Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Twitter login
Hi guys I'm having problem when choosing twitter as my account!

When asked which social network to login with, I chose Twitter and was sent to the page where you have to type in your login info to authorize TOS for access.

However after clicking on authorize, i was sent to the webpage of twitter and this message shows up:

"There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake."

Seeking guidance of how to solve this problem

P:S I was still playing this game about 2 months ago but decided to take a break and deleted it from my phone, bad move Undecided

Go to twitter directly and make sure you have i approve to third party apps to access it.

(10-07-2015, 02:06 AM)draconian Wrote: Go to twitter directly and make sure you have i approve to third party apps to access it.

Hi draconian , I've checked Twitter and I've allowed access for 3rd party apps, and I did not block anything either!

The problem still goes on even after I re-downloaded TOS . Sad

And by that message it seems like TOS was the one having problem... (I'm not sure about it tho haha)