Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primal Greeks Damage Test and Team Workshop

Bit lazy to imgur, click to unshrink. Here's some damage tests for the Primals I've PR'd. Activated all burst, tried to spin as best as I could normally for all of them.

They're not all the same stage so that's part of some disparity (Phanes is on like a seal 3 stage or something) and also my team for Gaia is super hodgepodge because I was doing monogods and monoearth achievement I think. My team for Erebus I think was better in my head than in practice, I now think some team boosts would take priority over QTD and Tsukuyomi. But yeah, tell me what y'all think and what you've been using for your Primal teams, because I'm looking for ideas to improve these teams really, they all seem to have the potential to go places. Hopefully we can all improve together. VR Heph and Athena seem amazing for Phanes and Gaia (for the enchantress effect and the drop boost), I can tell that much.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I would recomend Dark Zeus and NVR Odin for Erebus just to give it a try, still pretty nice, seems that i finally have a reason to max my kongo yasha Smile

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I'd want to put in NVR Odin + Khaos for that nice 1.3x stat boost on NVR Odin, I guess. Absolutely massive team cost though. I probably can't even make that team at lv. 400

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Pr Erebus with Luna, Dark Zeus, Pollux and Anubis I busted 620m on the biweekly as a test.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.