X atk, with ldr and ally having the same atk stat as fenrir, and 35k hp. Although it is true that the team is slightly lacking in recovery with 2.7k rcr (1.5X from team skill included) base rcr, it has 2 cd 5 actives that heal to help with that.

However, this team lacks any form of runestone control and any good enchantress-like effects, which is why it loses out to nobunaga, lubu, KOF, etc. in terms of normal damage. Therefore, I would recommend this team only in long stages like the pili tm extra stages where being able to tank a few hits is a must.

Was never saying Ghroth couldn't. Was saying Ghroth and two Yibbs with Fenrir couldn't. Just goes to show, utility (Sariel) is worth more than an extra two seconds spin time, sometimes worth more than a proper attack. I think in a more standard Ghroth team, definitely pick Colin, Yuki-Onna, or one of the ED for heart convert over another one of the prologues. Daoloth is a better choice over Yibb too, I imagine.

Anyway, multiple Ghroths in an Amaterasu team would be really destructive now that bug's been fixed.

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(12-08-2017, 06:45 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Was never saying Ghroth couldn't. Was saying Ghroth and two Yibbs with Fenrir couldn't. Just goes to show, utility (Sariel) is worth more than an extra two seconds spin time, sometimes worth more than a proper attack. I think in a more standard Ghroth team, definitely pick Colin, Yuki-Onna, or one of the ED for heart convert over another one of the prologues. Daoloth is a better choice over Yibb too, I imagine.

Anyway, multiple Ghroths in an Amaterasu team would be really destructive now that bug's been fixed.

I swear I'm using a Ghroth team so that I can have two Ghroth actives 

THIS PERSON
IS A
     SLUT
 FOR
[Image: latest?cb=20171204094002]
[GP]Вийредон
(12-08-2017, 06:47 PM)rashien3 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 06:45 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Was never saying Ghroth couldn't. Was saying Ghroth and two Yibbs with Fenrir couldn't. Just goes to show, utility (Sariel) is worth more than an extra two seconds spin time, sometimes worth more than a proper attack. I think in a more standard Ghroth team, definitely pick Colin, Yuki-Onna, or one of the ED for heart convert over another one of the prologues. Daoloth is a better choice over Yibb too, I imagine.

Its active does seem really good. Long CD to balance it. But that's why Amaterasu is fun. Instantly available. If SM is set up right you can just blast through. Or maybe Poppy stall is viable. Do you think it's worth it to have three Ghroths?

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.

(12-08-2017, 05:55 PM)rashien3 Wrote: As of 8th December, Madhead released a patch that fixed a bug that was causing heart runestones to count towards the 30-rune-of-any-attribute limit of ghroth's active. Before, a ghroth team could make ~30 combo and ~40 mil dmg with only groth's active, but now, if you can spin well, its 50 combo and can reach 200 mil damage with only one active!

I used ghroth team to clear 4 out of 5 pili memory traveller stages (Sariel is just there to remove annoying status effects). Even with only 5 attacking members, many mini bosses can be cleared without using any actives/craft because of the insane amount of raw stats this team has. With colin instead of sariel, the team has 52.8X atk, with ldr and ally having the same atk stat as fenrir, and 35k hp. Although it is true that the team is slightly lacking in recovery with 2.7k rcr (1.5X from team skill included) base rcr, it has 2 cd 5 actives that heal to help with that.

However, this team lacks any form of runestone control and any good enchantress-like effects, which is why it loses out to nobunaga, lubu, KOF, etc. in terms of normal damage. Therefore, I would recommend this team only in long stages like the pili tm extra stages where being able to tank a few hits is a must.

Wow, Can you let me know what team for what stages?
And can it be done without daoloth? I dont have it.
(12-08-2017, 06:56 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 06:47 PM)rashien3 Wrote:

Its active does seem really good. Long CD to balance it. But that's why Amaterasu is fun. Instantly available. If SM is set up right you can just blast through. Or maybe Poppy stall is viable. Do you think it's worth it to have three Ghroths?
since groth's active may as well read "defeat all enemies in the round", i would say YES if u can tank the rounds that need to be tanked.

But if you mean "is it worth the 150 dimes i have to spend to get 3 groths" i would say NO

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
THIS PERSON
IS A
     SLUT
 FOR
[GP]Вийредон
(12-08-2017, 08:30 PM)rashien3 Wrote: since groth's active may as well read "defeat all enemies in the round", i would say YES if u can tank the rounds that need to be tanked.

But if you mean "is it worth the 150 dimes i have to spend to get 3 groths" i would say NO

lol well, I'm not doing that. Just wondering if an extra Ghroth is better than Daoloth as a way of fulfilling teamskill. Its stats aren't great though, admittedly, and you don't get extra sync, so maybe Daoloth is really the best possible member from its series.

On Request:

(12-08-2017, 09:24 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 08:30 PM)rashien3 Wrote: since groth's active may as well read "defeat all enemies in the round", i would say YES if u can tank the rounds that need to be tanked.

lol well, I'm not doing that. Just wondering if an extra Ghroth is better than Daoloth as a way of fulfilling teamskill. Its stats aren't great though, admittedly, and you don't get extra sync, so maybe Daoloth is really the best possible member from its series.

Just maxed abhoth and put it in groth team, works better than yibb. By dissolving equal combo of water and heart this card ready to be use again in 2 turns even dont met it s req it still have the same cd as yibb.
Yibb active make spinning easy and guaranteed to have attacking runes for groth.
Will try Daoloth if I manage to pull it.
(12-08-2017, 07:30 PM)VVB Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 05:55 PM)rashien3 Wrote: As of 8th December, Madhead released a patch that fixed a bug that was causing heart runestones to count towards the 30-rune-of-any-attribute limit of ghroth's active. Before, a ghroth team could make ~30 combo and ~40 mil dmg with only groth's active, but now, if you can spin well, its 50 combo and can reach 200 mil damage with only one active!

I used ghroth team to clear 4 out of 5 pili memory traveller stages (Sariel is just there to remove annoying status effects). Even with only 5 attacking members, many mini bosses can be cleared without using any actives/craft because of the insane amount of raw stats this team has. With colin instead of sariel, the team has 52.8X atk, with ldr and ally having the same atk stat as fenrir, and 35k hp. Although it is true that the team is slightly lacking in recovery with 2.7k rcr (1.5X from team skill included) base rcr, it has 2 cd 5 actives that heal to help with that.

Wow, Can you let me know what team for what stages?

(12-08-2017, 07:30 PM)VVB Wrote: Wow, Can you let me know what team for what stages?

Daoloth can be reasonably swapped for either yibb or abhoth, depending on what you like more. I prefer cd 7 abhoth. So the team is ghroth/abhoth/sirius/sirius/colin + ghroth. This team can clr the light and dark stage by using ghroth + sirius1 + abhoth + colin to debuff annoying status effects.
For fire, swap out colin for ame4 ra/tefnut/shu. ame4 is quite important (but not strictly necessary) because you'll need to kill the first hp bar of the final round with the egyptian god's active, then use three other status effects to debuff yourself on the final round.
For earth, swap out colin for literally any card that can clear status effects. This is done because this round has too many rounds that is either "burst or get one shot", even for a high hp team. I prefer green keeper because it can double as a heart converter. Debuff yourself on round 13b. Note that ghroth can have random non beast demon dragon cards in team and still have its team skill.[Image: 63fcee5727a8444e9fdc527911e193d3.jpg]

THIS PERSON
IS A
     SLUT
 FOR
[GP]Вийредон