Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prologue of the Universe Teambuilding Discussion
(12-05-2017, 08:15 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Daoloth stalling is very easy, go back and forth among the same 2 runes 3 times, done, no light trail beyond those 2 runes.

Hmm. You're right. I was thinking you could do just one move and just not dissolve at all, but not be able to heal, but going back and forth and then dissolving heart is possible. Still more difficult than normal, especially if stage is built for you to stall at enchanted shield enemy, but not a big problem.

Another thought about the dragons: both Aza and Dao can't do -90% enchanted (Dao moreso than Aza), which is extremely uncommon right now, but you never know when it'll start becoming more common. I also think Dao's creating runes might be a problem with the "make this specific amount of combos or get hit for every one you miss or go over" shield. A good way of spinning him regularly might be to go through end rows and columns and make them all one line of light so you have a simplified board with one row/column you don't have to touch ala Izanagi.

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
Against enchanted I don't think that's a problem. We've seen Lu Bu and Maya blow through dark and light -90% respectively with the use of some active skills and craft. Just put in a nidhogg/pilatus, use its skill, turn on masamune/water DS, turn on your craft and blow through it.

Big Grin Angel

Just my opinion, maybe it will synerize with pr yog sothoth,
Since they have same source of mythos

(12-05-2017, 09:55 PM)jason3000 Wrote: Just my opinion, maybe it will synerize with pr yog sothoth,

Ghroth you mean? Like she'll get the ability to activate its teamskill? It's possible but Yog's already definitely getting some kind of synergy with Khaos once she PRs. Alongside her own team, that's three distinct teams that require hard additions of stuff like alternate actives, teamskills, and an overhaul of her leader skill to be developed and balanced. I think it's unlikely, but maybe. PR Yog has been a long time coming.

If you're talking just synergy in general, then Yog already has it with Ghroth, you can use her to save a slot and still get some damage buff instead of using a fusion.

(12-05-2017, 09:25 PM)Max_LKC Wrote: Against enchanted I don't think that's a problem. We've seen Lu Bu and Maya blow through dark and light -90% respectively with the use of some active skills and craft. Just put in a nidhogg/pilatus, use its skill, turn on masamune/water DS, turn on your craft and blow through it.

It's never fun to have to burst -90% through like that, I remember doing it for the Shyplant SM. If you're just a little short or you screwed the spinning, you've wasted 50 stamina. If it's not the final boss, it'll feel like you might as well have died once you face the next wave with no actives ready.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.

Actually I'm also building conspiracy about PR Yog-Sothot happening anytime soon, mainly because she is related to this series, and we are close to ToS 5th anniversary on which they already said that they already planned a lot of stuff for events.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Ghroth could become a cute addition to maybe a khaos team. 30 combos from nowhere, a lot of runestone effect from all attributes, healing, and its also pretty fun to use! Too bad its cd is a bit too high...
THIS PERSON
IS A
     SLUT
 FOR
[Image: latest?cb=20171204094002]
[GP]Вийредон
For Daoloth's "Dragon and Beast REC +400" teamskill, it will work with Fenrir right? I bring in the 2 wolves and once combine the team skill will be applicable right? I have not PR my solar wolf yet
Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
(12-06-2017, 02:24 AM)LightningZERO Wrote: For Daoloth's "Dragon and Beast REC +400" teamskill, it will work with Fenrir right? I bring in the 2 wolves and once combine the team skill will be applicable right? I have not PR my solar wolf yet

Yes, fenrir will get +400 recovery.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-05-2017, 10:13 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 09:55 PM)jason3000 Wrote: Just my opinion, maybe it will synerize with pr yog sothoth,

Ghroth you mean? Like she'll get the ability to activate its teamskill? It's possible but Yog's already definitely getting some kind of synergy with Khaos once she PRs. Alongside her own team, that's three distinct teams that require hard additions of stuff like alternate actives, teamskills, and an overhaul of her leader skill to be developed and balanced. I think it's unlikely, but maybe. PR Yog has been a long time coming.

If you're talking just synergy in general, then Yog already has it with Ghroth, you can use her to save a slot and still get some damage buff instead of using a fusion.

(12-05-2017, 09:25 PM)Max_LKC Wrote: Against enchanted I don't think that's a problem. We've seen Lu Bu and Maya blow through dark and light -90% respectively with the use of some active skills and craft. Just put in a nidhogg/pilatus, use its skill, turn on masamune/water DS, turn on your craft and blow through it.

It's never fun to have to burst -90% through like that, I remember doing it for the Shyplant SM. If you're just a little short or you screwed the spinning, you've wasted 50 stamina. If it's not the final boss, it'll feel like you might as well have died once you face the next wave with no actives ready.

Just talk about cthulhu mythos,
Since all have same source with yog sothoth,
Wait for her pr
My diamond is ready.
(12-06-2017, 03:47 AM)jason3000 Wrote: Just talk about cthulhu mythos,
Since all have same source with yog sothoth,
Wait for her pr
My diamond is ready.

Cthulhu is in the game. He's not getting anything special for this new series.

Yog is a sealed lord first and foremost. Her attachment to this new series is tenuous, but her place as an eventual 8* member in Khaos is inevitable.

Also you don't need diamonds unless you're farming her, she's F2P content.

On Request: