Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preparing for QTD
Hi guys,

I need some advice on which members to use with Atlantis when Qi Tian Di returns. I'm asking so early on because most of my water cards are not maxed. Also, posted it here since I need advice with a specific stage, but if any moderator thinks it should be posted in Team Building, please move it there.

Water cards available:

Wen Zhong, Cassandra, Pisces, Yuki-onna, Poseidon, Beowulf+Scrubia, Elizabeth, Louis (Emperor), Azazel, Pontos, Raphael (Oceans Keeper), Zhao Yun, Skogul, Aloha, Odous, Su Huan Jen, Ji Wu Wang, Andromeda, Sera, Shuta, Cornflower, May Lily, Sie Kensou, Chris, Leona, Orochi, Kula, Fylgja, Tefnut, Ao Guang, Molly, Flute, Susanoo, Galahad, Azai, Oichi, Cygnus, Giemsa (not PR), Freyr, Kukulkan, Yuanshi Tianzun, Yan, Vega, Stirling, Cinderella, Bishamonten, Mordred, Kenshin, Jiaolong, Abe no Seimei, Aforgomon, Matthew, Qinlong, Urd, Cthulu, Charon, Baal, Blue Baby, Seabean, Pinki, Jian Tzu Shian Ji, Delphinus, Hydra

Many thanks,

Symrustar

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's an example of what looks to me like a pretty safe clear using PR Cass, PR Wen Zhong, SHJ, Fylgia (Redkai got early access to the stage and was able to run it using Atlantis):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-63xQeRjI

Cass and Wen Zhong are staples
Fylgia makes sense since there are quite a few 2-hp bosses
SHJ could potentially be swapped out although I haven't figured out what I would replace it with yet

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(12-03-2017, 11:54 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Here's an example of what looks to me like a pretty safe clear using PR Cass, PR Wen Zhong, SHJ, Fylgia (Redkai got early access to the stage and was able to run it using Atlantis):

SHJ could potentially be swapped out although I haven't figured out what I would replace it with yet

I cleared qtd nm with beasts before.  As good as atlantis is, it still doesnt have the hp needed to tank mistakes.  Although if you are willing to restart a few times then im sure u will be able to 0 dime with atlantis.  I actally think maya might be easier to clear this time around.  Also perrenial elves could work.

Im prob going to try khaos.  Maybe even khaos yvette.

Edit: forgot about qtd change to fire.  So maya is a little harder.  However, beasts, khaos, prelves and kof is still possible due to rainbow possibilities.

Edit2:  satan will be hard for nonlight team.  It would seem no mono perfect.

Well yes, you can see kof, Sakura and cornflower videos available on youtube too. And of course there are semi-safe tsz and izanagi clears from when qtd first showed up, but that wasn't the question being asked.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(12-03-2017, 11:54 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Here's an example of what looks to me like a pretty safe clear using PR Cass, PR Wen Zhong, SHJ, Fylgia (Redkai got early access to the stage and was able to run it using Atlantis):

Hmm. Seems like Atlantis has it easy (relatively), I thought the -90% Satan wave might throw it but he didn't seem to have much of a problem. He can even run HP slightly lower than comfortable because of his damage reduction. Spinning skill seems to be the only major hamper to victory. SHJ is pretty nice since he simplifies the board and makes enchanted runes, which are important for that Satan wave. Raphael I guess? But he gets reset at Belial.

(12-04-2017, 12:01 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Edit: forgot about qtd change to fire.  So maya is a little harder.  However, beasts, khaos, prelves and kof is still possible due to rainbow possibilities.

ML + Minamoto combine skill (turn enemy dark, increase light damage on dark) makes it reasonable, since QTD's final form has -90% Non-Weakness rather than -90% Non-Water. Will have to grind up CD on Bishamonten though, a little dangerous. Modi and Magni are also an option, maybe better since they don't get reset. Don't have em though.

I'm not sure about Rose and Sakura because of limited turns. Think it would be easy with them if you could grind and only burst when needed (when multiattack is possible), but you need to sustain burst to finish in time with them. Team full of boosters isn't impossible with them though, so maybe.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(12-04-2017, 12:47 AM)Fauxy Wrote:

SHJ is pretty nice since he simplifies the board and makes enchanted runes, which are important for that Satan wave. Raphael I guess? But he gets reset at Belial.
Don't have Su and not gonna draw either :p, so I'm planning on using PR Yidhra instead for the full board enchant + burst. She also gets a nice atk boost from cass with her insane recovery 
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Thanks a lot for your replies, guys. Specially aahlsy Wink

I will work on Fylgja's and SHJ's skills. After watching the video, I'm confortable thinking that with a few diamonds I'll be able to clear it too.