Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prologue of the Universe Teambuilding Discussion
Groth, fenrir, groth/yibb, yibb, groth
Even with 4 demon this team hp reach 27k thanks to fenrir and team skill.
2 yibb for faster burst and easier to get than groth it self.
4 cards from its series to trigger all passive

(12-06-2017, 12:32 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: Groth, fenrir, groth/yibb, yibb, groth

The problem is with its rec though, same with daolth. 

Big Grin Angel

(12-07-2017, 11:36 AM)Max_LKC Wrote:

With passive rcr reach 3400, should enough with only 27k hp. You can heal from Fenrir fuse and 1st active too.
Both leader ally copying fenrir atk x 1.5 = +7k atk.

(12-07-2017, 12:17 PM)wong ah neh Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 11:36 AM)Max_LKC Wrote:

With passive rcr reach 3400, should enough with only 27k hp. You can heal from Fenrir fuse and 1st active too.
Both leader ally copying fenrir atk x 1.5 = +7k atk.

If you have 3 Groth in the team the ally Groth won't get Fenrir's attack also for Yibb's active.
Tired mess

Ally : Chessia
Available : Abadon ,  Samuel , Uncle Tuu , Azazel , Pr Artemis , Pr Loki , Pr Hades , Beelzebulb , Cao^2 , Abraham , Satan , Guan Yu , Izangi , Sun Quan , DQXQ , Lubu , Tsukiyomi , Amaterasu , Bael , Wukong , Daji , erebus , pr loki 

Small nitpick that I noticed, you missed on light beasts the mother of all creatures the sm lady... BTW depending on the stage I can see having access to Nyx being an amazing boon for penta shield, with 40k hp prior to fusion you can take the 36k hit of the  enchanted penta wave 1 mob(you know the stage), fuse yourself to full health, and then 2 basic options, convert full screen to enchanted and after to rainbow, or you can just DC to enchanted rainbow. Just remember in those cases to burn the enchanted rune generation onto itself going back and forth over one light rune.

Edit 2:
For groth (and sometimes for daoloth) I can see fenrir + dual yib/pluma being viable, stage dependant.
The main difference is that with daoloth positioning matters, demanding Daoloth /Pluma /Fenrir /Pluma/Daoloth.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
2 Ghroth, 2 Yibb, and Fenrir seems pretty likely to run out of heart. Then you're running a beast team without Yunyang/Furi, where you can't guarantee every member attacking every turn. No utility other than Fenrir rune explode, Yibb's converts aren't that useful, Ghroth runs long CD. An all offense, all booster team. I guess if you're confident in your spinning skills it'll probably be good, but a mediocre player like me would like some quality of life improvements rather than another 2.5x for leader/ally every 7 turns.

In other news, two cards have been uncovered by Taiwanese players.
https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=574391&tnum=12

1629 Valiant Fist - Belphegor and
1659 Merry Summer

First seems like an SM, Earth Demon (I ran his active through google translate and it's something like 1.6x earth attack for one turn, explode runes that are "weakening," not sure what that means so if anyone who actually speaks Chinese can chip in I'd be eternally grateful) the second might have some trade in purpose like Diabolical Summer.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
"Earth Attack x 1.6 for 1 Round. Explode 2 types of present Weakened Runestones to generate Enchanted Earth Runestones."

There are some enemy skills that generate weakened runes but not sure if that's what they mean. Think it's a bi-weekly card as well as a new bi-weekly series is coming next week and I suspect the next new SM in two weeks time.
(12-07-2017, 10:37 PM)Fauxy Wrote: 2 Ghroth, 2 Yibb, and Fenrir seems pretty likely to run out of heart. Then you're running a beast team without Yunyang/Furi, where you can't guarantee every member attacking every turn. No utility other than Fenrir rune explode, Yibb's converts aren't that useful, Ghroth runs long CD. An all offense, all booster team. I guess if you're confident in your spinning skills it'll probably be good, but a mediocre player like me would like some quality of life improvements rather than another 2.5x for leader/ally every 7 turns.

I tested that team. Works pretty good.
4 cards from the series purely to trigger its passive.
With +2secs not too difficult to clear more than 50% of the board.
Basically only need fire, earth, light runes to atk and heart is a bonus.
Dealing 1~2m for @ dual groth and fenrir with normal spin is enough for most stage.
(12-07-2017, 11:22 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: I tested that team. Works pretty good.
4 cards from the series purely to trigger its passive.
With +2secs not too difficult to clear more than 50% of the board.
Basically only need fire, earth, light runes to atk and heart is a bonus.
Dealing 1~2m for @ dual groth and fenrir with normal spin is enough for most stage.

lol that's not reassuring. "Basically you just need to dissolve three different colors of runes to perform a normal attack," when people already complain about Water and Heart for CF and two of three kinds for Maya.

Did you try it on a biweekly or on one of the Pili TM Extra stages?  Because if it got through one of the latter, that would impress me, otherwise, what is damage worth? Lots of teams can do damage in the millions now. And 1-2M attacks for only half your team seems real piddling next to QTD's 100M HP. Sure that's unadjusted by actives and compulsion, but I mean, my Rose team can do 2M per member with Shyplant on and a good spin, and she'll pop right up again the next turn.

(12-07-2017, 11:09 PM)joetjef Wrote: "Earth Attack x 1.6 for 1 Round. Explode 2 types of present Weakened Runestones to generate Enchanted Earth Runestones."

There are some enemy skills that generate weakened runes but not sure if that's what they mean. Think it's a bi-weekly card as well as a new bi-weekly series is coming next week and I suspect the next new SM in two weeks time.

Thanks much. It would be super niche if it is explode marked runes, so I hope it's not that, but I wouldn't be surprised. And hopefully some more teamskills for demons, if it's a demons series, they seem to have a lot of luck with getting good biweekly members.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
As of 8th December, Madhead released a patch that fixed a bug that was causing heart runestones to count towards the 30-rune-of-any-attribute limit of ghroth's active. Before, a ghroth team could make ~30 combo and ~40 mil dmg with only groth's active, but now, if you can spin well, its 50 combo and can reach 200 mil damage with only one active!

I used ghroth team to clear 4 out of 5 pili memory traveller stages (Sariel is just there to remove annoying status effects). Even with only 5 attacking members, many mini bosses can be cleared without using any actives/craft because of the insane amount of raw stats this team has. With colin instead of sariel, the team has 52.8X atk, with ldr and ally having the same atk stat as fenrir, and 35k hp. Although it is true that the team is slightly lacking in recovery with 2.7k rcr (1.5X from team skill included) base rcr, it has 2 cd 5 actives that heal to help with that.

However, this team lacks any form of runestone control and any good enchantress-like effects, which is why it loses out to nobunaga, lubu, KOF, etc. in terms of normal damage. Therefore, I would recommend this team only in long stages like the pili tm extra stages where being able to tank a few hits is a must.
THIS PERSON
IS A
     SLUT
 FOR
[Image: latest?cb=20171204094002]
[GP]Вийредон