Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Do you think gslime can be considered end game?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progression of a hungry slime
updated~

[Image: 90c295bf.jpg]
Regular Allies: Gluttonous Slime Lv 99 CD 15.
Add me!
Looking for a guild?

Your motivation for G slime leader is admirable but i will be a soul grape and pull you down since we all need this 1 bad guy to ever make it big.

G slime is not end game team material simply because you need a lot of convertor for the team to work and generally convertor cards are weak in stats, making your burst some what weak not to mention G Slime got no leader boost attack %. At best G slime team is moderate level team. I've tried G Slime with full enchantress and Queen of hearts + Daji ally but that would strickly be called enchantress team and santa as leader is much more powerful compare.

I do wish you luck and hope you take my criticism as a means to motivate yourself to make it work, i do love when people prove me wrong Smile I will advise to look into the new cards for a means to make the G Slime team better. Cheers.

[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Now i do think Gslime team may have a chance to end the game , not all of course but most .

Gslime + pollux +Jzy+ Earth enchanted heart convter + elf queen ally randeng, looks fun but in terms of practicality , let me get the earth woman then test out

Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
@ralfhero thanks for the input. burst is definitely a problem but with all these new cards madhead keeps pushing out it might not be for too long.

@[SG]Username yeah I've been able to clear most stages but fall short of some stages the require constant bursts like Zeus.
Add me!
Looking for a guild?

updated
Add me!
Looking for a guild?