Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Princess Iron Fan - Rakshasa team building
So I got Iron Fan from the draw...how do I build a team with her? What cards are especially useful? I'm looking at my earth gods and demons and I don't know what to do...

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally dual max Ying Zheng)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Returned from hiatus!
(01-28-2017, 05:14 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: So I got Iron Fan from the draw...how do I build a team with her? What cards are especially useful? I'm looking at my earth gods and demons and I don't know what to do...
I think it depends if you want to use her as leader or not first... the perfect team in my mind would be freyja/odin/geironul/rakshasa/dbk/freyja

imo her active seems good in yj or yjrd team.. an earth demon team is also not out the picture if you have samle

Rakshasa is not really a good leader in my opinion. 12.25x multiplier with some extra rune drops seems like Dumuzi to me, with a much more restricted card pool and no extra spinning time.

However, she works well in many other team, like Aether and Athena team.

If you have DBK, you can place it together with Rakshasa in other Earth team (especially Athena). With Rakshasa high base ATK and further improved with team skill, additional attack from her active is really deadly, not to forget how crazy is the effective multiplier against Fire monsters.

In Aether team, she can be a valuable member. Put Daji inside the team, her ATK is on-par if not even greater than Yog and the additional attack from her is again just insane.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(01-28-2017, 08:00 AM)Arigato Wrote: Rakshasa is not really a good leader in my opinion. 12.25x multiplier with some extra rune drops seems like Dumuzi to me, with a much more restricted card pool and no extra spinning time.

However, she works well in many other team, like Aether and Athena team.

If you have DBK, you can place it together with Rakshasa in other Earth team (especially Athena). With Rakshasa high base ATK and further improved with team skill, additional attack from her active is really deadly, not to forget how crazy is the effective multiplier against Fire monsters.

In Aether team, she can be a valuable member. Put Daji inside the team, her ATK is on-par if not even greater than Yog and the additional attack from her is again just insane.

She's not bad as leader...but yeah, I guess the card pool is kind of limited...

Good point about Athena though, I now have a reason to max and PR my Athena and to VR my bull.

I wish I had Aether or Daji. :/
(01-28-2017, 05:20 AM)Zero Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 05:14 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: So I got Iron Fan from the draw...how do I build a team with her? What cards are especially useful? I'm looking at my earth gods and demons and I don't know what to do...
I think it depends if you want to use her as leader or not first... the perfect team in my mind would be freyja/odin/geironul/rakshasa/dbk/freyja

Yup, I have all the cards for that team. I'll give it a shot Smile

Returned from hiatus!
So the premium Aether team of Ao Guang, Nezha, DBK, Daji just got better? Switch DBK with Rakshasa of course.

Rakshasa is good for any earth team if the stage has fire bosses or mini bosses but works best on teams that can dissolve multiple groups of earth runes like Athena, RDYJ, Guan Yu or even Dumuzi to a certain extent. The convert all runes to earth can be a detriment sometimes but for Dumuzi it guarantess two earth combos and 45 earth runes dissolved with the extra 1.5 from the team skill, Athena gives 20 earth runes in the second batch and if all dissolve it gives 12/14 runes in the third batch.

As a leader I think it may be good if you activate both Rakshasa and make a few groups of earth runes but the restriction to earth gods and demons takes out Duncan which is really good when there is a need to make a lot of combos and for a full earth demon team I think Samael is better.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
If there are multiple Rakshasa in one team and they are both activated, do they stack? So do they both have the effect at the same time?

Returned from hiatus!
The earth on fire? Don't think so, but the each Rakshasa should get the extra attacks.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
you could run her also in a belle/rakshasa/samle/fusion couple or two other demon but the first one i said should work better
No, Rakshasa do not stack with another Rakshasa in the team. No point to run > 1 Rakshasa in at time.
FYI if you are running Rakshasa as leader and ally, only the one with the active on is dishing out the extra attacks.